Windows 10: Bad sound quality after 2004 update

Discus and support Bad sound quality after 2004 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated my windows to 2004 a few days ago because they force me to update, previously I was using 1903. I have Logitech speakers and I noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mikelferdinan, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Bad sound quality after 2004 update

I updated my windows to 2004 a few days ago because they force me to update, previously I was using 1903. I have Logitech speakers and I noticed that the sound produced by my speakers got bad after updating to 2004.
    Does this have something to do with the drivers?

:)

mikelferdinan, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Jodpur Win User

Realtek HD Audio low and bad quality sound after Windows 10 upgrade

Do the following steps:

1. Go into Sound.
    2. Properties.
    3. Advanced and change the sound quality from CD to DVD quality.

It worked for me.

Jodpur, Sep 28, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Bad sound quality after 2004 update

Smittychat., Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Bad sound quality after 2004 update

1. Bad sound quality after 2004 update - Similar Threads - Bad sound quality

2. Bad sound quality on all probably external devices after BIOS update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad sound quality on all probably external devices after BIOS update.: Hello, I have a new HP laptop that came with windows 11. After restarting it yesterday I had a unwanted BIOS update that automatically installed. At the same date I installed a new program SteelSeries Engine which came with SteelSeries Sonar. After pluging in my headphones...
  3. Very bad sound quality, unusable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very bad sound quality, unusable.: Whenever I have anything plugged in The sound's going not from the speaker the sound quality is so low, i cant play games, talk with my friends, or do anything else. This seemed to happen for no reason. I tested it with multiple headsets, changed multiple settings, and the...
  4. Bad sound quality after using a bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad sound quality after using a bluetooth device: submitted by /u/odedgal67 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0nosv/bad_sound_quality_after_using_a_bluetooth_device/
  5. Bad Quality sound on HDMI

Bad Quality sound on HDMI: I am getting very bad quality on my HDMI output of my laptop. Whenever i watch episodes only music is clearly hearable more than the voice of characters. I am having yhe latest sound driver. I even tried all the enhancements but it only make the sound worst....
  6. Spatial sounds has a badly quality

Spatial sounds has a badly quality: Recently I update my windows with the latest update, after the long wait I opened a few games to be entertained, for my surprise all this games sound quality was awful, after a long research trough my drivers and sound settings I opted for disable my Spatial sound (Windows...
  7. Mic quality bad after update 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mic quality bad after update 1903: So after the 1903 update earlier this week. My laptop's built in Mic makes me sound like a robot or glitched as my friends have said to me in calls. I have tried multiple methods even updating drivers and installing and uninstalling drivers but nothing is working. Maybe...
  8. Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones

Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones: It's the same headphones, but now it's looks like this. [ATTACH] Well, until then, it was good. Trying to troubleshoot doesn't help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Idk why it's connected like voice. I tried to reinstall but it's still the same [ATTACH]...
  9. Sound quality after updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound quality after updates: The sound got worse after Windows update. It is cracking and the quality doesn’t depend on the speakers or headphones. The Sound issues occur in every browser and several different music streaming services....
  10. Bad sound quality after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad sound quality after upgrading to windows 10: Ive just taken a free windows 10 upgrade but after that I seem to be getting a poor sound quality as my laptop is connected to an external active speaker through the headphone jack and it has been working perfect before. I have a Toshiba laptop p.c with processor AMD A4-6210...