Windows 10: bad video quality

Discus and support bad video quality in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Some days ago.. I had a problem of blue screen error showing error code video memory management internal. I had posted & a gentle man( DaveM121)had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SHUBHAMBAL, Jan 27, 2019.

1. bad video quality

Some days ago.. I had a problem of blue screen error showing error code video memory management internal. I had posted & a gentle man( DaveM121)had advised me to roll back driver & I did so.. but though after that my problem was solved but now my you tube videos quality is not good after this...I am a student & hence face problem in this.. please help

:)

SHUBHAMBAL, Jan 27, 2019
  2. nj7_ Win User

N73 very very BAD VIDEO QUALITY

For a resolution and frame rate like that what do you expect? Is a bad video, yes, but for me is like all others with same pixels and frame rate. Take a look at N93i, with VGA-30fps, is already a good quality.

3. homonyma Win User
    Bad quality video on win 10

Hello. I have msi laptop GT72VR 6RD Dominator with Windows 10. I doused with touchpad with alcohol. Only touchpad and two buttons under touchpad. I stop notebook...and dont use for a while. aFTER I START HIM AGAIN I DONT KNOW IF I HAVE THE SAME problém with playing videos in mozzila. Look at qualiti of some pictures. I dont know if i destroy him or if it is some difrent problem. I reinstal systém but problem is the same. Can you help me pls? Watch pictures pls.
    bad video quality [​IMG]
    The same problem i have with video player when i watch some movie

homonyma, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Jodpur Win User

bad video quality

Realtek HD Audio low and bad quality sound after Windows 10 upgrade

Do the following steps:

1. Go into Sound.
    2. Properties.
    3. Advanced and change the sound quality from CD to DVD quality.

It worked for me.

Jodpur, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

bad video quality

1. bad video quality - Similar Threads - bad video quality

2. Bad quality issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad quality issue: From the Image above, it's clear that the quality is very pixelated.What's the issue and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-quality-issue/8d6bf79c-a4ef-43b4-a7c9-37696db42691
  3. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad video quality.: For a years, every time I try to play an online or downloaded video even if its 4k, the video looks washed, bad and almost pixelated. No matter where I play the video. Present in YT and all streaming websites, even when I download the video it s the same.I have tried...
  4. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad video quality.: For a years, every time I try to play an online or downloaded video even if its 4k, the video looks washed, bad and almost pixelated. No matter where I play the video. Present in YT and all streaming websites, even when I download the video it s the same.I have tried...
  5. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Bad Quality Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Quality Font: Lately I have been having low quality font and I am not sure what is causing this. I have tried playing around with cleartype (which is enabled) but with little effect. I don't really want to format to resolve this issue. [img] 164068
  7. Bad video quality

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad video quality: Hi I have an issue everytime i play one of the videos i have on my computer. The quality decreases alot and at times almost become pixelated. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-video-quality/120db195-f194-436e-97a1-68a4ba4bdd8d
  8. Bad microphone quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad microphone quality: Hello, I've just updated to the latest version of windows (1903) and now my microphone is sounding really bad. It was crystal clear before I updated and I don't know what I can do to fix this. Help would be appreciated....
  9. bad quality audio in videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    bad quality audio in videos: I use a mic built in the headphones. The issue appeared when I recorded a video on Minecraft, at first I didn’t hear anything. I fixed it but faced another problem. I was able to hear the audio for my microphone clearly, but the game audio is choppy. Moreover I can hear my...
  10. Bad quality video on win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Bad quality video on win 10: Hello. I have msi laptop GT72VR 6RD Dominator with Windows 10. I doused with touchpad with alcohol. Only touchpad and two buttons under touchpad. I stop notebook...and dont use for a while. aFTER I START HIM AGAIN I DONT KNOW IF I HAVE THE SAME problém with playing videos in...