Windows 10: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO caused by windows - please help

Discus and support BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO caused by windows - please help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Okay, so I was having hard drive issues (fixed today) and my PC was restarting on its own. I disabled the restart after system failure with the simple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UJustGotGamed, Aug 4, 2019.

1. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO caused by windows - please help

Okay, so I was having hard drive issues (fixed today) and my PC was restarting on its own. I disabled the restart after system failure with the simple Windows tool, and once I restarted I was welcomed with open arms by a BSOD. The error, well, quite obviously, was BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. I restarted once more, just for good measure, to get the same outcome. After restarting again, the normal "Startup Repair" begins, just to end at a screen that says it can't repair my PC. I scanned it with my EaseUS USB, to no errors. I decided to make new media since I have the Windows ISO on my laptop. I made the installer with Rufus, (which I've used to fix several computers) and the repair option does not function either. I decided to use the command prompt to rebuild the BCD and replace several System32 files, which nothing worked because now, since I can't successfully boot, it tries to "repair" my PC again. I disabled this feature with CMD, saying that the task "completed successfully". I restart, and it does the same thing! I am looking to buy an M.2 SSD with a fresh copy of windows, but I need this one to boot in the meantime. Does anyone have an answer?

:)

UJustGotGamed, Aug 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 with BAD_System_Config_info message

I have problem with windows 10 it saying BAD_System_Config_info but o follow couple steps it doesn't help ple help me

Original title: windows 10

IndikaDasanayaka, Sep 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO caused by windows - please help

Windows 10 with BAD_System_Config_info message

Hi Indika,

The BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO bug check has a value of 0x00000074. This bug check indicates that there is an error in the registry. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you able to go to desktop?
    • If yes, which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot blue screen issues.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO caused by windows - please help

1. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO caused by windows - please help - Similar Threads - BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO caused please

2. Bad_System_config_info please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bad_System_config_info please help me: I have an old computer with windows 10 32bit2gb ram AMD athlon proccesor i have tried the Command propt commands and reset this pc but nothing seemed to work please if you can help me fix it type it down in the comments...
  3. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: I keep getting this error. I tried reinstalling Windows and It works for a couple of days then this error shows again submitted by /u/Sarcaron_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j95u4h/bad_system_config_info/
  4. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: Galera, eu tenho um amigo que está com problema no w10... é o erro de BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO Ele disse que antes de dar esse erro, o PC estava lento, então ele decidiu reiniciar, porém quando ele foi ligar de novo deu o erro [7:08 PM] Alguma ideia pra resolver? [7:08 PM] Ele...
  5. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: My Alienware Laptop has been working fine since 2016, But yesterday, It randomly stopped letting me log into windows 10, i put in my pin and it just says “Cannot varify credentials” Me being the idiot i am, i held down the powerbutton for 30 seconds and turned it back on....
  6. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: So I got my laptop a blue screen and BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO on the bottom. What ever I do it keeps on looping on the same screen, no changes at all. I've tried to reset the computer with Keep my files and I've tried the command promt, didn't work as intended. I've tried the...
  7. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: I was trying to install Ubuntu along with Windows 10 in an Acer Aspire A515-51. When I ran the Installer, it didn't recognize the /dev/sda when I had to select the partition to install it. I was searching for help online, and I found that executing the command sudo dmraid -E...
  8. Windows 10 - BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

Windows 10 - BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: Good day! I do have these specifications: Motherboard: MSI B250M Mortar Arctic Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100 @ 3.90 GHz Memory (RAM): 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4 2133 MHz G.Skill Aegis Storage 0: Kingston 120GB SSD UV400 Storage 1: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD OS:...
  9. bad system config info. Help me please

bad system config info. Help me please: dell XPS8700 pc. windows 10 15063 endless boot loop. Ive tried multiple times to fix the issue, but it won't allow me to reset my pc and the tutorials for a command prompt fix always have different driver names for the correct driver they are using. ex. D: , C: , X: ....
  10. bad_system_config_info

in Windows 10 Support
    bad_system_config_info: My sons laptop is getting that error message, it is a dell inspiron with window 7 upgraded to 10 We think last update made it not usable All we get is blue screen and message in title Is there a way to uninstall last update from Microsoft He does not want to lose his...