Windows 10: Bad_System_Config error I need help

Discus and support Bad_System_Config error I need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was playing valorant and my computer got blue screen.After that I open the computer and said Automatic repair error and I try all the things but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/baldMaos_hat, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Bad_System_Config error I need help

I was playing valorant and my computer got blue screen.After that I open the computer and said Automatic repair error and I try all the things but I can't figured out please help me. Windows 10 I hope you can understand my english

submitted by /u/baldMaos_hat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/baldMaos_hat, Sep 26, 2020

2. bad_system_config

i need help with fixing bad_system_config during bootup.

i have no access to windows whatsoever, cant use safe mode.

have tried a lot of things via cmd such as bootrec, and cant seem to get bcdedit to work.

Alexander956, Sep 26, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Bad_System_Config error I need help

Windows BSOD error bad_system_config.

So here we go. I seem to have made a huge mistake. I was using my computer and it was working flawlessly and i went somewhere so i put it in sleep mode. Once i came back i had totally forgotten and removed my hard drive and put it inside my laptop to
    skype my girlfriend (because i don't have a webcam on my desktop) and the windows 10 OS worked fine once i tried to plug the hard drive back into my desktop it relized it was back on hibernate mode and was acting funky so i restarted it but it wouldn't boot
    due to the "bad_system_config" error. I have a pretty good understanding of computers and i was just wondering how i could get it back up. I have no recovery disk or anything. anything i can do before i have to format it?

P.s. if there is a value i can change in bcdedit to get rid of the error i would love it. Thank you in the future for your help.

-Sincerely, the guy who messed up his computer

LorenzoMartinez651, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Bad_System_Config error I need help

1. Bad_System_Config error I need help - Similar Threads - Bad_System_Config error need

2. It's about BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It's about BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG error: Assalomu Alaykum! My name is Shohjahon. I have a problem it's about BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG I fed up this problem, i could not fix this. I watched all the video tutorials but it did not help. My all project has deleted. This is the third time in a week so I need help. I install...
  3. It's about BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's about BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG error: Assalomu Alaykum! My name is Shohjahon. I have a problem it's about BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG I fed up this problem, i could not fix this. I watched all the video tutorials but it did not help. My all project has deleted. This is the third time in a week so I need help. I install...
  4. It's about BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need help with this MSRA error

I need help with this MSRA error: This error occurs when I try to access some machines in my domain through MSRA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-msra-error/a9ade3d2-1d00-4ed4-a455-b69ff142e5b9
  6. I need help with this error

I need help with this error: Hey, ive been trying to use this thing ive downloaded, but everytime i try log in / run it i get this message for Microsoft .NET framework'index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index.See the end of this message...
  7. I need help with this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with this error: Hey, ive been trying to use this thing ive downloaded, but everytime i try log in / run it i get this message for Microsoft .NET framework'index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index.See the end of this message...
  8. I need help with this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. bad_system_config

in Windows 10 Customization
    bad_system_config: i need help with fixing bad_system_config during bootup. i have no access to windows whatsoever, cant use safe mode. have tried a lot of things via cmd such as bootrec, and cant seem to get bcdedit to work....
  10. I need help on this error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help on this error.: [ATTACH] How do I get rid of this pop up message? it always appears when I open 32 bit files (Well, I assume that's when it happens) and I tried every single solution I could find on the internet, I used the command prompt, I replaced the wininet with an online substitute,...