Windows 10: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

Discus and support BAD SYSTEM CONFIG in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded to laptop windows 10, and when I try to restart the error message "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG", the system automatically goes to the manager recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blynn62, Aug 6, 2015.

1. blynn62 Win User

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

I upgraded to laptop windows 10, and when I try to restart the error message "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG", the system automatically goes to the manager recovery menu, but will not accept my password for the microsoft account. I have changed it using my desktop computer, but the laptop will still not accept . HELP*Sad

:)

blynn62, Aug 6, 2015
  2. ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) Win User

Bad System Config

Probably the fastest way to fix this is to wipe and re-install windows or do a system reset from the advanced boot menu.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 6, 2015
  3. Maeverick Umaguing Win User
    Bad System Config

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG [​IMG]

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG [​IMG]

I found another way, but failed, then found another one, but failed again

Maeverick Umaguing, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

1. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG - Similar Threads - BAD SYSTEM CONFIG

2. Windows Licence after "Bad system config info"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Licence after "Bad system config info": Hi, my PC is broken with endless boot loop and "bad system config" info. The Windows on the PC was preinstalled. What happens with the licence if I reinstall from another PC/INternet with media creation tool? Regards Alex...
  3. stop code : BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stop code : BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: tHIS IS WHAT IS DISPLAYED ON MY WIFES HP LAPTOP ANY SUGGESTIONS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/stop-code-bad-system-config-info/1c612416-2860-428e-8dfa-f046594894bd
  4. Random "Bad system config info" errors after system restarts

Random "Bad system config info" errors after system restarts: Good day I was hoping i could be assisted on the above matter. I started getting "bad system config info" errors on startup recently. However, instead of my system constantly relooping at startup never to get into windows the issue does resolve itself at the BSOD then my...
  5. Bad System Config Info

Bad System Config Info: Hello. need the help here. Recently whenever I restart my com there will be this blue screen with Bad System Config Info. I am not sure what is causing it and I have difficulty do a clean install of my Windows. When I boot up with my USB windows software it says the hard...
  6. bad system config info. Help me please

bad system config info. Help me please: dell XPS8700 pc. windows 10 15063 endless boot loop. Ive tried multiple times to fix the issue, but it won't allow me to reset my pc and the tutorials for a command prompt fix always have different driver names for the correct driver they are using. ex. D: , C: , X: ....
  7. Windows 10: "bad system config info"

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: "bad system config info": Soooo.... Unfortunately, I've updated Windows 10. Right after the update, the computer was sluggish and slow. I've disabled Avast antivirus, and everything was running fine, so I've deleted it, and restarted windows. While booting I got this message (BSOD, I guess):...
  8. bad system config info

bad system config info: I used avg tuneup to check the disk for errors on next boot and my computer turned off while it was checking for errors. After this happened I can't get windows 10 to boot into login. I get a message saying it can't boot windows and I get a bad system config info error....
  9. BSOD randomly on boot Bad System Config Info.

BSOD randomly on boot Bad System Config Info.: I have been able to boot every time but it pops up on random boots. ran SFC/scannow and it got some errors that it couldn't fix and i got these cbs Attachment 92845files. also attached are the requested files.Attachment 92846 Thanks for the help! 57806
  10. Bad system Config

Bad system Config: I was trying to access my windows OS folder in linux (ubuntu unity version) .So I tried to access it using the command sudo ntfs fix /dev/sda5 . but later when i swiched to windows then it showed a BSOD displaying bad sytem config .Can someone please help me to fix this bug ?...