Windows 10: Bad wifi connection

Discus and support Bad wifi connection in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently got a new computer and there seems to be a problem it is unable to connect to the wifi. although it can see some wifi they're only at one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mars1010, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Mars1010 Win User

Bad wifi connection

I recently got a new computer and there seems to be a problem it is unable to connect to the wifi. although it can see some wifi they're only at one bar and when you try and connect you get "No internet, secured" my router is in the room right next to me and my walls are "paper thin" plus every other computer in my house can connect to the wifi with full bars. I am unsure if this is a windows 10 error or not.

I have already updated the wifi card drivers.

My wifi card is the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168

:)

Mars1010, Jan 5, 2019
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jan 5, 2019
  3. simrick Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Bad wifi connection

Wifi connecting Setup

Hi all, (i have windows phone 7.5 (lumia 800))

in my school is wifi and i need connect to this wifi with this items:

- Connect wiht the certificates (1st .crt, 2nd .cer) - i have install this one)

- Setup the method to TLS

- Identificaton with my name

Question 1: Where can i setup this items?

Question 2: Our school wifi is (sps-roam). I have only one item in the wifi-list. But my friend with Android have 2 items with the name "sps-roam". One with WPA and one with another connect (and to this i want connect).

So i want conenct to school wifi, but after select the "sps-roam", this need username and password, but i need connect with the certificate.

Can you please write the step-by-step process? Thanks.

Sorry for my bad english, but i'm sure, you understand me Bad wifi connection :)

JanKolář, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Bad wifi connection

1. Bad wifi connection - Similar Threads - Bad wifi connection

2. Wifi connection bad after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection bad after reset: Hi I’ve recently taken over a PC with windows 10. It was reset to factory settings and had to config everything when starting up. I chose our Wi-Fi connection and it connected fine. However, the connection is extremely bad and loses connection several times at random. What...
  3. Wifi connection bad after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi connection bad after reset: Hi I’ve recently taken over a PC with windows 10. It was reset to factory settings and had to config everything when starting up. I chose our Wi-Fi connection and it connected fine. However, the connection is extremely bad and loses connection several times at random. What...
  4. Wifi connection bad after reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. New gaming pc has bad wifi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New gaming pc has bad wifi connection: I just bought a new gaming pc and the WiFi is barely running. Already tried turning the router on and off but didn’t work and a bunch of other things. Could it be due to windows cumulative update still downloading? Or do I have to install the latest drivers? Please help...
  6. bad ethernet and wifi connection only on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad ethernet and wifi connection only on my pc: The ethernet and the wifi have recelty stopped working as good as it used too. When I first try to open a page it takes longer to load than it used too. And if I try to open it again it loads fine. This only happens on my pc....
  7. bad ethernet and wifi connection only on my pc

bad ethernet and wifi connection only on my pc: The ethernet and the wifi have recelty stopped working as good as it used too. When I first try to open a page it takes longer to load than it used too. And if I try to open it again it loads fine. This only happens on my pc....
  8. Bad Wifi connection to my PC

Bad Wifi connection to my PC: I just got a pc and everything is running good besides my WiFi connection. My WiFi works great on my laptop averaging around 30-50 mbps download speed and averaging a ping between 20 to 40 as well as having full bars on the connection. My PC however averages around 1mbps and...
  9. Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer: I recently moved my computer and switched to a wifi connection from an ethernet connection, but now I can't even load any site because it says they can't be reached, and I know it's not this spot or the internet because I'm on my phone right now at the desk and my wifi works...
  10. Bad wifi connection on phone with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad wifi connection on phone with Bluetooth: Hello, I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 phone, and recently I've bought Xiaomi Redmi 2SE Bluetooth earbuds, and when I connect them I notice than wifi connection is very slow, disconnect them (turn off Bluetooth), goes back to normal. I've tried to change wifi channel to 11,...