Windows 10: Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone

Discus and support Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I use my headphones, the sound has no bass at all. I tried boosting the bass with the HP Audio Cotroll and it did nothing. I tried the hedphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thehan Perera, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone

When I use my headphones, the sound has no bass at all. I tried boosting the bass with the HP Audio Cotroll and it did nothing. I tried the hedphones on other devices and it works fine, just on this computer. I tried using bluetooth speakers and headphones and they worked fine. My headphones can use differnt cables do I tried using a differnt cable, but the sound still lacks the bass. Is my headphone port broken or is there something else that could have gone wrong?System Model: OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc0xxx OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz,

:)

Thehan Perera, Aug 13, 2022

2. Wired Headphone Quality is Bad

My audio is bad when I plug in my headphones on windows 11 but when I uninstall the Realtek Audio it gets better after I restart my computer. It automatically reinstalls the Realtek Audio though. I want it to be able to where I can I have Realtek Audio and still have good audio through my wired headphones. I do not want to uninstall the Realtek Audio anymore or have it uninstalled at all. Please help.

AustinScheel, Aug 13, 2022
  3. dirtbikr Win User
    Bad audio-quality over A2DP

Wanted to bump this again...

I'm running the mango beta right now and the A2DP audio quality is just lacking still. It sounds tinny, compressed, and just all around bad. I was curious if this would be fixed before the mango final ships or not, as I really want to use my wireless headphones
    again...

My setup:

• HTC Arrive running mango beta 2
    • Motorola S9-HD headphones
    • All songs are 320kbps CBR MP3 or VBR V0 rips
    • All songs sound excellent over wired headphones on the arrive, and they sound great on my iPod Touch over these wireless headphones.
    I had a HTC Touch Pro II before this, and the workaround for the audio was to increase the bitpool and bitrate settings in the registry. The audio quality I have right now on my Arrive is reminiscent of my Touch Pro before I increased those settings, and frankly
    it's a terrible representation of what these headphones are capable of...

I have also tested these headphones on a family member's Arrive running NoDo and a friend running mango beta 2 on the HTC HD7 and they all sound the same. My source files are fine, I'm a happy camper when I have wired headphones in, but I want to get away from
    that... The sooner I can drop my iPod, the happier I will be...

dirtbikr, Aug 13, 2022
  4. Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone

Audio quality kinda bad?

After I removed all of my bluetooth audios, my old headphones and my recent speaker, I noticed how my audio quality with my headphones got kinda less bass and i can barely hear it. Is there something wrong with it? I need help please.

kironeeeeuwu, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone

1. Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone - Similar Threads - Bad quality more

2. Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones: I've tried everything I've seen, but nothing worked. Please help me if you can. Thank you.PS: It's not my headphones. They work perfectly fine on my other devices Xbox, Switch, etc....
  3. Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones: I've tried everything I've seen, but nothing worked. Please help me if you can. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-audio-quality-lucidsound-headphones/03987c98-bace-4b2b-bd19-26c6a1dbab92
  4. Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones: I've tried everything I've seen, but nothing worked. Please help me if you can. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-audio-quality-lucidsound-headphones/03987c98-bace-4b2b-bd19-26c6a1dbab92
  5. Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone: When I use my headphones, the sound has no bass at all. I tried boosting the bass with the HP Audio Cotroll and it did nothing. I tried the hedphones on other devices and it works fine, just on this computer. I tried using bluetooth speakers and headphones and they worked...
  6. Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone: When I use my headphones, the sound has no bass at all. I tried boosting the bass with the HP Audio Cotroll and it did nothing. I tried the hedphones on other devices and it works fine, just on this computer. I tried using bluetooth speakers and headphones and they worked...
  7. Wired Headphone Quality is Bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired Headphone Quality is Bad: My audio is bad when I plug in my headphones on windows 11 but when I uninstall the Realtek Audio it gets better after I restart my computer. It automatically reinstalls the Realtek Audio though. I want it to be able to where I can I have Realtek Audio and still have good...
  8. Wired Headphone Quality is Bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired Headphone Quality is Bad: My audio is bad when I plug in my headphones on windows 11 but when I uninstall the Realtek Audio it gets better after I restart my computer. It automatically reinstalls the Realtek Audio though. I want it to be able to where I can I have Realtek Audio and still have good...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones bad quality

Bluetooth Headphones bad quality: So I have some JLab Studio wireless headphones I got at Walmart, and when pairing for the first time with my Lenovo ThinkPad T440p, They work and sound perfect. But when I disconnect them, and then turn them back on and they automatically reconnect, they sound REALLY bad. I...
  10. BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality

BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality: Hi all ,whenever I use my Bluetooth headphones it is extremely bad quality. It says connected as "voice", I have tried updating drivers it says you have the latest drivers installed. I tried unchecking hands free telephony but when I go to sound settings my headphones are...