Windows 10: Bad System Config Info BSOD has caused blank screen

Discus and support Bad System Config Info BSOD has caused blank screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I've been trying to set up a 2nd hand Advent (PC World's own brand PCs in the UK) desktop, for the charity I work for, that's been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ValiantSaint, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Bad System Config Info BSOD has caused blank screen

Hi everyone. I've been trying to set up a 2nd hand Advent (PC World's own brand PCs in the UK) desktop, for the charity I work for, that's been pre-loaded with Windows 10. After a Windows update, I had a crash that reverted everything back to stock - this meant I had to reinstall all of the software I had placed onto the machine. After scaling that mountain, I've almost sorted the PC but and it is now flagging a 'Bad System Config Info' BSOD on start up (which after flashing up once has caused there to be a blank monitor)

The PC itself is running. But with no actual display, I'm at a loss how to diagnose the fault. Pulling the gfx card out and forcing the machine to use the onboard gfx hasn't helped. Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance Bad System Config Info BSOD has caused blank screen :)

:)

ValiantSaint, Sep 27, 2019
  2. AmityJane Win User

BSOD - no access to Windows or safe mode - Bad System Config Info

Bad System Config Info BSOD has caused blank screen [​IMG]

AmityJane, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Bad system config info

I keep getting a “bad system config info” error on my screen. It’s a blue screen error. I tried doing a bcdedit delete value and the path is an error. How do I fix this?

MartinCybulski, Sep 27, 2019
  4. AmityJane Win User

Bad System Config Info BSOD has caused blank screen

BSOD - no access to Windows or safe mode - Bad System Config Info

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I added an extra space on that last one. Here it is again.

AmityJane, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Bad System Config Info BSOD has caused blank screen

1. Bad System Config Info BSOD has caused blank screen - Similar Threads - Bad System Config

2. Bad system config info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad system config info: Hello! I have problem with my pc with hardware reserved ram and the blue screen "bad system config info". I have total 8gb ram and only 6 is usable.Then i saw videos and information to fix reserved ram in boot options in windows.After this change my ram still reserving 2 gb...
  3. BSOD bad system config info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD bad system config info: Hello,So there's a problem with my laptop Windows 10 Pro NoteBook Recently I was using my laptop, and then I went to restart it because for some reason it was crashing. After the restart I got a BSOD Blue Screen of Death with the error " Bad System config Info " so I've tried...
  4. BSOD bad system config info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD bad system config info: Hello,So there's a problem with my laptop Windows 10 Pro NoteBook Recently I was using my laptop, and then I went to restart it because for some reason it was crashing. After the restart I got a BSOD Blue Screen of Death with the error " Bad System config Info " so I've tried...
  5. BSOD bad system config info

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. BSOD Bad System Config Info

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Bad System Config Info: Hi can anyone help? I can't access safe mode and normal mode in Windows 10 it always gives a BSOD saying BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I'm not sure how I can boot through USB too. submitted by /u/Kian_omq [link] [comments]...
  7. Bad system config info screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad system config info screen: Hello, we bought a lenovo m80 last week and i just booted it up yesterday, i installed steam onto my desktop as well as fallout new vegas and garys mod. I played garys mod for 20-40 mins with minor issues and then loaded new vegas. This is when everything went haywire. It...
  8. Bad system config info

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad system config info: Bad system config info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/a004c111-41f4-410c-8858-294bdfcece64
  9. bad system config info

in Windows 10 Customization
    bad system config info: computer not booting in windows. get the message above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/0323eef5-9bcd-4ad7-9c64-12e201e88a24
  10. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: I’ve tried virtually everything I can find online and I’ve had enough of it. My computer has been in a “auto repair” “repair didn’t work” loop for like two weeks and I’m going insane, is there any way I can just use my computer and fix this? It doesn’t let me reset it and...