Windows 10: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO stop code, computer won't boot

Discus and support BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO stop code, computer won't boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, first time posting, kind of at my wits end. After shutting down my computer (there was a notification for a windows update that needed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bigboyhomerun, May 18, 2019.

1. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO stop code, computer won't boot

Hello, first time posting, kind of at my wits end.

After shutting down my computer (there was a notification for a windows update that needed to take place before it shut down) for the night, i started it the next day to find a BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO error. It automatically restarted into the automatic repair screen, and from there i tried a few fixes i found online with the command prompt option. I would encounter errors, and was unable to complete any of them. I also had not enabled system protection so was unable to use system restore, and attempts to uninstall the latest quality/feature updates were also unsuccessful.

At this point, i noticed that a lot of the guides were suggesting the use of a bootable usb, so i tried using that. After trying fixes with this, and restarting the computer, i stopped encountering the stop code screen, and it would go straight to the automatic repair screen. I tried everything i could, and nothing would work, and so I figured as a last resort i would reset the PC (with the keep my files option). But even this wasnt working, as it would say 'there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.'

If anyone has any idea how to fix this without wiping all of my data that would be incredible.

:)

Bigboyhomerun, May 18, 2019

2. automatic repair can not repair PC stop code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO -help

automatic repair can not repair PC stop code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO -help. WINDOW 10 is running on a MAC three Parallells

pacificpearl, May 18, 2019
  3. Stop Code : BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

Stop Code : BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFOThis is what I got on my blue screen after I updated my Window 10.

I reseted my windows and tried all the available options offered on the screen but still can't solve it...

Any solution , I need help !

Regards,

FK

Fouad F.Kahale, May 18, 2019
  4. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO stop code, computer won't boot

Bad system Config info help

I am running into the blue screen on my Windows 10 PC and the error stop code I get is: bad system Config info.

I have already tried to reset my PC, system restore and start up repair. My PC can’t boot into safe mode either when it tries I just get the blue screen again.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

Benjamin89_521, May 18, 2019
Thema:

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO stop code, computer won't boot

1. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO stop code, computer won't boot - Similar Threads - BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

2. “BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO” on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    “BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO” on boot: When I boot up my Windows 10 PC, the error code BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO comes up. Then the PC restarts by itself. Finally the options Restart and Advanced Options are available.I tried many methods throughout the internet, none worked. So I used another HDD with Windows 10 to...
  3. Bsod Stop code: Bad System config info

Bsod Stop code: Bad System config info: Hey! I booted my pc and got a bsod msg with stop code: Bad System config error.I tried every YouTube tutorial ,tried to system restore,tried cmd ,even tried to reset pc but nothing's working . Plzz help I have very important files stored in the pc which I need access soon....
  4. The stop code is :BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO.

The stop code is :BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO.: I experience a blue screen in my Lenovo Thinkpad. The stop code is :BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. How to solve this? I do not know the bitlocker key. Please help...
  5. stop code BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

stop code BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: Im not very computer literate and this is what we get when my sons pc is turned on , ive tried other fixes recommended on the community page but nothings working . can someone please help [ATTACH]...
  6. Bad system config info

Bad system config info: Bad system config info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/a004c111-41f4-410c-8858-294bdfcece64
  7. Stop Code BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Code BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: Hi, I have the above message when I opened up my computer (using Windows 10 Home and probably the latest build as I always update regularly). I have tried the automatic repair option and every other option e.g. troubleshoot. I have tried to boot from a recovery disk,...
  8. repair stop code " bad system config info "

repair stop code " bad system config info ": Laptop will not open & shows stop code " bad system config info". Tried all the troubleshoot methods & none worked. Does anyone know how to fix this problem without going to a technician ??...
  9. Stop code bad system config info

Stop code bad system config info: How do fix a stop code BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-bad-system-config-info/fb60700c-8721-4ddc-b41f-9806c23e4547
  10. stop code : BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

stop code : BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: tHIS IS WHAT IS DISPLAYED ON MY WIFES HP LAPTOP ANY SUGGESTIONS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/stop-code-bad-system-config-info/1c612416-2860-428e-8dfa-f046594894bd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. “msi” windows 10 “bad system config” “problem resetting your pc”