Windows 10: Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11

Discus and support Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiSo I have a stealth 700 Xbox Bluetooth headset that works great on windows 10 when on speaker mode, but the sound quality is horrible on the other.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ms_Peachy, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Ms_Peachy Win User

Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11

HiSo I have a stealth 700 Xbox Bluetooth headset that works great on windows 10 when on speaker mode, but the sound quality is horrible on the other. Why does it do this? Is there a way to fix it?Also, for some reason, after upgrading my windows 10 to 11, my sound quality on my headset in speaker mode which was working wonderfully in windows 10 has gone horrible and the quality is terrible as if it's muffled and quiet. How do I fix this please I have no other headset and it works completely fine on windows 10 speaker mode?

:)

Ms_Peachy, Jan 6, 2022
  2. Jodpur Win User

Realtek HD Audio low and bad quality sound after Windows 10 upgrade

Do the following steps:

1. Go into Sound.
    2. Properties.
    3. Advanced and change the sound quality from CD to DVD quality.

It worked for me.

Jodpur, Jan 6, 2022
  3. Smittychat., Jan 6, 2022
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

1. Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11 - Similar Threads - Bad sound quality

2. Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality: Notes:I am using Bang & Olufsen bluetooth earbuds model Beoplay EX. When connected to Windows 11 the sound quality is absolutely atrocious.Things I have tried:disconnecting and reconnecting the bluetooth earbuds forget and re-establish connection - result: did not fix.looked...
  3. Bad sound quality via bluetooth headphones on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad sound quality via bluetooth headphones on windows 11: Similar to many other questions about this problem. But I noticed that everything works fine on my Android phone and on my Linux laptop.Device: "Pixed buds pro" and all other headphones as far as I uderstand.Windows: 11 and 10.Steps to reproduce:1 Run game or play music.2 Run...
  4. Bad sound quality via bluetooth headphones on windows 11

Bad sound quality via bluetooth headphones on windows 11: Similar to many other questions about this problem. But I noticed that everything works fine on my Android phone and on my Linux laptop.Device: "Pixed buds pro" and all other headphones as far as I uderstand.Windows: 11 and 10.Steps to reproduce:1 Run game or play music.2 Run...
  5. Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality on windows 11: My WH1000XM4 Sony Bluetooth headphones have bad sound quality when connected to my laptop, compared to other devices such as an iPhone where the sound is fine. This is presumably because of the hands free headset mode. I am unable to disable the hands free setting in windows...
  6. Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality on windows 11

Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality on windows 11: My WH1000XM4 Sony Bluetooth headphones have bad sound quality when connected to my laptop, compared to other devices such as an iPhone where the sound is fine. This is presumably because of the hands free headset mode. I am unable to disable the hands free setting in windows...
  7. Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11

Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11: HiSo I have a stealth 700 Xbox Bluetooth headset that works great on windows 10 when on speaker mode, but the sound quality is horrible on the other. Why does it do this? Is there a way to fix it?Also, for some reason, after upgrading my windows 10 to 11, my sound quality on...
  8. Very bad sound quality, unusable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very bad sound quality, unusable.: Whenever I have anything plugged in The sound's going not from the speaker the sound quality is so low, i cant play games, talk with my friends, or do anything else. This seemed to happen for no reason. I tested it with multiple headsets, changed multiple settings, and the...
  9. Bad Quality sound on HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad Quality sound on HDMI: I am getting very bad quality on my HDMI output of my laptop. Whenever i watch episodes only music is clearly hearable more than the voice of characters. I am having yhe latest sound driver. I even tried all the enhancements but it only make the sound worst....
  10. Bad sound quality after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad sound quality after upgrading to windows 10: Ive just taken a free windows 10 upgrade but after that I seem to be getting a poor sound quality as my laptop is connected to an external active speaker through the headphone jack and it has been working perfect before. I have a Toshiba laptop p.c with processor AMD A4-6210...