Windows 10: Bad support, bad modus operandi, and we cant escape.

Discus and support Bad support, bad modus operandi, and we cant escape. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I only still use windows because a game and one work application requires it. Now I upgraded my PC and windows wont activate. I tried automated help,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EstevanValladares, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Bad support, bad modus operandi, and we cant escape.

I only still use windows because a game and one work application requires it.

Now I upgraded my PC and windows wont activate.

I tried automated help, I tried human help a guy that said his name is Raimond but accent so thick I understand Thai people who doesn't know english better than I could understand him.

Both provided me with useless directions, and the so called "Raimond" said he would transfer me and call was ended.

The automated support gave me activation key which both failed.

I check my account and there is no device attached to the windows copy I bought.

NOW, the HP PC I bought with windows, this one has no problems and if I have something I need, I call HP support and get it sorted out immediately.

The two Linux PCs I have, I google less than 10 minutes and I solve any problem.

And then, someone wants to say that "competition is key". The only reason Microsoft is what it is is due to monopolistic strong arm on market to get it where it is, otherwise these kinds of things, like the tens of thousands of messages complaining about support, systems and so on, Windows would have been a footnote in history since Win 95.

And now what should I do ? Ask guys on HP to slap a brand in my DIY PC so I can have help ?

:)

EstevanValladares, Sep 9, 2020
  2. NikBatch Win User

Nokia: bad software, bad support, bad system, bad, bad, bad!

Nokia: bad software, bad support, bad system, bad, bad, bad!

NikBatch, Sep 9, 2020
  3. 333t Win User
    How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

333t, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Jarrstin Win User

Bad support, bad modus operandi, and we cant escape.

Bad Trader

My bad, that's a typo. It's C0 stepping.

Jarrstin, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Bad support, bad modus operandi, and we cant escape.

1. Bad support, bad modus operandi, and we cant escape. - Similar Threads - Bad support bad

2. Why microsoft support so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why microsoft support so bad: Hello,I had an microsoft account in 2019, that account got banned. I asked for my info back, they couldn’t because i ga e all my personal information and jt didn’t match my account. I created a new account, 1 year later jt got blocked, i asked why wouldn’t give me the reason....
  3. Why microsoft support so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why microsoft support so bad: Hello,I had an microsoft account in 2019, that account got banned. I asked for my info back, they couldn’t because i ga e all my personal information and jt didn’t match my account. I created a new account, 1 year later jt got blocked, i asked why wouldn’t give me the reason....
  4. Why is Microsoft Support so bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Support so bad?: I received Microsoft Support today because creating a new MS Word file was taking up to 1 minute. A message "Contacting Server" was displayed.I received support from a MS Support person called Ejiro Ewhubare who directed me to go to Regedit and rename the Outlook key.This has...
  5. Why is Microsoft Support so bad?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Microsoft Support so bad?: I received Microsoft Support today because creating a new MS Word file was taking up to 1 minute. A message "Contacting Server" was displayed.I received support from a MS Support person called Ejiro Ewhubare who directed me to go to Regedit and rename the Outlook key.This has...
  6. Why is Microsoft Support so bad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. The experience with Microsoft Support is incredibly bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The experience with Microsoft Support is incredibly bad: Hello, I have a Win 10 pro product key that I have been using about 7 years, primarily in my old laptop and years later in my currently laptop.I decided to move my HOST OS to Linux and create a VM with Win10 Pro and it has been imposible to me to activate my license in my...
  8. Bad System Config Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad System Config Support: I currently have a Dell Desktop and was requested to perform an update. Once the update was done by computer will now not reboot up and goes into a blue screen that states "Bad System Config Support." I powered down and when i power back up I'm put into a loop that shows...
  9. Is Microsoft support always this bad?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is Microsoft support always this bad?: We had a hacking issue via skype on xmas day and both my wife and myself had to close our microsoft accounts linked to skype. It took Microsoft 4 weeks to reset mine and my wife's is still not reset. Support hung up on me numerous times presumably because they could not...
  10. Why Microsoft support is soo bad?

in Cortana
    Why Microsoft support is soo bad?: Have some stupid problem with my start menu after one of the updates, then try to get some sorts of help for windows and realize that Microsoft support is the most ridiculous service in the planet! Did try to schedule call with live chat and got this [ATTACH] There is no...