Windows 10: Bad System Config Loop

Discus and support Bad System Config Loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So ive recently had a problem with my computer. The blue death screen appeared and it is in a loop. Ive watched multiple Youtube videos and tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Naweh A., Jun 25, 2022.

1. Naweh A. Win User

Bad System Config Loop

So ive recently had a problem with my computer. The blue death screen appeared and it is in a loop. Ive watched multiple Youtube videos and tried looking for articles and they didn't work, and now I dont know what to do.

:)

Naweh A., Jun 25, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Bad system config info

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The error Bad System Config means that something is wrong with the registry on your PC and you'll need to return to a previous configuration. It would be great, if you can help us with the details requested below:

• When do you get the error message?
    • Does the computer boot to the Desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Error 0x74: Bad_system_config_info
    and see if that helps.

Note: The last step in the above article talks about performing a reset on the computer. Resetting the computer will delete all the files and applications from the computer. Do not perform reset on your computer.

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Bad System Config Info

Hi John,

Thanks so much for your suggestion. Sadly, the fixes did not work, and I'm still getting "bad system config info."

MS support is still not honoring phone calls reserved in advance/promises to call back in a few minutes-- must say I'm disappointed.

Any further ideas?

Connie

ConnieB37350, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Bad System Config Loop

1. Bad System Config Loop - Similar Threads - Bad System Config

2. Bad System Config Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad System Config Loop: So ive recently had a problem with my computer. The blue death screen appeared and it is in a loop. Ive watched multiple Youtube videos and tried looking for articles and they didn't work, and now I dont know what to do....
  3. Bad System Config Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad System Config Loop: So ive recently had a problem with my computer. The blue death screen appeared and it is in a loop. Ive watched multiple Youtube videos and tried looking for articles and they didn't work, and now I dont know what to do....
  4. Bad system config start up loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad system config start up loop: Hello,My problem is pretty similar to what’s going on at the link below.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bad-system-config-info-error-and/da09f25e-1588-4f16-9383-3a7d8845730c?page=2My computer boots up, makes a pop noise, goes to the screen...
  5. Bad system config start up loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad system config start up loop: Hello,My problem is pretty similar to what’s going on at the link below.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bad-system-config-info-error-and/da09f25e-1588-4f16-9383-3a7d8845730c?page=2My computer boots up, makes a pop noise, goes to the screen...
  6. Bad system config start up loop

7. Bad System Config Info error on loop

Bad System Config Info error on loop: I updated one of the drivers on my PC earlier and now am stuck in a loop of Bad System Config Info blue screen of death’s, with nothing I do working. I’ve attempted resetting it I dont mind losing all the files its relatively new, attempted to go back to a older version,...
  8. Bad system config info loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad system config info loop: My dell inspiron keeps loop loading over and over. the error code it gives me is "bad system config info". it does not run the auto recovery. i do not seem to be able to get to the recovery/boot menu or a cmd. i would like to be able to save the files on the laptop, I am...
  9. Bad system config

Bad system config: A while back I setup a restore point on my usb and selected the option where it would make a new one to to replace the old one every hour because i thought it would be useful. After installing the latest windows 10 update the next day my laptop starting slowing down severely...
  10. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

in Windows 10 Support
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIG: I upgraded to laptop windows 10, and when I try to restart the error message "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG", the system automatically goes to the manager recovery menu, but will not accept my password for the microsoft account. I have changed it using my desktop computer, but the laptop...