Windows 10: Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome

Discus and support Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I've had this laptop for about 3 months now. I was browsing the web today and watching Twitch.tv while I suddenly received a BSOD with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adroxis, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Adroxis Win User

Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome

Hello all,

I've had this laptop for about 3 months now. I was browsing the web today and watching Twitch.tv while I suddenly received a BSOD with the error message "Bad_Pool_Caller" in it. This is the first time I've received a BSOD on this laptop so far, but I have had a few computer freezes due to what I think was strenuous gaming activity which I believe was caused due to the CPU overheating, since it was reaching temperatures of over 85C according to HWMonitor. Anyway, I'm not sure if the BSOD is related in any way, shape or form to the freezes I've had so I'll just disregard them for now. I just thought I'd add that information if it helps and is at all relevant.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate any help offered.

:)

Adroxis, Nov 14, 2016

2. Freqent BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Me too is ASUS G551VW, BSOD is always randomly crash if browsing with Google Chrome, I has try many many many instruction to fix it, but still exist, may someone been fix it 100% ?

iFeY MindEraser, Nov 14, 2016
  3. My Google Chrome and Windows 10 is extremely glichy

Hi Adam,

To assist you better, answer the below question

1.When exactly does the issue occur? is it while browsing in the Google Chrome?

2.When you say 'screen jumps and things open up on it all the time. the mouse jumps programs open in it and everything', can you please elaborate for clarity?

If you are facing the issue while browsing in the Google Chrome, I suggest you to contact the Google Chrome support for further assistance with the issue.

Do get back to us with necessary information, so we can assist you better.

Ashwin V S, Nov 14, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Adroxis and welcome to TenForums *Smile

There is a problem with the Microsoft symbol server which is preventing me doing a proper analysis of your files. However, this is most likely to be a driver issue and I would try updating your Intel Wifi driver. Go to Drivers & Software and update the drivers.

philc43, Nov 16, 2016
  5. Adroxis Win User
    Hey Phil,
    Thanks for the help. So far I haven't had any BSOD's since updating my network driver like you suggested. I'm going to mark the thread as solved for that reason. Hopefully this problem is resolved but time will tell. Thanks again.

Adroxis, Nov 23, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    That's good news! Thanks for the update.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While

2. BSOD while browsering google chrome BAD_POOL_CALLER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while browsering google chrome BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello, I recently had one BSOD on a brand new laptop, although I modified (disabled) many functions, apps and services of the Windows 10 I never ran on a problem so far until now. Not long ago I had the first BSOD on this machine. I can provide you the logs and if you can...
  3. BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled: 1Rocster-PC.7z Thanks 106405
  4. BAD_POOL_CALLER while browsing the internet.

BAD_POOL_CALLER while browsing the internet.: I'm normally fine with Debugging my stuff but I still don't know how to decipher the log files and figure out what caused it. Last time i had this issue it was a bad audio driver. If any one could at least tell me what caused the crash that would be great. 98629
  5. Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome

Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome: Hey guys, I just bought my laptop 3 months ago and since then BSoD appeared, not very often, but it really annoyed me. I realize BSoD will occur after my google chrome encounters "Aw, Snap!" error, or even during the moment I play Dota2. Here are some of the BSoD codes I...
  6. BSOD while using Google chrome

BSOD while using Google chrome: Hey guys! I just got random bsod while watching youtube, i got similiar bsod 4-5 month ago but bios update fixed me and now is start again.here the minidmp windbg result: 88249
  7. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  8. BSOD while using Google Chrome(?)

BSOD while using Google Chrome(?): Hello everyone, I hope You can help me with my problem regarding a new PC I bought. It got 2 BSODs in between a few days and it seems both happened while using Google Chrome, but I'm not really sure if that's the cause or something else. I did some hardware testing after the...
  9. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...
  10. BSOD while using google chrome.

BSOD while using google chrome.: I got 3 different types of BSOD for the past 4 months. 1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL 2. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE 3. ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY. During that time I think I was just browsing. Also, recently "Google Chrome" is hanging frequently and I got a new...