Windows 10: Bad_module_info has stopped working

Discus and support Bad_module_info has stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A window for "bad_module_info has stopped working" appeared sometime over the weekend. It came to my attention upon logging in this Monday morning.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by giiancarlo, May 20, 2019.

1. Bad_module_info has stopped working

A window for "bad_module_info has stopped working" appeared sometime over the weekend. It came to my attention upon logging in this Monday morning. Account was not signed out over the weekend; but, it was locked.

Windows 10 Pro

I did a search and what came up related to games. There are no games played on this machine.

What is cause of problem and how does one prevent recurrence?

:)

giiancarlo, May 20, 2019

2. Bad_module_info has stopped work

Yes I just tried to play the game Echo of Soul and got the "Bad_module_info has stopped working" error when playing after about 4 minutes or so.

DanielCraig1, May 20, 2019
  3. Bad_module_info has stopped work

Yeah this is a Windows 10 issue, that needs fixing via an update by Microsoft. The fixes that have been suggested are tedious and do not work.

DanielCraig1, May 20, 2019
  4. Bad_module_info has stopped working

Bad_module_info has stopped work

Hi Daniel,

We would like to verify if you are still getting the "Bad_module_info has stopped working" error when playing games on your PC.

If you need further assistance, you may reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Bad_module_info has stopped working

1. Bad_module_info has stopped working - Similar Threads - Bad_module_info has stopped

2. Event 1000 bad_module_info

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 1000 bad_module_info: ive been getting a event 1000 Application error but after getting this error VGC or Vanguard will next crash it is always partnered with event 1000 before VGC crashes everytime valorant Vanguard runs for a longtime alongside valorant VGC will crash along side with the event...
  3. Bad_module_info has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad_module_info has stopped working: Sincve about 3-4 weeks ago whenever I play the game "DayZ" through Steam it either freezes up on me midgame or i will get this Bad module crash. also the game is running very poorly as well since all this started happening. my frames drop tremendously during normal game play....
  4. Bad_module_info has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad_module_info has stopped working: Sincve about 3-4 weeks ago whenever I play the game "DayZ" through Steam it either freezes up on me midgame or i will get this Bad module crash. also the game is running very poorly as well since all this started happening. my frames drop tremendously during normal game play....
  5. _______ has stopped working.

_______ has stopped working.: So for the past few weeks, I have seemed to lose more and more functionality of my computer. I use a full-sized desktop, and recently more and more, I would open an application and all except a small minority would close after a few seconds of being open if that. I've...
  6. AppCrash bad_module_info

AppCrash bad_module_info: Hello i'm starting to get this problem only lately when im playing counter-strike global offensive Nome da aplicação com falha: bad_module_info, versão: 0.0.0.0, carimbo de data/hora: 0x00000000 Nome do módulo com falha: unknown, versão: 0.0.0.0, carimbo de data/hora:...
  7. Bad_Module_Info has stopped working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Bad_Module_Info has stopped working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Games are known to be heavy on the system. Some of them crash themselves, and some crash the system when they don’t get enough resources to launch and play. One such case is with the error bad_module_info error on Windows [...] This post Bad_Module_Info has...
  8. bad_module_info stopped working - not on installed games dependend - possible fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bad_module_info stopped working - not on installed games dependend - possible fix: Hi everyone, we enocuntered several "bad_module_info stopped working" messages after upgrading our clients to Windows 1809. We do not have any games installed. All topics which i found were somehow related to game crashes. Example win event log entry: Faulting...
  9. "bad_module_info"

"bad_module_info": So i just installed antivirus kaspersky and when i try to launch it i get the error: "app 'bad_module_info' stopped working" version: Windows 10 PRO version:1709(recovered from 1803 due to lag) :16299.611 OS:64-bit RAM:2GB Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T3200 @...
  10. bad_module_info has stopped working on rainbow six siege I NEED HELP REALLY FAST !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad_module_info has stopped working on rainbow six siege I NEED HELP REALLY FAST !!!: Hello everyone ! When i play rainbow six siege and i'm trying to find a match , the game crashes and it gives me this error bad_module_info has stopped working , and i can't even play a match because it crashes every time , any solution ? I really need help , i hope you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bad_module_info has stopped working outlook