Windows 10: Bad Stutter

Discus and support Bad Stutter in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm at my wits end. I can't seem to keep stable performance in my system, most notibly while gaming but my paranoia is high enough to suggest that even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DAB9595, May 13, 2021.

1. DAB9595 Win User

Bad Stutter

I'm at my wits end. I can't seem to keep stable performance in my system, most notibly while gaming but my paranoia is high enough to suggest that even making this post here I can feel my typed keys lagging behind me in a moment, and I feel justified even now to see it. My pc has a stutter, I've noticed for going on weeks now but cannot pinpoint why its happening. I've done quite a bit to help remedy the situation from power management, to drivers being in and uninstalled, bios, display, ram. updates with windows i've followed through on OS BUILD: 19042.985. I've monitored my cpu for thermal t

:)

DAB9595, May 13, 2021

2. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, May 13, 2021
  3. prowler2 Win User
    stutter

I have sound stutter[ bad ] video stutter[bad] and programs won't install ,does anyone have a clue ,i might add that ive just added a ryzen 3600 to the system

prowler2, May 13, 2021
  4. Bad Stutter

Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Bad Stutter

1. Bad Stutter - Similar Threads - Bad Stutter

2. Bad stuttering when playing The Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad stuttering when playing The Sims 4: Specs:Build: Custom OMEN laptop from HP 17-cb1xxxProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 MhzRam: 16GBSystem: Type: x64 basedEdition: Windows 10 Home 22H2Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060I'm once again asking for help in trying to fix my issue with The Sims...
  3. Bad stuttering when playing The Sims 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad stuttering when playing The Sims 4: Specs:Build: Custom OMEN laptop from HP 17-cb1xxxProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 MhzRam: 16GBSystem: Type: x64 basedEdition: Windows 10 Home 22H2Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060I'm once again asking for help in trying to fix my issue with The Sims...
  4. Bad stuttering when playing The Sims 4 after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad stuttering when playing The Sims 4 after latest Windows 10 update: Specs:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 MhzRam: 16GBSystem: Type: x64 basedEdition: Windows 10 HomeGraphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060After the latest required Windows 10 update June 3rd, The Sims 4 has been driving me up a wall. While the FPS is a...
  5. Bad stuttering when playing The Sims 4 after latest Windows 10 update

Bad stuttering when playing The Sims 4 after latest Windows 10 update: Specs:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 MhzRam: 16GBSystem: Type: x64 basedEdition: Windows 10 HomeGraphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060After the latest required Windows 10 update June 3rd, The Sims 4 has been driving me up a wall. While the FPS is a...
  6. Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds: so i can play games fine but say i open spotify while my games open or i open a file video while my browser is open itll freeze a bit and my mouse would go slow and stutter and makes crackling sound in my headset until i close the app but if i hit windows key itll stop just...
  7. Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds

Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds: so i can play games fine but say i open spotify while my games open or i open a file video while my browser is open itll freeze a bit and my mouse would go slow and stutter and makes crackling sound in my headset until i close the app but if i hit windows key itll stop just...
  8. BT Audio Stuttering badly, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BT Audio Stuttering badly, Windows 10: Ok... So I've been trying for months now to google a fix for this but to no avail so hopefully someone can come to my aid here. I'm at my wits end. I am experiencing serious bluetooth audio stutter in my headphones when listening to music.When I turn off my BT mouse, audio...
  9. Bad mouse stutter when cpu usage is high, can't find solution

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad mouse stutter when cpu usage is high, can't find solution: I recently made a post here about this problem, got some help, and the problem went away shortly. However, it quickly came back. When my cpu usage is in high 90s to 100%, my mouse starts stuttering severely. This mainly occurs when playing games, usually the ones with high...
  10. Game Mode cause stuttering lag / bad movement keys registering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game Mode cause stuttering lag / bad movement keys registering: I have a new crucial thing to add to my 2nd topic which is also locked. TL;DR How to fix it: You need to: -set explorer.exe priority to above normal or high (depends on a game) [don't close explorer.exe during gaming with Game Mode enabled) and also (at least in Forza...