Windows 10: Bad situation

Discus and support Bad situation in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; !'m Richard Nadeau' french speaker , and inside one free game with optional buy on microsoft store : operation new earth. i spent over 100 $ in bonus... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RichardNadeau, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Bad situation

!'m Richard Nadeau' french speaker , and inside one free game with optional buy on microsoft store : operation new earth. i spent over 100 $ in bonus and MOBB team attack only the weak person. The MOBB team decide if your right or not. The abuse comming from this team are to much, i leave the game and i will not buy any more comming from microsoft store.

Richard Nadeau

Canada

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

RichardNadeau, Oct 11, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    4k to 92k in bad sectors & cloning drive

No need for /r afterwards, you've already done one. The documentation says ".../b includes the functionality of /r..." - it's the same as doing /r but with the additional step of clearing the bad block list before it starts.

4. Jarrstin Win User

Bad situation

Bad Trader

My bad, that's a typo. It's C0 stepping.

Jarrstin, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Bad situation

1. Bad situation - Similar Threads - Bad situation

2. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer games lagging badly: My computer has been lagging badly for the past 3 weeks this lag problem started basically out of nowhere as it was fine before. I noticed when I play roblox my ping will fluctuate throughout the day from averaging 70-90ms of ping then suddenly spiking to 1000ms where the...
  3. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer games lagging badly: My computer has been lagging badly for the past 3 weeks this lag problem started basically out of nowhere as it was fine before. I noticed when I play roblox my ping will fluctuate throughout the day from averaging 70-90ms of ping then suddenly spiking to 1000ms where the...
  4. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bad System configuration INFO

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bad System configuration INFO: I am having a blue screen on my PC showing "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you." further showing a screen for "Automatic Repair", in which there are options to 'Restart' and 'Advanced options'. doing restart it comes to the former...
  6. Bad System configuration INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad System configuration INFO: I am having a blue screen on my PC showing "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you." further showing a screen for "Automatic Repair", in which there are options to 'Restart' and 'Advanced options'. doing restart it comes to the former...
  7. Bad System configuration INFO

8. bad system config info srttrail.txt error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad system config info srttrail.txt error: i've already tried every way i could to fix this problem with troubleshoot, i've tried system restoring, lots of commands in command prompt, and i still can't make it work! like the "chkdsk /f /r" one fails at setup 6 and i don't know what to do after thati've searched for so...
  9. bad system config info srttrail.txt error

bad system config info srttrail.txt error: i've already tried every way i could to fix this problem with troubleshoot, i've tried system restoring, lots of commands in command prompt, and i still can't make it work! like the "chkdsk /f /r" one fails at setup 6 and i don't know what to do after thati've searched for so...
  10. bad system config info srttrail.txt error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging