Windows 10: bad problem

Discus and support bad problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hey i bought a new dell laptop i7 and i connected my headphones to its bluetooth then after a while the bluetooth disappeared from the settings.. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RandaRyalat, Nov 24, 2018.

1. bad problem

hey i bought a new dell laptop i7 and i connected my headphones to its bluetooth then after a while the bluetooth disappeared from the settings.. i opened it from device manager and right clicked..but it still gives me "scanning plug and play complaint hardware FOREVER and i cant close the device manager window !!!! please answer me

:)

RandaRyalat, Nov 24, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 24, 2018
  3. USB problems

checked all of those suggestions an still no luck. They show as being there and enabled but doesnt recognize anything you plug into them. I got a driver checker as well and it lists the drivers as up to date. could this be a bad motherboard?

tommys2827, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Bree Win User

bad problem

4k to 92k in bad sectors & cloning drive

No need for /r afterwards, you've already done one. The documentation says ".../b includes the functionality of /r..." - it's the same as doing /r but with the additional step of clearing the bad block list before it starts.

Thema:

bad problem

1. bad problem - Similar Threads - bad problem

2. Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!!: I've been struggling to launch task manager, file explorer AND I can't even factory reset my pc cause it just says "there was a problem resetting my pc"I tried looking it up but most of them tells me to pull up task manager but when I tried to, seconds later it crashes with...
  3. Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!!: I've been struggling to launch task manager, file explorer AND I can't even factory reset my pc cause it just says "there was a problem resetting my pc"I tried looking it up but most of them tells me to pull up task manager but when I tried to, seconds later it crashes with...
  4. PC - Bad System Config Info Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC - Bad System Config Info Problem: Hello, I have encountered the blue screen with the B-S-C-I problem and can't seem to work around it with the tutorials and threads found so far.The PCAcer Predator G3-605I tried the easy stuff like automatic repair and recovery which I didn't have enough space for...
  5. PC - Bad System Config Info Problem

PC - Bad System Config Info Problem: Hello, I have encountered the blue screen with the B-S-C-I problem and can't seem to work around it with the tutorials and threads found so far.The PCAcer Predator G3-605I tried the easy stuff like automatic repair and recovery which I didn't have enough space for...
  6. PC - Bad System Config Info Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 Bad Update does anyone else have the same problem intel graphics driver version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bad Update does anyone else have the same problem intel graphics driver version...: Does anyone have the same problem intel graphics driver version 26.20.100.7926 causing flashing and going black for minutes and then flashing again. I know it’s nothing to with because that was resolved months ago. It’s a just a bad intel graphics driver version...
  8. Windows 11 Bad Update does anyone else have the same problem intel graphics driver version...

Windows 11 Bad Update does anyone else have the same problem intel graphics driver version...: Does anyone have the same problem intel graphics driver version 26.20.100.7926 causing flashing and going black for minutes and then flashing again. I know it’s nothing to with because that was resolved months ago. It’s a just a bad intel graphics driver version...
  9. I'm using a ASUS TUF a15 right now. And I'm experiencing a really bad wifi problem. Not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm using a ASUS TUF a15 right now. And I'm experiencing a really bad wifi problem. Not...: So the problem is that my wifi and bluetooth icon keep disapearing whenever I plug in my keyboard. I've tried disable/enable, uninstall/install the driver many times but it did not work. After I unplug my keyboard, the problem still last for about 15 min and then the wifi...
  10. I'm using a ASUS TUF a15 right now. And I'm experiencing a really bad wifi problem. Not...

I'm using a ASUS TUF a15 right now. And I'm experiencing a really bad wifi problem. Not...: So the problem is that my wifi and bluetooth icon keep disapearing whenever I plug in my keyboard. I've tried disable/enable, uninstall/install the driver many times but it did not work. After I unplug my keyboard, the problem still last for about 15 min and then the wifi...