Windows 10: "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."...

Discus and support "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got error on one website when I was opening many tabs quickly. Error's name is - "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Giedrius Pradkelis, Jan 27, 2023.

1. "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."...

I got error on one website when I was opening many tabs quickly. Error's name is - "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."I thought it's temporally block but it;s already 48 hours passed and its still the same. I tried to reach website from my mobile which has different ip but connected with wifi to the same network. So as I understand they didnt block my ip they blocked my network? Is it possible? I tried all the stuff with deleting cookies and so on. A problem its not here for sure. So is it possible to fix it somehow?

:)

Giedrius Pradkelis, Jan 27, 2023

2. how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal

all links and some web pages in all browsers including links in emails will not open and i get a 400 bad request, maligned or illegal ??

tommyjones4, Jan 27, 2023
  3. zillah Win User
    400 Bad Request This server does not support the operation

Dear All

I have seen many thread like the one I am posting now but I couldn't find a cure ,,,,may be I overlooked or it is hiding somewhere on net I didn't find it
    I am trying to set Netgear Nighthawk D8500 with Firmware Version V1.0.3.50_1.0.1 as an Access Point and I was looking to change the LAN IPs then this message popped up

Code:
    How can I overcome this issue ?

Thx

zillah, Jan 27, 2023
  4. "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."...

The specified server cannot perform the requested operation.

We have a couple of work stations that cannot map to a local file storage server. Most other computers have no problems.

Getting the error:

"The mapped network drive could not be created because the following error has occurred:

The specified server cannot perform the requested operation."

These same computers that cannot map to this drive have not problems reaching network printers, etc. Just seems to be this one server.

We've tried everything we know to do. How do we fix this?

CharlesHicks1, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

"Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."...

1. "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."... - Similar Threads - Bad Request performed

2. "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."...: I got error on one website when I was opening many tabs quickly. Error's name is - "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."I thought it's temporally block but it;s already 48 hours passed and its still the same. I tried to...
  3. sfc scannow could not perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sfc scannow could not perform the requested operation: how to i fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow-could-not-perform-the-requested/23cb2ada-660b-48a9-acd9-4a81999b5759
  4. Troubleshooting intermittent "The specified server cannot perform the requested operation"...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting intermittent "The specified server cannot perform the requested operation"...: I hope this is the right spot to post this. If not some help direction would be appreciated. Here is a quick introduction to my setup and problem: Running Windows 10 Pro (physical machine) with a network share configured on a Drive Bender hard drive (5 pooled discs) The...
  5. The smart card cannot perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 News
    The smart card cannot perform the requested operation: [ATTACH]When you try to use a smart card to authenticate to Windows, you might receive error messages such as The smart card cannot perform the […] This article The smart card cannot perform the requested operation first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. 400 Bad Request This server does not support the operation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    400 Bad Request This server does not support the operation: Dear All I have seen many thread like the one I am posting now but I couldn't find a cure ,,,,may be I overlooked or it is hiding somewhere on net I didn't find it I am trying to set Netgear Nighthawk D8500 with Firmware Version V1.0.3.50_1.0.1 as an Access Point and I was...
  7. resource protection cannot perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    resource protection cannot perform the requested operation: The problem stems from me trying to update to 1909. It kept failing at 40% and restarting. I then started getting blue screen errors. I rolled back the update to 1803 and have not been able to get further. Dskcheck and dism have been completed no problem. Thes sfc...
  8. Illegal State was requested

in Windows 10 Customization
    Illegal State was requested: I basically have the same question as here. I have reset the password. Added information to my Microsoft account. I receive the "Illegal State was requested" when verifying my account in "your info"....
  9. The specified server cannot perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The specified server cannot perform the requested operation.: We have a couple of work stations that cannot map to a local file storage server. Most other computers have no problems. Getting the error: "The mapped network drive could not be created because the following error has occurred: The specified server cannot perform the...
  10. how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal

in Cortana
    how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal: all links and some web pages in all browsers including links in emails will not open and i get a 400 bad request, maligned or illegal ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-a-400-bad-request-request-is/eaa3db25-672a-4508-92ad-2aace1d41855"