Windows 10: Bad_System_Config_Info error. Forever booting

Discus and support Bad_System_Config_Info error. Forever booting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Now this may take a while to explain because ive tried so many things but please do read to get a full understanding. First of all i was just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ludicrous, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Ludicrous Win User

Bad_System_Config_Info error. Forever booting

Now this may take a while to explain because ive tried so many things but please do read to get a full understanding.

First of all i was just cleaning my pc, ran a disk cleanup. I came across this program called driver booster from Clean, Optimize, Speed Up and Secure PC - Freeware Download - IObit, along with some of there other programs from it, i ran a norton scan, the driver booster, there defragging program and a full clean up program they offered. It was getting pretty late and the defrag program was on 40% and the driver booster kept prompting me to reboot after it had installed some drivers. I turned my pc off by accident and decided to go a bed. I woke up with the error bad_system_config_info, i had this problem before so didnt panic, i restarted, did startup repair which did not work, then booted up into safe mode which did not work, i tried some bootrec commands that some people over on reddit told a guy with the same error to do. No fix, bootrec scannow and scanos did not find any windows installations which was odd and then i decided it was time to just give up and reset however it got to 30-40% and stopped, it said it could not reset and ran into a problem. I burned a windows10.iso to a disc and booted the pc with it and tried to reset with that, still stops at 30-40%. So im now here with little to no hope on getting my pc to boot and im posting this to hopefully get answers as my problem is very different from any others on reddit. *Sad

What im thinking is either it was the drivers that the program installed. The cleanup program also did a registry clean up which may have screwed things up in the BCD which ive heard is a cause of this error.
    But im lost and no one has given the answer to my problem so far *Sad

P.S i have windows 10, maker of the pc is zoostorm.

:)

Ludicrous, Feb 7, 2016
  2. FedeIT Win User

Windows 10 Bad_System_Config_Info

I got the same error BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO after upgrading my Dell PC to Windows 10.

Safe Mode crashes, I get BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO even there. I tried to enable the legacy advanced boot menu and then start Safe Mode from there, but with no luck. It still crashes. I tried every recovery option with no luck.

FedeIT, Feb 7, 2016
  3. Acouser Win User
    Windows 10 wont boot

Hi. I installed windows 10 yesterday evening and during the install process at about 85% the screen went black and the computer restart. When it booted back it looked like windows 10 but there was an error BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO then it said it would restart
    and attempt to fix the error. Now it gets the the boot screen and goes black and restarts again.

Acouser, Feb 7, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Feb 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Bad_System_Config_Info error. Forever booting - Similar Threads - Bad_System_Config_Info error Forever

2. Just booted up laptop and it BSODed with bad_system_config_info

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just booted up laptop and it BSODed with bad_system_config_info: i booted it up once and it abruptly crashed on startup because my laptop wasnt plugged in abd my battery is dead and needs constant power on reboot it gives me that BSOD submitted by /u/youdecipher [link] [comments]...
  3. Can not boot PC&WINDOWS10: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can not boot PC&WINDOWS10: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: Is there a SOFTWARE to repair? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-boot-pcwindows10-badsystemconfiginfo/d93c343f-5223-440c-a46b-e2c1ec9f6527
  4. Error: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, BSOD when booting the PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, BSOD when booting the PC: My laptop: Dell vostro 3550 I've just disassembled and cleaned my laptop just the main and fan, everything even test laptop work well . But that night laptop shows BSODError: Bad_systems_config_info. I've tried boot in safemode but still this error! I've tried system...
  5. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: So I got my laptop a blue screen and BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO on the bottom. What ever I do it keeps on looping on the same screen, no changes at all. I've tried to reset the computer with Keep my files and I've tried the command promt, didn't work as intended. I've tried the...
  6. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: I was trying to install Ubuntu along with Windows 10 in an Acer Aspire A515-51. When I ran the Installer, it didn't recognize the /dev/sda when I had to select the partition to install it. I was searching for help online, and I found that executing the command sudo dmraid -E...
  7. Fix BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error on Windows computer: [ATTACH] BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO is usually caused due to some issues with the Boot Configuration Data file. The main issue inside of the BCD is the fact that some boot order files or some older files might be conflicting with the [...] This post Fix BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO...
  8. Windows 10 Won't Boot - get a blue screen error with "Bad_System_Config_Info" and then a...

Windows 10 Won't Boot - get a blue screen error with "Bad_System_Config_Info" and then a...: I get a blue screen error with "Bad_System_Config_Info" and then a "Choose Your Keyboard Layout" Blue Screen. Then it freezes. I booted from a Windows 10 USB flash drive and tried to run system recovery from several restore points. They all failed after a few minutes...
  9. Windows 10: BSOD and BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO Error when booting

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: BSOD and BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO Error when booting: Been using Win10 for a year with no problems along with various other Linux partitions (grub). Normally when I bootup I'm using UEFI settings in the BIOS and Windows is one of the grub menu choices. Fine, that's all been working fine for many months. Today I made a bone...
  10. bad_system_config_info

in Windows 10 Support
    bad_system_config_info: My sons laptop is getting that error message, it is a dell inspiron with window 7 upgraded to 10 We think last update made it not usable All we get is blue screen and message in title Is there a way to uninstall last update from Microsoft He does not want to lose his...