Windows 10: BAD_POOL_CALLER - Blue screen

Discus and support BAD_POOL_CALLER - Blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Recently my laptop stops and I get the above mentioned Blue screen, I tried everything (except reinstalling windows) It happens unexpectedly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lászlo SzabolcsAgyagási, Oct 29, 2018.

1. BAD_POOL_CALLER - Blue screen

Hello,

Recently my laptop stops and I get the above mentioned Blue screen, I tried everything (except reinstalling windows) It happens unexpectedly while im doing random tasks, or watching a move or playing a game.

Can anyone give me an idea why this is happening ?

:)

Lászlo SzabolcsAgyagási, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Bad_pool_caller

Hi Donald,

BAD_POOL_CALLER is a blue screen error that happens whenever your PC encounters something that it can't process. This error will make your computer crash to prevent further damage to your system. For us to be able to isolate the problem, kindly answer the
    following questions:

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Does the problem persist after restarting your computer?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps so far?

We recommend that you check this
    article
    and follow the steps provided on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Blue screen Error: BAD_POOL_CALLER

i am getting an error like "BAD_POOL_CALLER" error on a blue screen and system gets restarted automatically.

Please help to resolve this issue?

nileshsharma3112, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Jan Del Win User

BAD_POOL_CALLER - Blue screen

blue screen error bad_pool_caller

Hi,

The Windows 10 Bad Pool Caller is often caused by driver errors or by overclocking. We suggest checking this
    article and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested as an initial troubleshooting steps to resolve your
    BSOD issue on your PC.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

BAD_POOL_CALLER - Blue screen

1. BAD_POOL_CALLER - Blue screen - Similar Threads - BAD_POOL_CALLER Blue screen

2. Blue Screen of Death: Bad_Pool_caller message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death: Bad_Pool_caller message: I have a new HP laptop that I purchased in November of 2022. I am a consultant working from home and use a VPN to access my clients sites. Since Friday, I have been unable to access their sites even though I am successfuly logged on with VPN. If I try to access their site, my...
  3. Blue Screen of Death: Bad_Pool_caller message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death: Bad_Pool_caller message: I have a new HP laptop that I purchased in November of 2022. I am a consultant working from home and use a VPN to access my clients sites. Since Friday, I have been unable to access their sites even though I am successfuly logged on with VPN. If I try to access their site, my...
  4. Windows blue screen Bad_pool_caller information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows blue screen Bad_pool_caller information: Facing this : Bad_pool_caller plus a blue screen. Not sure of the best moove... Drivers’s issue ? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16GWI6FcL-l8i6voXolhDZgGefriAPLWg?usp=sharing...
  5. BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER

BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello, I've been experiencing some troubles using my computer. The main problem is: it's crashing every single hour of use with the BSOD (Bug Check String: BAD_POOL_CALLER). I've used BlueScreenView to check more details about the crash. Also, I've followed some procedures,...
  6. BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller: Hello Community :) I am new here, so I don't know if I am exactly right here. Since a couple of weeks I am having issues with getting a bluescreen that says: "BAD_POOL_CALLER" around every 2 days. I have the minidump file + the systeminfo file. Where do I upload it so you...
  7. Bsod bad_pool_caller

Bsod bad_pool_caller: About every two weeks, I get a BSOD with error BAD_POOL_CALLER when browsing the internet with Firefox. Attached is the DM Log. Attachment 73788Attachment 73788 Thanks for your assistance. Joe LaPointe 46638
  8. Bad_Pool_Caller

Bad_Pool_Caller: I have read quite a few "Bad_Pool_Caller" posts and none that I've read have been any help. It really is getting frustrating; as many as three times in a day. I've tried safe mode, but couldn't figure anything from that. In fact as I write here I'm expecting a crash. Jeez...
  9. Bad_pool_caller

Bad_pool_caller: Hello people of tenforums *Smile A couple of years ago i posted in the windows 8 equivalent of your forums, and had an issue with a BSOD resolved. A new issue has arisen, and hopefully you can help me solve it again. I've attached the report as requested in the guidelines...
  10. Bad_pool_caller bsod

Bad_pool_caller bsod: Hello, I have gotten a this BSOD a couple of times, sort of back to back. Both times I was just browsing the web at the time. I should also add that I am currently also having problems updating my Windows as well but I'm not sure if these are connected. 51517