Windows 10: Bad wifi connection on phone with Bluetooth

Discus and support Bad wifi connection on phone with Bluetooth in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 phone, and recently I've bought Xiaomi Redmi 2SE Bluetooth earbuds, and when I connect them I notice than wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_MeetYourMaker_, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Bad wifi connection on phone with Bluetooth

Hello, I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 phone, and recently I've bought Xiaomi Redmi 2SE Bluetooth earbuds, and when I connect them I notice than wifi connection is very slow, disconnect them (turn off Bluetooth), goes back to normal. I've tried to change wifi channel to 11, doesn't work.(sorry for posting this here, I just think people here could help)

submitted by /u/_MeetYourMaker_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_MeetYourMaker_, Aug 19, 2020
  2. malvoglio Win User

BLUETOOTH connection problem (phone to PC only)

Have been unable for several months now to send photos, or any file, from Android Phone (MiA1, Android 9) to PC (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1809 running on LENOVO V33015IKB). Latest updates installed to both Android and Windows. Your Smartphone on PC: version 1.19032.731.0, Your Phone Companion on Android: version 3.4.5

Already tried switching "Battery optimization exception" in YPC to ON. Also tried additionally connecting phone to PC as a tethered hotspot. Both times no improvement.

What works:
    - sending any file from PC to phone via bluetooth
    - using "Continue on PC" to send link from phone via bluetooth to browser on PC

What doesn't work:
    - Share photo (or any file) from phone to PC via bluetooth symbol
    - Using Your Smartphone to load photos from phone

Expected behavior: the latter two should both work.

Went through the troubleshooting page https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/...roubleshooting and applied the steps therein:

In Windows -> System, system accounts are shown OK. In Shared Usage relevant settings are both switched ON.

In Windows settings, Your Smartphone "Allow to run as background app" ON.

Smartphone is not in airplane mode.

Logged into Microsoft account on both PC and phone.

"Do not disturb" on phone is OFF.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention, in phone cleared cache and cleared storage for Your Phone Companion

Disconnecting phone via accounts.microsoft.com/devices does not help.

Disconnecting phone via Windows Settings does not help.

Restarting Windows PC and reconnecting phone does not help.

Same problem regardless of whether PC is online via WiFi or via mobile Internet (USB stick).

And what is worse, now Your Smartphone no longer even shows the photos from the time when it used to work (though sending via "Send As" from PC to phone still works). Please help!

- - - Updated - - -

Eh ... this is odd ... and messy. After restarting PC a couple of times and this time hooking it up to WiFi, Your Smartphone now does update to the most recently taken 25 photos from phone ... but at the end also tells me "connection not possible" *Rolleyes

And all attempts to share a file (photo) from phone to PC via tapping on bluetooth icon still fail.

malvoglio, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

I've finally figured out what happened, but the problem is only temporarily solved.

I had changed my wifi password. And the phone won't connect with the new password. If I change the wifi password back to the old one it connects.

So it's definitely a phone issue.
    I wish I could change my wifi password and have my phone working..

Black Panther, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Bad wifi connection on phone with Bluetooth

Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

My Nokia Lumia 520 never had any connection problems, but today it won't connect not even when I press the WPS button on the modem or type the wifi password. I get the message:

''The Wifi network didn't respond, try again later''.

Wifi is working fine on all other devices (pc, laptop, tablet and other phones) so I'm guessing it's a phone issue? Phone's wifi was working fine yesterday.

Black Panther, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Bad wifi connection on phone with Bluetooth

1. Bad wifi connection on phone with Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Bad wifi connection

2. Wifi connection bad after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection bad after reset: Hi I’ve recently taken over a PC with windows 10. It was reset to factory settings and had to config everything when starting up. I chose our Wi-Fi connection and it connected fine. However, the connection is extremely bad and loses connection several times at random. What...
  3. Wifi connection bad after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi connection bad after reset: Hi I’ve recently taken over a PC with windows 10. It was reset to factory settings and had to config everything when starting up. I chose our Wi-Fi connection and it connected fine. However, the connection is extremely bad and loses connection several times at random. What...
  4. Wifi connection bad after reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi

Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi: hello, I couldn't find the Wifi icon on my task bar and so I went to Network and Internet Settings and the Wifi option was missing there. I did a troubleshooting and it was shown to plug an ethernet cable and nothing regarding the Wifi was shown. I went to Change Adapter...
  6. WIFI and Bluetooth Connections

WIFI and Bluetooth Connections: Hello to everyone... I need help with the wifi and the Bluetooth of my Dell desktop windows 10. I can find either the blue tooth or the wifi icon to turn it on ... someone told me that the drivers are not installed or if they are they hidden and I have to upgrade them, but...
  7. Bad Wifi connection to my PC

Bad Wifi connection to my PC: I just got a pc and everything is running good besides my WiFi connection. My WiFi works great on my laptop averaging around 30-50 mbps download speed and averaging a ping between 20 to 40 as well as having full bars on the connection. My PC however averages around 1mbps and...
  8. Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer: I recently moved my computer and switched to a wifi connection from an ethernet connection, but now I can't even load any site because it says they can't be reached, and I know it's not this spot or the internet because I'm on my phone right now at the desk and my wifi works...
  9. Bluetooth - phone to PC connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth - phone to PC connection: Win 10 (64bit), PC, Bluetooth USB stick, Sony Xperia XZ Premium I enabled Bluetooth on my PC and got my phone connected to it (at least that's what my PC tells me) but when I try to send a picture from my phone to my PC, I get an error on my phone, saying there's a...
  10. Bad wifi connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad wifi connection: I recently got a new computer and there seems to be a problem it is unable to connect to the wifi. although it can see some wifi they're only at one bar and when you try and connect you get "No internet, secured" my router is in the room right next to me and my walls are...