Windows 10: Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools

Discus and support Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I just installed Avid Pro Tools on my computer and as soon as its done loading everything, a blue screen appears on my screen saying "Your pc ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Etienne Wasil, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools

Hi,

I just installed Avid Pro Tools on my computer and as soon as its done loading everything, a blue screen appears on my screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" and the error code is "Bad_Pool_Caller". The very first time tried opening it, it gave me a different error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_RQUAL"

Please help me fix this problem so i can open up my program!

:)

Etienne Wasil, Apr 30, 2020

2. Blue screen Error: BAD_POOL_CALLER

i am getting an error like "BAD_POOL_CALLER" error on a blue screen and system gets restarted automatically.

Please help to resolve this issue?

nileshsharma3112, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    blue screen error bad_pool_caller

Hi,

The Windows 10 Bad Pool Caller is often caused by driver errors or by overclocking. We suggest checking this
    article and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested as an initial troubleshooting steps to resolve your
    BSOD issue on your PC.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools

Bad_pool_caller

Hi Donald,

BAD_POOL_CALLER is a blue screen error that happens whenever your PC encounters something that it can't process. This error will make your computer crash to prevent further damage to your system. For us to be able to isolate the problem, kindly answer the
    following questions:

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Does the problem persist after restarting your computer?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps so far?

We recommend that you check this
    article
    and follow the steps provided on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools

1. Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools - Similar Threads - Bad_Pool_caller blue screen

2. Blue Screen of Death: Bad_Pool_caller message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death: Bad_Pool_caller message: I have a new HP laptop that I purchased in November of 2022. I am a consultant working from home and use a VPN to access my clients sites. Since Friday, I have been unable to access their sites even though I am successfuly logged on with VPN. If I try to access their site, my...
  3. Blue Screen of Death: Bad_Pool_caller message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death: Bad_Pool_caller message: I have a new HP laptop that I purchased in November of 2022. I am a consultant working from home and use a VPN to access my clients sites. Since Friday, I have been unable to access their sites even though I am successfuly logged on with VPN. If I try to access their site, my...
  4. Windows blue screen Bad_pool_caller information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows blue screen Bad_pool_caller information: Facing this : Bad_pool_caller plus a blue screen. Not sure of the best moove... Drivers’s issue ? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16GWI6FcL-l8i6voXolhDZgGefriAPLWg?usp=sharing...
  5. Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools pt.2

Bad_Pool_caller blue screen error after opening Avid Pro Tools pt.2: Hello, I've been having a issue with my computer ever since it was corrupted by a windows update. I have a Focusrite scarlett 2i2 audio interface and every time i change the bit-rate of it, my computer crashes with a blue screen and says "Error Code: Bad_Pool_Caller". I...
  6. avid pro tools first error 1935

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    avid pro tools first error 1935: I keep getting this message when I try to install pro tools with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avid-pro-tools-first-error-1935/ad837f77-9155-4fde-bad2-674c11b79d0f
  7. BAD_POOL_CALLER - Blue screen

BAD_POOL_CALLER - Blue screen: Hello, Recently my laptop stops and I get the above mentioned Blue screen, I tried everything (except reinstalling windows) It happens unexpectedly while im doing random tasks, or watching a move or playing a game. Can anyone give me an idea why this is happening ?...
  8. Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install: I am trying to install the application "Avid Pro Tools Ultimate 2018.4 onto both of my laptop PC's running Windows 10. Both machines had a clean install of Windows 10 just a week ago and have very little software on them as of yet, in other words they are both identical and...
  9. Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install: I am trying to install the application "Avid Pro Tools Ultimate 2018.4 onto both of my laptop PC's running Windows 10. Both machines had a clean install of Windows 10 just a week ago and have very little software on them as of yet, in other words they are both identical and...
  10. Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install

in Windows 10 Support