Windows 10: Bad video quality

Discus and support Bad video quality in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have an issue everytime i play one of the videos i have on my computer. The quality decreases alot and at times almost become pixelated. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VanessaRasmussen, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Bad video quality

Hi

I have an issue everytime i play one of the videos i have on my computer.
    The quality decreases alot and at times almost become pixelated.

How do I fix this?

:)

VanessaRasmussen, Apr 1, 2020
  2. nj7_ Win User

N73 very very BAD VIDEO QUALITY

For a resolution and frame rate like that what do you expect? Is a bad video, yes, but for me is like all others with same pixels and frame rate. Take a look at N93i, with VGA-30fps, is already a good quality.

nj7_, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Jodpur Win User
    Realtek HD Audio low and bad quality sound after Windows 10 upgrade

Do the following steps:

1. Go into Sound.
    2. Properties.
    3. Advanced and change the sound quality from CD to DVD quality.

It worked for me.

Jodpur, Apr 1, 2020
  4. homonyma Win User

Bad video quality

Bad quality video on win 10

Hello. I have msi laptop GT72VR 6RD Dominator with Windows 10. I doused with touchpad with alcohol. Only touchpad and two buttons under touchpad. I stop notebook...and dont use for a while. aFTER I START HIM AGAIN I DONT KNOW IF I HAVE THE SAME problém with playing videos in mozzila. Look at qualiti of some pictures. I dont know if i destroy him or if it is some difrent problem. I reinstal systém but problem is the same. Can you help me pls? Watch pictures pls.
    Bad video quality [​IMG]
    The same problem i have with video player when i watch some movie

homonyma, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Bad video quality

1. Bad video quality - Similar Threads - Bad video quality

2. Bad quality issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad quality issue: From the Image above, it's clear that the quality is very pixelated.What's the issue and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-quality-issue/8d6bf79c-a4ef-43b4-a7c9-37696db42691
  3. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad video quality.: For a years, every time I try to play an online or downloaded video even if its 4k, the video looks washed, bad and almost pixelated. No matter where I play the video. Present in YT and all streaming websites, even when I download the video it s the same.I have tried...
  4. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad video quality.: For a years, every time I try to play an online or downloaded video even if its 4k, the video looks washed, bad and almost pixelated. No matter where I play the video. Present in YT and all streaming websites, even when I download the video it s the same.I have tried...
  5. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Bad Quality Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Quality Font: Lately I have been having low quality font and I am not sure what is causing this. I have tried playing around with cleartype (which is enabled) but with little effect. I don't really want to format to resolve this issue. [img] 164068
  7. Bad microphone quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad microphone quality: Hello, I've just updated to the latest version of windows (1903) and now my microphone is sounding really bad. It was crystal clear before I updated and I don't know what I can do to fix this. Help would be appreciated....
  8. bad quality audio in videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    bad quality audio in videos: I use a mic built in the headphones. The issue appeared when I recorded a video on Minecraft, at first I didn’t hear anything. I fixed it but faced another problem. I was able to hear the audio for my microphone clearly, but the game audio is choppy. Moreover I can hear my...
  9. bad video quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bad video quality: Some days ago.. I had a problem of blue screen error showing error code video memory management internal. I had posted & a gentle man( DaveM121)had advised me to roll back driver & I did so.. but though after that my problem was solved but now my you tube videos quality is...
  10. Bad quality video on win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Bad quality video on win 10: Hello. I have msi laptop GT72VR 6RD Dominator with Windows 10. I doused with touchpad with alcohol. Only touchpad and two buttons under touchpad. I stop notebook...and dont use for a while. aFTER I START HIM AGAIN I DONT KNOW IF I HAVE THE SAME problém with playing videos in...