BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

Discus and support BAD SYSTEM CONFIG in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded to laptop windows 10, and when I try to restart the error message "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG", the system automatically goes to the manager recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blynn62, Aug 6, 2015.

1. blynn62 Win User

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

I upgraded to laptop windows 10, and when I try to restart the error message "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG", the system automatically goes to the manager recovery menu, but will not accept my password for the microsoft account. I have changed it using my desktop computer, but the laptop will still not accept . HELP*Sad

:)

blynn62, Aug 6, 2015
  2. ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) Win User

Bad System Config

Probably the fastest way to fix this is to wipe and re-install windows or do a system reset from the advanced boot menu.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 6, 2015
  3. Maeverick Umaguing Win User
    Bad System Config

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG [​IMG]

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG [​IMG]

I found another way, but failed, then found another one, but failed again

Maeverick Umaguing, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

1. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG - Similar Threads - BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

2. Windows 10 File deletion needs System Administrator Permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 File deletion needs System Administrator Permission: I am the sole user of my computer. I cannot delete a file (or file folder) as to do so needs System Administrator Permission. I am the Administrator. How to I fix this?...
  3. file system is not opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file system is not opened: why does it say file system is not open when i try to save something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/file-system-is-not-opened/5fb9d779-cdd5-4308-ac91-9a0bfa2ba10e
  4. Operating system has been crash after attempt too may bitlocker pin and we are not able to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Operating system has been crash after attempt too may bitlocker pin and we are not able to...: Operating system has been crash after attempt too may bitlocker pin and we are not able to access C: drive from Automatic Repair while giving command to disable TPM from Command Prompt...
  5. System freezes, storahci 129 error. Already tried to solve but not work

System freezes, storahci 129 error. Already tried to solve but not work: I tried to 1. switch off PCI Express----Link Srare Power Management----Setting 2. change AHCI Link Power Management to DIPM 3. Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files 4. Change...
  6. Windows Restore: system restore from a previous installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Restore: system restore from a previous installation of Windows 10: Hello, My operating system recently had a turd and could not be recovered using the windows recovery tool. So I had to reinstall windows 10 Pro. upon reinstalling Windows I tried to access my restore point I had created in a secondary drive. but when using "backup" in...
  7. High CPU usage by ACPI.sys ("system" process)

High CPU usage by ACPI.sys ("system" process): Hello, So here is my problem : in the task manager, the "system" process sometimes takes ~30% CPU (when it should take between 1 and 6% at most). This happens every time I start my computer after completly shutting it down. Putting it to sleep and wake it temporarily solves...
  8. Missing DVD Driver When I install Windows 10 (in BOIS System)

Missing DVD Driver When I install Windows 10 (in BOIS System): I was trying to windows 10 setup in Acer E14, but I can't set up this. When I restart this laptop and press F2 then show me an option. when I click Boot option I can't find Boot Mode then I save changed what I need. After that, I can't find the DVD option. Finally, I was...
  9. Operating system missing

Operating system missing: i downloaded an update to a program i use at work, turns out it was a virus or malware and changed several registry files and removed admin access. My laptop then started downloading programs and installing them, opening several webpages, and trying to run a virus scan that...
  10. How to disable Automatic Restart on System Failure in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Automatic Restart on System Failure in Windows 10: [ATTACH] When a critical error is encountered by the Windows operating system, the system throws a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD). This Blue Screen of Death then throws in the error code on the bottom left region and then reboots the [...] This post How to disable Automatic...