BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

Discus and support BAD SYSTEM CONFIG in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I upgraded to laptop windows 10, and when I try to restart the error message "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG", the system automatically goes to the manager recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blynn62, Aug 6, 2015.

1. blynn62 Win User

I upgraded to laptop windows 10, and when I try to restart the error message "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG", the system automatically goes to the manager recovery menu, but will not accept my password for the microsoft account. I have changed it using my desktop computer, but the laptop will still not accept . HELP*Sad

:)

blynn62, Aug 6, 2015
  2. ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) Win User

Bad System Config

Probably the fastest way to fix this is to wipe and re-install windows or do a system reset from the advanced boot menu.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 6, 2015
  3. Maeverick Umaguing Win User
    Bad System Config

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I found another way, but failed, then found another one, but failed again

Maeverick Umaguing, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG - Similar Threads - BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

Forum Date

VLC movies looks bad in windows 10, windows 7 always fine

VLC movies looks bad in windows 10, windows 7 always fine: I already used it in multiple versions. And in all windows 10 versions vlc movies looks ugly, because they are very dark and it looks like full color range, even i have in nvidia set limited. And in mpc it looks fine. In windows 7 i never ever had problem, i prefer vlc and i...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Jun 9, 2018

Windows 10: "bad system config info"

Windows 10: "bad system config info": Soooo.... Unfortunately, I've updated Windows 10. Right after the update, the computer was sluggish and slow. I've disabled Avast antivirus, and everything was running fine, so I've deleted it, and restarted windows. While booting I got this message (BSOD, I guess):...
Windows 10 Support Jun 2, 2018

bad system config info

bad system config info: I used avg tuneup to check the disk for errors on next boot and my computer turned off while it was checking for errors. After this happened I can't get windows 10 to boot into login. I get a message saying it can't boot windows and I get a bad system config info error....
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging Oct 4, 2015

Bad System Config Info - unable to fix via RebuildBCD

Bad System Config Info - unable to fix via RebuildBCD: Recently, I was browsing YouTube on my desktop when all of a sudden the power went out - causing a hard shut down. Upon turning it on, it seemed to load longer than usual, before throwing a BSOD with Bad_System_Config_Info. Restarting it, a different one came asking for...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging Jun 16, 2017

BSOD randomly on boot Bad System Config Info.

BSOD randomly on boot Bad System Config Info.: I have been able to boot every time but it pops up on random boots. ran SFC/scannow and it got some errors that it couldn't fix and i got these cbs Attachment 92845files. also attached are the requested files.Attachment 92846 Thanks for the help! 57806
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging Jul 29, 2016

Bad system Config

Bad system Config: I was trying to access my windows OS folder in linux (ubuntu unity version) .So I tried to access it using the command sudo ntfs fix /dev/sda5 . but later when i swiched to windows then it showed a BSOD displaying bad sytem config .Can someone please help me to fix this bug ?...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging Apr 21, 2016

System Errors Due to Bad Blocks on Hard Drive

System Errors Due to Bad Blocks on Hard Drive: To begin, my laptop was working fine until inexplicably while watching an online video my computer started freezing up on me, with every task, click, and action taking painfully long to complete. I quickly restarted my laptop, and the first thing I noticed that the boot time...
Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware Aug 22, 2016
BAD SYSTEM CONFIG solved