Windows 10: BAD WINDOWS---VERSION "2004"

Discus and support BAD WINDOWS---VERSION "2004" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; INFO: IT ALL STARTED WITH A CLEAN INSTALL of windows 2004 my pc would boot first time after the install and work fine till windows update does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Siddharth_Sharma, Jul 23, 2020.

1. BAD WINDOWS---VERSION "2004"

INFO: IT ALL STARTED WITH A CLEAN INSTALL of windows 2004
    my pc would boot first time after the install and work fine till windows update does not install the drivers,
    as soon as the driver is downloaded my pc would show glitched screens with teared graphics and then my pc wont even boot and get stuck on black screen cause of the driver and faulty windows version 2004
    because it never happened with the same drivers on the previous version of windowsi came from win8.1 to 1909 to 2004 with the same drivers

and a graphics card AMD HD-8600Mseries
    Amd autodetect tool installs the latest adrenalin software...... and the same driver is provided by windows updateyes, the driver is same though it doesn't installs the control center
    i told you the amd autodetect thing cause i tried it thinking that it would solve the glitch screen issue but THANKYOU microsoft it made my pc unbootable

Now there is something Fishy in 2004

it has a lot lot lot of bugs which gives it the ability to

• not boot when the latest amd graphics driver is present-i have to reinstall windows and then install old graphics driver before windows gets updated
    • display glitched screens and the whole pc would get hangedyou don't have any option other than cut the power supply and then VOILA!! windows get stuck on PLEASE WAIT screen after boot
    • all this because Microsoft just sucks
    • version 2004 also has sound issues some time it plays very loud and sometime play hardware disconnect and reconnect sound two times simultaneously with a difference of some milliseconds so that two sounds are heard

no I am not angry at all

What's going on Microsoft? what's the problem you guys don't test the software before rolling it out anymore or you forgot...huh

my pc won't boot . and windows keeps installing the same latest driver which doesn't fit in it's b**thole

and many more to be encountered yet

NOTE :I had the same AMD latest driver installed in windows 1909 and previous versions .they worked perfectly and i never had to do a lot I have been through real stress cause I thought that my pc is bricked and I didn't had any backup of my data to reinstall the windows

And yes F**K YOU MICROSOFT

:)

Siddharth_Sharma, Jul 23, 2020

2. BAD WINDOWS---VERSION "2004"

INFO: IT ALL STARTED WITH A CLEAN INSTALL of windows 2004

my pc would boot first time after the install and work fine till windows update does not install the drivers,

as soon as the driver is downloaded my pc would show glitched screens with teared graphics and then my pc wont even boot and get stuck on black screen cause of the driver and faulty windows version 2004

because it never happened with the same drivers on the previous version of windows(i came from win8.1 to 1909 to 2004 with the same drivers

and a graphics card (AMD HD-8600Mseries)

Amd autodetect tool installs the latest adrenalin software...... and the same driver is provided by windows update(yes, the driver is same though it doesn't installs the control center)

(i told you the amd autodetect thing cause i tried it thinking that it would solve the glitch screen issue but THANKYOU microsoft it made my pc unbootable)

Now there is something Fishy in 2004

it has a lot lot lot of bugs which gives it the ability to

• not boot when the latest amd graphics driver is present-i have to reinstall windows and then install old graphics driver before windows gets updated
    • display glitched screens and the whole pc would get hanged(you don't have any option other than cut the power supply) and then VOILA!! windows get stuck on PLEASE WAIT screen after boot
    • all this because Microsoft just sucks
    • version 2004 also has sound issues some time it plays very loud and sometime play hardware disconnect and reconnect sound two times simultaneously with a difference of some milliseconds so that two sounds are heard
    no I am not angry at all

What's going on Microsoft? what's the problem you guys don't test the software before rolling it out anymore or you forgot...huh

my pc won't boot . and windows keeps installing the same latest driver which doesn't fit in it's b**thole

and many more to be encountered yet

NOTE :I had the same AMD latest driver installed in windows 1909 and previous versions .they worked perfectly and i never had to do a lot( I have been through real stress cause I thought that my pc is bricked and I didn't
    had any backup of my data
    ) to reinstall the windows

And yes F**K YOU MICROSOFT

Siddharth_Sharma, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 3, 2020
  4. BAD WINDOWS---VERSION "2004"

The "Open Diagnostic Data Viewer" is broken in Windows 10 (64) Version 2004

Hi,

Since the issue is still not solved so as to the next step I would suggest you roll back the Windows 10 2004 update and try updating it again following the below instructions.

To Rollback windows 2004 update follow the below instructions:

Open Settings by typing in the search box next to windows icon

Click on Update & Security.

Click on Recovery.

Under “Go back to the previous version of Windows 10,” click the Get started button.

Select a reason why you’re uninstalling version 2004.

Click the Next button.

Click the No, thanks button.

Click the Next button.

Click the Next button again.

Click the Go back to the earlier build button.

Once you complete the steps, the device will remove the latest feature update, and it’ll revert to the previous version

Next

To Install the Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Windows Expert User

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

BAD WINDOWS---VERSION "2004"

1. BAD WINDOWS---VERSION "2004" - Similar Threads - BAD VERSION 2004

2. Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 2004: Hello! My device has got windows 10 version 2004 update... But I found that it contains a lot of bugs.. So should I update or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-2004/7453363b-6b9a-4778-bb44-556e9e735cf2
  3. Windows 10 Version 2004

Windows 10 Version 2004: Good morning folks, Is this now considered safe to download after being available for sometime? Laptop is an HP Z Book with Windows 10 pro. I7 processor 1TB SSD 32GB RAM...
  4. version 2004

version 2004: version 2004 has been installing for 14 hours is this ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/version-2004/0a3874ec-3ed6-4de7-a79b-7a3c602e3cb3
  5. Windows 10 2004 version

Windows 10 2004 version: I hadn't upgrade windows 10 into windows 10 2004. I know it's still work fine. Unfortunately, I got this error for update version 2004. Should I stay windows 10 old version or update it? Hope you can fix this error.[ATTACH]...
  6. Windows version 2004

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows version 2004: Hello Microsoft, After updating to Version 2004, I had completely lost all my Microsoft Office 2019 products. The only thing I could do, was a system recovery, which I just performed. Office is back, but not activated anymore. And now the problem is that re-activating using...
  7. Windows 10 version 2004

Windows 10 version 2004: I have a HP envy m6 laptop with an intel core i5-3230M, am I able to run windows 10 version 2004, I am currently on version 1909, am I able to update to Windows 10 version 2004?...
  8. windows version 2004

windows version 2004: after updating into 2004 can't intalled this driver, but still downloading, how fix this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-version-2004/01f33ffd-5d2f-4617-843b-7dfc85df8698
  9. Version 2004

Version 2004: Dear Community, Since I have had Version 2004 updated I get a pop up warning like so FullTrustNotifier.exe-bad Image error status 0xc000012f. The pop up is at random does not allow me to do my work. Can someone help m resolve the issue? My email address is *** Email...
  10. Bad version of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bad version of Windows: Hi, I just got my hard disk replaced and the store that replaced it install a bad cracked version of windows, a lot of apps and features are missing, how can i get my original windows back? i don't have a key or anything because it came with my laptop....