Windows 10: Bad_pool_header and Kernel_security Check failure 11 month old laptop

Discus and support Bad_pool_header and Kernel_security Check failure 11 month old laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, followed the tutorial on creating the zip file but the dmp files weren't in there when I followed the instructions so i have managed to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Calyx, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Calyx Win User

Bad_pool_header and Kernel_security Check failure 11 month old laptop

Hi guys, followed the tutorial on creating the zip file but the dmp files weren't in there when I followed the instructions so i have managed to make copies instead hopefully this still works.

Problem started a few weeks back out of nowhere , had a few watchdog failures but they have stopped now, I have uninstalled most programs which may of being causing it but still having no luck.

Running updated Windows Ten, etc its the Lenovo Flex 2 pro laptop.

Kind regards Phil

:)

Calyx, Feb 8, 2016
  2. FBackman Win User

New laptop keeps restarting. Win. 10 factory installed. "kernal security check failure".

Two month old HP laptop, new, came w/ Windows 10. Randomly restarts, w message "kernal security check failure".

FBackman, Feb 8, 2016
  3. Blue Screen of death after Windows 10 Anniversary update

Using a Dell Alien came with windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10 in June 2016. I never had an issue with the system before the migration to Windows 10. Microsoft should financially compensate the owners for releasing a product that has so many problems.

Installed several updates from Windows and since then been getting BSOD for Stopcode " Kernel_Security check failure".

I have seen other posts for same failures.

Bill Brewer, Feb 8, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please uninstall Kaspersky and use Windows Defender as alternative
    Service articles

Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 139, {3, ffffd00021c95b90, ffffd00021c95ae8, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klim6.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klim6.sys Probably caused by : klim6.sys ( klim6+1ec1 )[/quote] If removing Kaspersky doesn't help, simply report back with a fresh zip from the DM Log Collector *Smile

Thema:

1. Bad_pool_header and Kernel_security Check failure 11 month old laptop - Similar Threads - Bad_pool_header Kernel_security Check

2. Stop Code: KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK FAILURE: Hi everyone, I just work on Windows when the blue screen appears with this error: KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK FAILURE I saw in another question in this community forum a question like that and already upload my minidump file on the link below:...
  3. Stop Code: KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code: KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK FAILURE: Hi everyone, I just work on Windows when the blue screen appears with this error: KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK FAILURE I saw in another question in this community forum a question like that and already upload my minidump file on the link below:...
  4. Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build: I did a new Win 10 Pro 64 build last 30 December. A few weeks later, I started getting BSODs. Passmark Memtest86 found RAM defects. Corsair replaced the RAM, lifetime warranty. BSODs continued. On 27 Feb, ran sfc and dism commands per instructions found on web searches, but...
  5. Bad_Pool_Header

Bad_Pool_Header: Hey guys. My debugger is not setup and I'm feeling lazy so was wondering if you guys could check out my DMP files. I did a refresh a few days ago and haven't updated drivers just yet so that could be an issue. Been getting Bad_Pool_Header BSOD's at random times doing nothing...
  6. BSOD-Bad_Pool_Header

BSOD-Bad_Pool_Header: I've only just upgraded to Windows 10 and have gotten the BSOD several times during the upgrade. The upgrade did complete, but now the BSOD is random although opening Edge does seem to set it off. Any help would be most appreciated. 31335
  7. Bsod bad_pool_header

Bsod bad_pool_header: My computer bsod randomly when i'm browsing the internet (once every 6 days or so). I'm thinking it's a driver issue but am unsure which drivers to reinstall. This computer is around 3 months old which i built. 71048
  8. Bad_pool_header

Bad_pool_header: Hi, I've tried to solve it by delete the last installed driver but I got Nothing. Attachment 71526 45302
  9. Bad_pool_header

Bad_pool_header: Greetings, Been having this issue lately. Usually occurs when a video file is actively playing and, while playing the file i browse either on the web or file explorer. I've attached diagnostic files, Thank you, 41672
  10. Bad_Pool_Header

Bad_Pool_Header: Hello, today i turned on my pc selected my OS (windows 10 Home 64-bit) everything seemed normal but as i was checking thunderbird i got a BSOD saying WIN 10 had crashed and to search Bad_Pool_Header for more info after a little bit the screen just went blank and didn't...