Windows 10: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

Discus and support BAD SYSTEM CONFIG in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded to laptop windows 10, and when I try to restart the error message "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG", the system automatically goes to the manager recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blynn62, Aug 6, 2015.

1. blynn62 Win User

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

I upgraded to laptop windows 10, and when I try to restart the error message "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG", the system automatically goes to the manager recovery menu, but will not accept my password for the microsoft account. I have changed it using my desktop computer, but the laptop will still not accept . HELP*Sad

:)

blynn62, Aug 6, 2015

2. Bad System Config

Probably the fastest way to fix this is to wipe and re-install windows or do a system reset from the advanced boot menu.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 6, 2015
  3. Bad System Config

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG [​IMG]

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG [​IMG]

I found another way, but failed, then found another one, but failed again

Maeverick Umaguing, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

1. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG - Similar Threads - BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

2. Bad system config info error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad system config info error: Recently i got bad system config info error. i had tried 'bcdedit' codes but it didnt work. i also tried other methods such as ''config/md backup'. i want to use system restore method. However, my harddrive system protection not enabled and i cant open my pc by safe mode so i...
  3. Bad System Config Info

Bad System Config Info: hello i am wanting to know how i can stop this error when using windows. it happens every time i restart my pc however it does not do it when i shut down which is what i have resorted to specs ryezn 5 2600 msi b350 tomohawk (updated bios) gigabyte geforce gtx 1060 6gb...
  4. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO and buzzing

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO and buzzing: Hello! THE PROBLEM: I am using Windows 10, Acer laptop Aspire F5-573T. The stop code on the BSOD read "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO." It's in a loop of unsuccessful Automatic Repairs. https://image.ibb.co/bPWhSA/image.jpg CIRCUMSTANCES: Rarely my laptop would make a loud noise...
  5. Bad system config

Bad system config: Hi, I have a question and I have been having blue screens for some time now. I have a feeling that my windows OS, a driver, or my motherboard might and a problem and want to try and rule out anything doing with windows. I know the problem and I can repeat it. I have...
  6. Bad system config info

Bad system config info: Get this error on startup “bad system config info” Can someone advise how to fix this? 120164
  7. Bad System Config Info

Bad System Config Info: Hello. need the help here. Recently whenever I restart my com there will be this blue screen with Bad System Config Info. I am not sure what is causing it and I have difficulty do a clean install of my Windows. When I boot up with my USB windows software it says the hard...
  8. Windows 10: "bad system config info"

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: "bad system config info": Soooo.... Unfortunately, I've updated Windows 10. Right after the update, the computer was sluggish and slow. I've disabled Avast antivirus, and everything was running fine, so I've deleted it, and restarted windows. While booting I got this message (BSOD, I guess):...
  9. bad system config info

bad system config info: I used avg tuneup to check the disk for errors on next boot and my computer turned off while it was checking for errors. After this happened I can't get windows 10 to boot into login. I get a message saying it can't boot windows and I get a bad system config info error....
  10. Bad system Config

Bad system Config: I was trying to access my windows OS folder in linux (ubuntu unity version) .So I tried to access it using the command sudo ntfs fix /dev/sda5 . but later when i swiched to windows then it showed a BSOD displaying bad sytem config .Can someone please help me to fix this bug ?...