Windows 10: Bad_Pool_Caller Error, still getting it .

Discus and support Bad_Pool_Caller Error, still getting it . in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys so I followed the instructions and uninstalled Kapersky Antivirus. Still getting the Bad Pool Called Blue Screen now and again. Also finding I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Calyx, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Calyx Win User

Bad_Pool_Caller Error, still getting it .

Hi guys so I followed the instructions and uninstalled Kapersky Antivirus. Still getting the Bad Pool Called Blue Screen now and again. Also finding I can not turn on my windows defender it just keeps turning it self back off again instantly.

I have uploaded the dmp files.

I would appropriate any help, dont know if its worth doing a fresh install of windows 10.

:)

Calyx, Feb 18, 2016

2. Blue screen Error: BAD_POOL_CALLER

i am getting an error like "BAD_POOL_CALLER" error on a blue screen and system gets restarted automatically.

Please help to resolve this issue?

nileshsharma3112, Feb 18, 2016
  3. auggy Win User
    Blue Screen of Death on Lenovo Y70-70 Touch with different errors.

All errors (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_CALLER and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION) appeared to be caused by the Netwbw02.sys.

auggy, Feb 18, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Do you use a USB network adapter or something like that? It is the cause of the crash.
    Code: ffffd000`2abd3e78 fffff801`6004096dUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\A6210.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for A6210.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for A6210.sys A6210+0x4096d Name [00000003] NETGEAR A6210 WiFi USB3.0 Adapter Adapter Type Not Available Product Type NETGEAR A6210 WiFi USB3.0 Adapter Installed Yes PNP Device ID Not Available Last Reset 19/02/2016 10:52 Index 3 Service Name A6210 IP Address Not Available IP Subnet Not Available Default IP Gateway Not Available DHCP Enabled Yes DHCP Server Not Available DHCP Lease Expires Not Available DHCP Lease Obtained Not Available MAC Address Not Available[/quote]

5. Calyx Win User
    I had a funny feeling the Netgear Wireless Adapter was causing it to crash. I have now uninstalled it. Only had it to boost my wifi at work as I cant pick it up.

What am I remove/ disable ?

Calyx, Feb 20, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Everything you don't need at startup, I would only keep protection items and items for mouse and sound.

My startup items where only mouse, sound and protection are enabled.
    If I would for example disable the touchpad items, my touchpad wouldn't function proper. I have tested it recently and had to use a backup to restore it because when I enabled the items and rebooted my laptop the touchpad items were disabled again.
    The 3 items below where stands 'Uitgeschakeld' or in english 'Disabled' are there for a few specific reasons which I normally don't use but still need sometimes which is why I have kept them.
    Sometimes programs add startup items, I simply remove the added startup items with Ccleaner
    Attachment 65413

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bad_Pool_Caller Error, still getting it . - Similar Threads - Bad_Pool_Caller Error still

2. Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors: So I was recently trying to see if my drivers for my cpu were correct for reference I have a ryzen 5 2600 so I went to there website and downloaded what looked like some sort of driver thing called StoreMI. basically, I had uninstalled Ryzen Master to see if this StoreMI was...
  3. Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors: So I was recently trying to see if my drivers for my cpu were correct for reference I have a ryzen 5 2600 so I went to there website and downloaded what looked like some sort of driver thing called StoreMI. basically, I had uninstalled Ryzen Master to see if this StoreMI was...
  4. Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BAD_POOL_CALLER error

BAD_POOL_CALLER error: Hello, for the past month I've been getting multiple BSOD such as kernel security check , system service exception, IRQL not less or equal, kernel auto boost invalid lock release, memory management, and just today I received BAD_POOL_CALLER. I've ran multiple ram test,...
  6. BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER

BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello, I've been experiencing some troubles using my computer. The main problem is: it's crashing every single hour of use with the BSOD (Bug Check String: BAD_POOL_CALLER). I've used BlueScreenView to check more details about the crash. Also, I've followed some procedures,...
  7. Second Hand GPU Getting Bad_Pool_Caller

Second Hand GPU Getting Bad_Pool_Caller: I bought a second hand MSI GTX 1080 TI (upgrading form a GTX 1070) and I get the Bad_Pool_Caller when I play The Witcher 3, the drivers are up to date on the GeForce Experience. Could the GPU be faulty?...
  8. Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" memory ....

Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" memory ....: Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" it said something abot memory but i dont understand the error. I include the attachment as well. Thank you all. 57649
  9. Bad_Pool_Caller

Bad_Pool_Caller: I have read quite a few "Bad_Pool_Caller" posts and none that I've read have been any help. It really is getting frustrating; as many as three times in a day. I've tried safe mode, but couldn't figure anything from that. In fact as I write here I'm expecting a crash. Jeez...
  10. Bad_pool_caller

Bad_pool_caller: Hello people of tenforums *Smile A couple of years ago i posted in the windows 8 equivalent of your forums, and had an issue with a BSOD resolved. A new issue has arisen, and hopefully you can help me solve it again. I've attached the report as requested in the guidelines...