Windows 10: BAD_POOL_HEADER ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support BAD_POOL_HEADER ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Looking for some help in diagnosing this issue I've been having for the past few days. If someone could take a look at these bluescreen dumps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Exalted8190, Nov 29, 2018.

1. BAD_POOL_HEADER ntoskrnl.exe

Looking for some help in diagnosing this issue I've been having for the past few days.

If someone could take a look at these bluescreen dumps and point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

https://mega.nz/#F!5nhVhajI!4yiZrwNjPD_AsT33FM0Z-A

2 crashes happened while playing a game, and one (the most recent) happened while watching a youtube video.

:)

Exalted8190, Nov 29, 2018
  2. dark2099 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD help

So since last night I have been getting the BSOD Bad_pool_header on my system and have had no luck getting it sorted out. Have gotten it with both the E8500 and QX9650 at stock settings, have swapped out my PSU, have tried each 4850 and my 3870x2 to see if it was something related to that and so far nothing has helped. Been using the E8500 and QX9650, P5Q3 with latest BIOS, 2GB G.SKills HZs DDR3 1600, 4850s, 3870x2, both my silverstone strider 1000w and Antec True power 650w. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance everyone.

dark2099, Nov 29, 2018
  3. 4747 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

Boot problems

Hi everyone.

I've got some problems during instalation. I disabled UAC, passed the first install step, rebooted and completed install. But after consequent reboot Windows detects 'ntoskrnl' or something is corrupted.

Everything was fine on 'old' windows, but after I made a clean windows installation, everything goes this way.

Any suggestions?

4. BAD_POOL_HEADER ntoskrnl.exe

Win 10 upgrade from mac book pro (bootcamp) Bad_Pool_Header crash

Finally upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 on my macbook pro running bootcamp.

Before I upgrade, I made sure to have osx side updates updated, and then on windows side had apple software update updated to latest.

I immediately got Bad_Pool_Header on first startup after installation. I do not get Bad_Pool_Header in safe mode.

Steps I have taken to determine the driver causing issues.

• Uninstalled any software that I didn't need anymore or was old and I thought might be causing issues. (I didn't have malware bytes or anti virus except microsoft security essentials (windows defender))
    • I did a clean boot following some instructions on this site and still got Bad_Pool_Header referencing ntoskrnl.exe
    • I ran verifier and was able to get a driver_verification_detected_violation referencing HECIx64.sys. It also lists ntoskrnl.exe
    • Currently going to try a Hardware Clean Boot by disabling hardware adapters and trying to reboot.

Here is a link to the minidump file for both Bad_Pool_Header and Driver_Verficiation_Detected_Violation crash.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4oh4EHkte-xZEVtMW9BMUQ0bmM

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thundermann.

thundermann1000, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

BAD_POOL_HEADER ntoskrnl.exe

1. BAD_POOL_HEADER ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - BAD_POOL_HEADER ntoskrnl exe

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  4. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  5. Bad_Pool_Header

Bad_Pool_Header: Hey guys. My debugger is not setup and I'm feeling lazy so was wondering if you guys could check out my DMP files. I did a refresh a few days ago and haven't updated drivers just yet so that could be an issue. Been getting Bad_Pool_Header BSOD's at random times doing nothing...
  6. BSOD-Bad_Pool_Header

BSOD-Bad_Pool_Header: I've only just upgraded to Windows 10 and have gotten the BSOD several times during the upgrade. The upgrade did complete, but now the BSOD is random although opening Edge does seem to set it off. Any help would be most appreciated. 31335
  7. Bsod bad_pool_header

Bsod bad_pool_header: My computer bsod randomly when i'm browsing the internet (once every 6 days or so). I'm thinking it's a driver issue but am unsure which drivers to reinstall. This computer is around 3 months old which i built. 71048
  8. Bad_pool_header

Bad_pool_header: Hi, I've tried to solve it by delete the last installed driver but I got Nothing. Attachment 71526 45302
  9. Bad_pool_header

Bad_pool_header: Greetings, Been having this issue lately. Usually occurs when a video file is actively playing and, while playing the file i browse either on the web or file explorer. I've attached diagnostic files, Thank you, 41672
  10. Bad_Pool_Header

Bad_Pool_Header: Hello, today i turned on my pc selected my OS (windows 10 Home 64-bit) everything seemed normal but as i was checking thunderbird i got a BSOD saying WIN 10 had crashed and to search Bad_Pool_Header for more info after a little bit the screen just went blank and didn't...