Windows 10: Bad sound and video in a new desktop

Discus and support Bad sound and video in a new desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new Dell desktop running Windows 10. The sound is terrible there. When I turn up the sound it is not loud as expected, video plays in slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Justin Malloy, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Bad sound and video in a new desktop

I have a new Dell desktop running Windows 10. The sound is terrible there. When I turn up the sound it is not loud as expected, video plays in slow motion. It is a new machine, why?

:)

Justin Malloy, Feb 10, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Bad sound and video in a new desktop :p

cadaveca, Feb 10, 2019
  3. suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program

Hi

I would like some suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program...

Have tried loads and loads today, Free & trial versions...many free ones have 3 minute limits or watermarks etc etc...

I need to capture some video & audio from a website...The video is 11-12 minutes long...Ideally i would like a small window ( not recorded ) showing status...and use a hot key to start end recording, or a timer would be even better.

Prefer a free program, but can pay if its to get what i need....many programs that accept a URL only accept from a list....which mine falls outside of

Thanks

reddwarf4ever, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Bad sound and video in a new desktop

Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Bad sound and video in a new desktop

1. Bad sound and video in a new desktop - Similar Threads - Bad sound video

2. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad video quality.: For a years, every time I try to play an online or downloaded video even if its 4k, the video looks washed, bad and almost pixelated. No matter where I play the video. Present in YT and all streaming websites, even when I download the video it s the same.I have tried...
  3. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad video quality.: For a years, every time I try to play an online or downloaded video even if its 4k, the video looks washed, bad and almost pixelated. No matter where I play the video. Present in YT and all streaming websites, even when I download the video it s the same.I have tried...
  4. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. speakers sound bad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    speakers sound bad: speakers sound bad, have been for a long time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-sound-bad/59c73b6d-280c-49d0-afed-aa7828c8b5ad
  6. Bad video quality

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad video quality: Hi I have an issue everytime i play one of the videos i have on my computer. The quality decreases alot and at times almost become pixelated. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-video-quality/120db195-f194-436e-97a1-68a4ba4bdd8d
  7. bad pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    bad pictures and videos: New laptop, the pictures and video quality terrible, what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-pictures-and-videos/3a789d42-4d97-422c-9569-a433d4ff458a
  8. bad video quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bad video quality: Some days ago.. I had a problem of blue screen error showing error code video memory management internal. I had posted & a gentle man( DaveM121)had advised me to roll back driver & I did so.. but though after that my problem was solved but now my you tube videos quality is...
  9. no sound on new Dell desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound on new Dell desktop: my new Dell inspiron has no sound. ran diagnostics, reloaded Windows 10, still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-new-dell-desktop/9ed1bfde-485a-4df3-964a-28bc7ba25400
  10. suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program: Hi I would like some suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program... Have tried loads and loads today, Free & trial versions...many free ones have 3 minute limits or watermarks etc etc... I need to capture some video & audio from a website...The video is...