Windows 10: Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer

Discus and support Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently moved my computer and switched to a wifi connection from an ethernet connection, but now I can't even load any site because it says they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CanineCeiling61, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer

I recently moved my computer and switched to a wifi connection from an ethernet connection, but now I can't even load any site because it says they can't be reached, and I know it's not this spot or the internet because I'm on my phone right now at the desk and my wifi works fine, is there any solution to this?

submitted by /u/CanineCeiling61
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CanineCeiling61, Oct 10, 2020
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Oct 10, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You should still be able to use NavyLCDR's second step without changing the WiFi password.

Thema:

Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer

1. Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer - Similar Threads - Bad WiFi Connection

2. bad ethernet and wifi connection only on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad ethernet and wifi connection only on my pc: The ethernet and the wifi have recelty stopped working as good as it used too. When I first try to open a page it takes longer to load than it used too. And if I try to open it again it loads fine. This only happens on my pc....
  3. bad ethernet and wifi connection only on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bad ethernet and wifi connection only on my pc: The ethernet and the wifi have recelty stopped working as good as it used too. When I first try to open a page it takes longer to load than it used too. And if I try to open it again it loads fine. This only happens on my pc....
  4. bad ethernet and wifi connection only on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. bad wifi on pc only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad wifi on pc only: I don't have the best wifi but it works fine in all rooms on all devices except my pc, which drops out every few minutes and has many lag spikes. Webpages will not load for about a minute every now and then and then if I try to play an online game i get a spike of 200-700...
  6. bad wifi on pc only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bad wifi on pc only: I don't have the best wifi but it works fine in all rooms on all devices except my pc, which drops out every few minutes and has many lag spikes. Webpages will not load for about a minute every now and then and then if I try to play an online game i get a spike of 200-700...
  7. bad wifi on pc only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Bad wifi on computer suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad wifi on computer suddenly: I have a router that has a speed of around 200 mbps. Everything seemed fine and the Wi-Fi on my computer was 200 mbps as usual and one day the Wi-Fi speed on my computer dropped down to around 30-40 mbps randomly. I restarted my computer to see if that would do anything and...
  9. My WiFi connection is really bad on my computer HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My WiFi connection is really bad on my computer HELP!: My friend needs help with his slow WiFi connection on his pc. He recently bought a new NZXT pc and his connection to his WiFi is really slow. He has good WiFi but he is always lagging in games. Reaching 500-3000 ping most of the time. He can’t connect to the internet through...
  10. Bad wifi connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad wifi connection: I recently got a new computer and there seems to be a problem it is unable to connect to the wifi. although it can see some wifi they're only at one bar and when you try and connect you get "No internet, secured" my router is in the room right next to me and my walls are...