Windows 10: BAD_POOL_CALLER showing up after installing a new Intel SSD

Discus and support BAD_POOL_CALLER showing up after installing a new Intel SSD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I installed the new Windows 10 upgrade yesterday and everything worked flawlessly until today when I added an intel SSD 660p to my laptop. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aampueda, May 24, 2019.

1. aampueda Win User

BAD_POOL_CALLER showing up after installing a new Intel SSD

Hello,

I installed the new Windows 10 upgrade yesterday and everything worked flawlessly until today when I added an intel SSD 660p to my laptop. The BAD_POOL_CALLER started showing up non-stop. After I login, it will take somewhere from 1-5min for this BSOD to show up.

A photo showing the BSOD: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nRi-CdvWi4cHsftuyrZsaKtvicke0ReA

I went ahead and ran a report using "Driver View" in case that helps expedite the solving of this problem: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19vrjZmzhpbDaZ380RsWWpdp-cVkMVKtB

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Allen A.

:)

aampueda, May 24, 2019
  2. AllanP Win User

Bad_Pool_Caller

I have read quite a few "Bad_Pool_Caller" posts and none that I've read have been any help. It really is getting frustrating; as many as three times in a day. I've tried safe mode, but couldn't figure anything from that. In fact as I write here I'm expecting a crash. Jeez this really is a backward step. I don't remember windows 3 crashing like this with no explanation as to what is causing the crash. I have a Dell Studio 1747 laptop (six years old now). I installed a 240GB SSD drive a week or so ago. I can't remember if I had these BSOD's with the old drive. I've attached the suggested system file from previous posts. I notice ads to repair this problem, but hesitate to try them; any suggestions on that.

Thanks, Allan

AllanP, May 24, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 24, 2019
  4. Cleats Win User

I'm installing a new SSD

I have windows ten and a IBUYPOWEAR BB921 system - that already has a SSD Drive installed as the C Drive and a D Drive.

I'm adding a new SSD which is replacing the SSD C Drive.

Windows 7 Home

Intel I7 - 67000 CPU

1060 3GB Nividia

16GB Memory

ASUS MB / H170 PRO

Desktop

American Megatrends BIOS - 1803 Version 3

I'm going to install a new larger SSD by installing windows through the installation media. Is it required to unplug the current D Drive or should that have any adverse effect. If so - Do you have to re Initialize it after you plug it back up.

I think I have all the information I need to get it done but I don't want to be looking for information after I'm off line nor do I want to cause my self extra work by doing steps for older systems that might be obsolete.

Cleats, May 24, 2019
Thema:

1. BAD_POOL_CALLER showing up after installing a new Intel SSD - Similar Threads - BAD_POOL_CALLER showing installing

2. BSOD’s after installing new SSD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD’s after installing new SSD?: Hello!I recently installed a new SSD into my Desktop PC due to my original boot SSD running low on storage and now it only boots up to a BSOD.Stop code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFOIt ran perfectly fine for the first week or so, but now it simply won’t let me into my PC.I unplugged...
  3. BSOD’s after installing new SSD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD’s after installing new SSD?: Hello!I recently installed a new SSD into my Desktop PC due to my original boot SSD running low on storage and now it only boots up to a BSOD.Stop code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFOIt ran perfectly fine for the first week or so, but now it simply won’t let me into my PC.I unplugged...
  4. BSOD’s after installing new SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. my new ssd doesnt show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my new ssd doesnt show up: so i bought a new ssd and plugged it into my computerit doesnt show up on explorer or even as unallocated space in disk managementany solutions for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-ssd-doesnt-show-up/7048c1bd-0faf-4b9a-b388-c46c0c25b92f
  6. my new ssd doesnt show up

my new ssd doesnt show up: so i bought a new ssd and plugged it into my computerit doesnt show up on explorer or even as unallocated space in disk managementany solutions for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-ssd-doesnt-show-up/7048c1bd-0faf-4b9a-b388-c46c0c25b92f
  7. SSD not showing up in windows setup installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD not showing up in windows setup installation: When I try and install windows to this drive *MAIN SSD* it does not NOT show up nor do any partitions however when I put the same drive into another PC I can see the drive and partitons but windows wont install to it, I get a message saying something like "Windows couldn't...
  8. New windows installation not showing hdd/ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New windows installation not showing hdd/ssd: I am trying to install windows 11 onto my brand new computer except my power went out while we were installing it and now whenever i try to load it up it doesnt show any of my hdd/ssd’...
  9. New windows installation not showing hdd/ssd

New windows installation not showing hdd/ssd: I am trying to install windows 11 onto my brand new computer except my power went out while we were installing it and now whenever i try to load it up it doesnt show any of my hdd/ssd’...
  10. BSOD after New ssd installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD after New ssd installation: Hi Guys. I have an inspiron 5578 laptop from dell. Its hdd had 448 bad sectors, so i decided to install a 2.5 inch sata ssdcrucial mx500 in its place. I've tried installing fresh os, oem image, resetting from recovery drive, but no matter how i install it, i end up getting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bad pool caller after install ssd