Windows 10: Bad system info config / infinite preparing automatic repair boot screern

Discus and support Bad system info config / infinite preparing automatic repair boot screern in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was doing class work then my PC crashed and said BAD_SYSTEM_INFO_CONFIG and it restarted it self and went into preparing automatic repair and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jacobstevenson1, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Bad system info config / infinite preparing automatic repair boot screern

I was doing class work then my PC crashed and said BAD_SYSTEM_INFO_CONFIG and it restarted it self and went into preparing automatic repair and it stays there I cant go into bios it windows recovery

:)

jacobstevenson1, Sep 17, 2020
  2. MoAhmed1 Win User

Blue Screen (BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO) then 'Preparing Automatic Repair' loop

My fairly new Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 froze all of a sudden. After leaving it for 24 hours with no sign of fixing itself I force restarted it by holding the power button. Since then I haven't been able to use it as it first goes to a BSOD saying
    'BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO' then restarts and boots saying 'Preparing Automatic Repair'. The automatic repair doesn't fix anything and gives me the option to either restart or go to Advanced options. Restarting goes back to the blue screen and the loop continues.
    Going into troubleshooting, I've tried' System Restore', 'Startup Repair' and 'Reset this PC' and keeping my files, none of which have worked or fixed the problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

MoAhmed1, Sep 17, 2020
  3. (Bad system config info) Infinite repair loop

My system in an infinite boot-repair-loop. There is no previous system state to revert to, and it fails to reset itself (both with keeping personal files and a complete wipe). If you use cmd to try and find \windows\system32\config, it does no find the directory.
    Additionally, the C: drive does not appear to have a directory file either, and to top it all of; the MSI BIOS doesn't boot properly.

This problem started as a: (Page error in non page area) blue-screen

TheMcDudeCM, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Bad system info config / infinite preparing automatic repair boot screern

automatic repair can not repair PC stop code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO -help

automatic repair can not repair PC stop code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO -help. WINDOW 10 is running on a MAC three Parallells

pacificpearl, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Bad system info config / infinite preparing automatic repair boot screern

1. Bad system info config / infinite preparing automatic repair boot screern - Similar Threads - Bad system info

2. Bad system config info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad system config info: Hello! I have problem with my pc with hardware reserved ram and the blue screen "bad system config info". I have total 8gb ram and only 6 is usable.Then i saw videos and information to fix reserved ram in boot options in windows.After this change my ram still reserving 2 gb...
  3. Bad System Config-Info

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad System Config-Info: My Laptop gave me the "Bad System Config Info" on the blue screen and after that the screen says "Preparing Automatic Repair" but never changes or shows any kind of loading after I let it sit over night. I have tried to launch into WinRE but it won't work no matter the method...
  4. “BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO” on boot

“BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO” on boot: When I boot up my Windows 10 PC, the error code BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO comes up. Then the PC restarts by itself. Finally the options Restart and Advanced Options are available.I tried many methods throughout the internet, none worked. So I used another HDD with Windows 10 to...
  5. Bad System Config Info

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad System Config Info: It all started when I was playing Roblox and I closed it, after having some problems, I restarted it. Then it Blue Screened and gave me a Bad System Config Info error. Then, it went to "Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete." I waited about 9 hours....
  6. Bad system config info

Bad system config info: Bad system config info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/a004c111-41f4-410c-8858-294bdfcece64
  7. bad system config info

in Windows 10 Customization
    bad system config info: computer not booting in windows. get the message above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/0323eef5-9bcd-4ad7-9c64-12e201e88a24
  8. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: I’ve tried virtually everything I can find online and I’ve had enough of it. My computer has been in a “auto repair” “repair didn’t work” loop for like two weeks and I’m going insane, is there any way I can just use my computer and fix this? It doesn’t let me reset it and...
  9. "bad system config. info"

"bad system config. info": when i reboot my machine i get bad system config. info but after it goes the distance to 100% it reboots fine i am whitts end trying to figure this problem out, any help would be appreciated...
  10. (Bad system config info) Infinite repair loop

(Bad system config info) Infinite repair loop: My system in an infinite boot-repair-loop. There is no previous system state to revert to, and it fails to reset itself (both with keeping personal files and a complete wipe). If you use cmd to try and find \windows\system32\config, it does no find the directory....