Windows 10: BAD_POOL_CALLER and BAD_POOL_HEADER at random moments

Discus and support BAD_POOL_CALLER and BAD_POOL_HEADER at random moments in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, so I've not experienced a BSOD in quite a while but yesterday I got a BAD_POOL_CALLER (while browsing the internet) and today I got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nail3r, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Nail3r Win User

BAD_POOL_CALLER and BAD_POOL_HEADER at random moments

Hi guys, so I've not experienced a BSOD in quite a while but yesterday I got a BAD_POOL_CALLER (while browsing the internet) and today I got a BAD_POOL_HEADER (while playing the good old Stronghold Crusader HD). I've got the necessary information zipped up for you, but please ignore that one minidump which is really old (from march/april), that was a random BSOD and it didn't come back after.

I've ran a sfc /scannow with the result "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."

:)

Nail3r, Jul 23, 2016
  2. lacrumb Win User

Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller

To help us to help you and to properly get answers to your post you should include some minimum information.

1. Device type. ie PC, Laptop, Tablet, Surface, Phone

2. Who made it and model. If home built what type motherboard

3. OS type, Home, Pro, Enterprise, etc

4. Current build. Go Settings, System. About. OS build XXXXXX.XXXX

5. For Insiders also include the rs4_release or the rs_prerelease.

6. Where is this happening on the computer, Boot, Screen, App, etc

7. What error are you getting if any?

lacrumb, Jul 23, 2016
  3. Jason__K Win User
    Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller

Like many others, I'm having trouble with these two issues.

An important note; I only seem to get these errors when browsing the web using Chrome or Edge.

Jason__K, Jul 23, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

Thema:

1. BAD_POOL_CALLER and BAD_POOL_HEADER at random moments - Similar Threads - BAD_POOL_CALLER BAD_POOL_HEADER random

2. New laptop BSOD bad_pool_header occurs at random

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New laptop BSOD bad_pool_header occurs at random: Just bought this, its for my dad but it keeps doing the same BSOD. It was wiped already so theres not really anything on it. Its a dell i3-7100U, 8gb ram, 1tb hdd. I really like the machine and don't want to return it, they don't have anymore of this one. So I'm hoping its...
  3. Random BSODs due to BAD_POOL_CALLER

Random BSODs due to BAD_POOL_CALLER: For the last few months I have been getting these random BSODs. All due to BAD_POOL_CALLER with Bug Check Code 0x000000c2. I ran MEMTEST for 24+ hours without any issues so there is no problem with the system memory. Then downloaded a utility (BlueScrenView) which analyzed...
  4. Bad_pool_header & bad_pool_caller

Bad_pool_header & bad_pool_caller: Hi I have been plagued by a lot of BSOD recently, all of them has been BAD_POOL_HEADER and BAD_POOL_CALLER. It list NETIO.SYS og TCPSIS.SYS. Everytime they occured was when i created a new tab in my browser, both in Chrome and Firefox, i tried to reinstall my driver for...
  5. Bad_Pool_Header

Bad_Pool_Header: Hey guys. My debugger is not setup and I'm feeling lazy so was wondering if you guys could check out my DMP files. I did a refresh a few days ago and haven't updated drivers just yet so that could be an issue. Been getting Bad_Pool_Header BSOD's at random times doing nothing...
  6. Random BSOD surfing/playing games. EC: 0x00000019 BAD_POOL_HEADER

Random BSOD surfing/playing games. EC: 0x00000019 BAD_POOL_HEADER: Hello guys, recently on 2 of my computers I noticed a lot of random BSOD with Error Code 0x000000019 (BAD_POOL_HEADER). I did memory check (the windows one and memtest), I used commands like: Code: sfc /scannow[/quote] or: Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  7. Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller": Over the past week or so I've been getting random BSODs with the error "Bad_Pool_Caller" out of the blue with no warning at all *Mad. Usually only happens 1-2 times a day after using my PC for a while (20-40 minutes), If I restart it after the crash it's usually fine for the...
  8. Bad_pool_header

Bad_pool_header: Hi, I've tried to solve it by delete the last installed driver but I got Nothing. Attachment 71526 45302
  9. Bad_pool_header

Bad_pool_header: Greetings, Been having this issue lately. Usually occurs when a video file is actively playing and, while playing the file i browse either on the web or file explorer. I've attached diagnostic files, Thank you, 41672
  10. Bad_Pool_Header

Bad_Pool_Header: Hello, today i turned on my pc selected my OS (windows 10 Home 64-bit) everything seemed normal but as i was checking thunderbird i got a BSOD saying WIN 10 had crashed and to search Bad_Pool_Header for more info after a little bit the screen just went blank and didn't...