Windows 10: Bad storage space after update OS to 2004

Discus and support Bad storage space after update OS to 2004 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi Guys I upgraded my W10 to latest...and killed my storage spaces Any ideas? Don't mind ..I just want to reinstall it back. I lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yewande10, Aug 8, 2020.

1. yewande10 Win User

Bad storage space after update OS to 2004

Bad storage space after update OS to 2004 302ed7cc-4035-4268-97b1-72f45a169ea3?upload=true.jpg

Hi Guys

I upgraded my W10 to latest...and killed my storage spaces

Any ideas?

Don't mind ..I just want to reinstall it back. I lost 60TB of spaces

Regards

Azrin { azrin.info }

:)

yewande10, Aug 8, 2020
  2. 333t Win User

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

333t, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
  4. gknorm Win User

Storage Spaces Parity Repair?

Many thanks, muchomurka!

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, following your suggested procedure it appears the Storage Spaces parity error persists.

Bad storage space after update OS to 2004 [​IMG]

Any other suggestions?

gknorm, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Bad storage space after update OS to 2004 - Similar Threads - Bad storage space

2. Storage space for Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Storage space for Updates: For a while now, I've been getting a pop-up that says "Can't install updates. Select this message to fix" It then tells me there is insufficient space to complete updates with an icon to click to free up space. I have freed up every option to where it says 0% and it still...
  3. Storage space for Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage space for Updates: For a while now, I've been getting a pop-up that says "Can't install updates. Select this message to fix" It then tells me there is insufficient space to complete updates with an icon to click to free up space. I have freed up every option to where it says 0% and it still...
  4. Storage space for Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bad sound quality after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad sound quality after 2004 update: I updated my windows to 2004 a few days ago because they force me to update, previously I was using 1903. I have Logitech speakers and I noticed that the sound produced by my speakers got bad after updating to 2004. Does this have something to do with the drivers? 165358
  6. After 2004 update storage space files are read only

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After 2004 update storage space files are read only: My user is an admin and admin group is owner of the storage space. I cannot rename, move, delete anything in my storage space. I tried retaking ownership and applying to all subfolders, but there is an error for every file. I also tried unchecking read only but I get an...
  7. Storage issues after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage issues after 2004 update: Update to 2004 went very well except that when I go to Settings-System-Storage and click on Temporary files it does not show which files can be removed. It just stays blank. Has anyone seen this? I checked other posts but did not see any reference to this. Thanks everyone....
  8. Storage issues after 2004 update

Storage issues after 2004 update: Update to 2004 went very well except that when I go to Settings-System-Storage and click on Temporary files it does not show which files can be removed. It just stays blank. Has anyone seen this? I checked other posts but did not see any reference to this. Thanks everyone....
  9. Storage space for 1903 update

Storage space for 1903 update: Whilst trying to do the 1903 feature update on my Lenovo netbook (with 32GB SSD) I got a message telling me to connect external storage media. I plugged in a 16GB USB stick, the download worked, and it got part way through the installation, but then I got this error...
  10. Storage spaces - My OS drive failed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage spaces - My OS drive failed.: I have a small PC with 3 hard drives, 1 is the OS drive and the other 2 are in a drive pool using Storage Spaces. Now my OS drive has failed and my Macrium backup files are in the Drive Pool. I have a new drive for my OS. What is my best course of action? *cry 60329