Windows 10: Bad Quality sound on HDMI

Discus and support Bad Quality sound on HDMI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am getting very bad quality on my HDMI output of my laptop. Whenever i watch episodes only music is clearly hearable more than the voice of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KeshavGoel, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Bad Quality sound on HDMI

I am getting very bad quality on my HDMI output of my laptop. Whenever i watch episodes only music is clearly hearable more than the voice of characters. I am having yhe latest sound driver. I even tried all the enhancements but it only make the sound worst.

:)

KeshavGoel, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Jodpur Win User
    Realtek HD Audio low and bad quality sound after Windows 10 upgrade

Do the following steps:

1. Go into Sound.
    2. Properties.
    3. Advanced and change the sound quality from CD to DVD quality.

It worked for me.

Jodpur, Apr 23, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Bad Quality sound on HDMI

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Bad Quality sound on HDMI

1. Bad Quality sound on HDMI - Similar Threads - Bad Quality sound

2. AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11: YOUR MIC MAY NEED SHUT OFF. IF THIS DOESN’T SOLVE IT, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND ENSURE THAT THE MICROPHONE IS NOT ACTIVATED AND THEN TEST SOUND. I may be late to the party. Regardless, I am a new owner of a Windows 11 equipped computer and, while attempting to use my AirPods...
  3. Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality

Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality: Notes:I am using Bang & Olufsen bluetooth earbuds model Beoplay EX. When connected to Windows 11 the sound quality is absolutely atrocious.Things I have tried:disconnecting and reconnecting the bluetooth earbuds forget and re-establish connection - result: did not fix.looked...
  4. Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11: HiSo I have a stealth 700 Xbox Bluetooth headset that works great on windows 10 when on speaker mode, but the sound quality is horrible on the other. Why does it do this? Is there a way to fix it?Also, for some reason, after upgrading my windows 10 to 11, my sound quality on...
  5. Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11

Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11: HiSo I have a stealth 700 Xbox Bluetooth headset that works great on windows 10 when on speaker mode, but the sound quality is horrible on the other. Why does it do this? Is there a way to fix it?Also, for some reason, after upgrading my windows 10 to 11, my sound quality on...
  6. Very bad sound quality, unusable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very bad sound quality, unusable.: Whenever I have anything plugged in The sound's going not from the speaker the sound quality is so low, i cant play games, talk with my friends, or do anything else. This seemed to happen for no reason. I tested it with multiple headsets, changed multiple settings, and the...
  7. Bad sound quality after 2004 update

Bad sound quality after 2004 update: I updated my windows to 2004 a few days ago because they force me to update, previously I was using 1903. I have Logitech speakers and I noticed that the sound produced by my speakers got bad after updating to 2004. Does this have something to do with the drivers? 165358
  8. Spatial sounds has a badly quality

Spatial sounds has a badly quality: Recently I update my windows with the latest update, after the long wait I opened a few games to be entertained, for my surprise all this games sound quality was awful, after a long research trough my drivers and sound settings I opted for disable my Spatial sound (Windows...
  9. Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones

Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones: It's the same headphones, but now it's looks like this. [ATTACH] Well, until then, it was good. Trying to troubleshoot doesn't help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Idk why it's connected like voice. I tried to reinstall but it's still the same [ATTACH]...
  10. Really bad sound quality, audio problems.

Really bad sound quality, audio problems.: I really don't know what forum can answer my question so Imma ask on Windows' forums. For like a month or 2 now, my audio has been crappy. The sound works perfectly when I test it on Windows, but when, for exemple, I try to watch a twitch stream, the sound is terrible. I can...