Windows 10: Bad wifi on computer suddenly

Discus and support Bad wifi on computer suddenly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a router that has a speed of around 200 mbps. Everything seemed fine and the Wi-Fi on my computer was 200 mbps as usual and one day the Wi-Fi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by paraaa, Jul 8, 2021.

1. paraaa Win User

Bad wifi on computer suddenly

I have a router that has a speed of around 200 mbps. Everything seemed fine and the Wi-Fi on my computer was 200 mbps as usual and one day the Wi-Fi speed on my computer dropped down to around 30-40 mbps randomly. I restarted my computer to see if that would do anything and when my computer restarted, I went to test the Wi-Fi speed again and it was still around 30-40 mbps. I decided to unplug my router for 15 seconds and and plugged it back in and tested the Wi-Fi again and as usual, 30 mbps. I was getting frustrated about this and I just decided to leave it and thought it would fix itself. 1

:)

paraaa, Jul 8, 2021
  2. asus2016 Win User

Win10 computer suddenly unable to access printer on home wifi

For some reason, the printer lasted less than 24 hours printing correctly, and now I again can't fix it, even by doing what "worked" before (Comment #6 upthread).

Regarding the static IP suggestion:
    1. The printer is connected via USB to a Windows 7 computer on the home network. It's not on the network by IP address. Here is a screenshot of the printer port properties.
      Bad wifi on computer suddenly [​IMG]
    2. Although there ARE "headaches" as is said above, the vast majority of the other computers on the home wifi network, NEVER have had a problem printing to it. And this applies to computers that have run XP, Win7, Win10, and MacOS. For the most part until now, it's included the particular Win10 computer in question.
    3. If I still might be able to give it a static IP address, will this affect the other computers that have been able to print to it fine using printer name?

asus2016, Jul 8, 2021
  3. Pogo Win User
    2 laptops suddenly cannot log onto wifi.

Have 2 Win-10 laptops that were doing fine - Nighthawk R700P set up many months ago. Suddenly both cannot log onto wifi. Going to list of available networks, choosing "home" and disconnecting and then reconnect does not help. Suggestions? Not the greatest computer wizards here. Bad wifi on computer suddenly :)

Lenovo laptop wanted latest Windows update; upon rebooting everything seems fine. Other machine is actually an HP all-o\in-one, not actual laptop - but Win10 anyway. Will check if update is needed.

Now HP is OK as well. Problem began there yesterday and on Lenovo today but now both seem OK. Curiouser & curiouser as Alice said; sorry to have taken up your time.

Pogo, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Bad wifi on computer suddenly

My computer suddenly cannot find my WiFi

My computer has previously been connecting to the internet but now suddenly cannot find the WiFi. I am sitting right beside the modem and it is working correctly (my phone and my partner's computer connect correctly). When I use the trouble shooter it
    asks me to select a network and several neighbourhood connections are shown but my home WiFi is not on the list. I am not a computer expert and do not feel comfortable to reinstall or disable aspects of the system.

Barnes_Owl_17, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

Bad wifi on computer suddenly

1. Bad wifi on computer suddenly - Similar Threads - Bad wifi computer

2. Wifi is bad when conected to new desktop computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is bad when conected to new desktop computer: I recently got my first desktop computer windows 11 and its having major trouble conecting to the wifi that has worked just fine with all other devices. Its signal is very low and causes major lagspikes when streaming or trying to play games. Is there anything i can do to fix...
  3. Wifi is bad when conected to new desktop computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is bad when conected to new desktop computer: I recently got my first desktop computer windows 11 and its having major trouble conecting to the wifi that has worked just fine with all other devices. Its signal is very low and causes major lagspikes when streaming or trying to play games. Is there anything i can do to fix...
  4. Ethernet Suddenly Goes Bad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Suddenly Goes Bad.: I have been using Ethernet for a while now and it works great. about 200 uploads and downloads, blah blah blah. But suddenly today I'm only getting around 10. What happened?...
  5. Ethernet Suddenly Goes Bad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Suddenly Goes Bad.: I have been using Ethernet for a while now and it works great. about 200 uploads and downloads, blah blah blah. But suddenly today I'm only getting around 10. What happened?...
  6. Computer WiFi suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer WiFi suddenly stopped working: Hi one day my computer’s WiFi stopped working. At first when I went into device manager there was a yellow error sign next to the Intel Wireless AC 9560 160mhz adapter. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it and reset the computer, but after a few of those tries it vanished...
  7. Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer: I recently moved my computer and switched to a wifi connection from an ethernet connection, but now I can't even load any site because it says they can't be reached, and I know it's not this spot or the internet because I'm on my phone right now at the desk and my wifi works...
  8. suddenly bad wifi conection

suddenly bad wifi conection: About 2 month ago, my vaio duo 13 still has 5 wifi bar with an average of 25mbps Then i stop using my laptop for sometime untill 2 week ago, i turn it on and it only have 2 wifi bar and 3mbps i have tried: + Upgrade from win 8.1 to win 10 + Troubleshoot said :"window...
  9. Bad wifi connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad wifi connection: I recently got a new computer and there seems to be a problem it is unable to connect to the wifi. although it can see some wifi they're only at one bar and when you try and connect you get "No internet, secured" my router is in the room right next to me and my walls are...
  10. No WiFi Suddenly

No WiFi Suddenly: I use my computer all the time. Today, I turn it on and there's no Wifi. Not just that there are no network connections, but there's not even an option for wifi even in the settings. I restarted, ran troubleshooting, when I did the command prompt fix it said that no such item...