Windows 10: Bad Request for one driv

Discus and support Bad Request for one driv in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HOw can I fix this problem, I can not get to sites in Edge.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PatijeanF, Dec 3, 2019.

1. PatijeanF Win User

Bad Request for one driv

HOw can I fix this problem, I can not get to sites in Edge.Bad Request for one driv [​IMG]

:)

PatijeanF, Dec 3, 2019
  2. mrsoft Win User

400 bad request hellp

Hi

400 bad request - has blocked several of my regular websites, how do I clear it please

I have cleared all cache ect

I have added ebay & daily sudoku to trusted list but they still say 400 bad request

if anyone can help I would be obliged

thank you

mrsoft, Dec 3, 2019
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 3, 2019
  4. wolf Win User

Bad Request for one driv

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

wolf, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Bad Request for one driv

1. Bad Request for one driv - Similar Threads - Bad Request driv

2. 400 Bad Request when copy and paste

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    400 Bad Request when copy and paste: I have been having this problem for few days now whenever I try to copy paste text it will show 400 bad request. I tried flushdns but it didnt work. I also tried clear browser cache but didn't work as well. All of my browsers are doing fine. I can connect to the internet and...
  3. 400 Bad Request when copy and paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    400 Bad Request when copy and paste: I have been having this problem for few days now whenever I try to copy paste text it will show 400 bad request. I tried flushdns but it didnt work. I also tried clear browser cache but didn't work as well. All of my browsers are doing fine. I can connect to the internet and...
  4. 400 Bad Request when copy and paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 400 bad request hellp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    400 bad request hellp: Hi 400 bad request - has blocked several of my regular websites, how do I clear it please I have cleared all cache ect I have added ebay & daily sudoku to trusted list but they still say 400 bad request if anyone can help I would be obliged thank you...
  6. how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal

in Cortana
    how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal: all links and some web pages in all browsers including links in emails will not open and i get a 400 bad request, maligned or illegal ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-a-400-bad-request-request-is/eaa3db25-672a-4508-92ad-2aace1d41855"
  7. one good one bad

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    one good one bad: I have two pc's running W10, one updated to 10049 while I was having dinner by itself without any help from me so I started up the other and set it to update and its been a disaster. At the moment, if I switch it on, eventually I get a message saying please insert your...
  8. ES File Explore: unable to login to shares on one particular hard driv

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ES File Explore: unable to login to shares on one particular hard driv: My PC is a Windows 10 with 2 internal drives (C:, H:) and 2 external drives (D:, F:, G:). I have various shares setup across all the drives so I can access them remotely on our home network. From my Android 7, using ES File Explore, I can access shares on D:, F: and G:...
  9. Getting a "Bad Request" message.

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting a "Bad Request" message.: When I attempt to go to the website at Web Server's Default Page I get a Bad Request message. However, using my wife's laptop I have no problem. Attached is the error message. [img] Any ideas why I'm getting this message? 97819
  10. Windows setup direct to personal one-drive rather to business one driv

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows setup direct to personal one-drive rather to business one driv: Hi all, hope you can answer on this one: I have purchase my office suit with via my business account. However, when I log in to my windows , it is linking my onedrive to my personal L: x.xx@hotmail.com (which is my microsoft ID) even tough I sign out from L:...