Windows 10: bad_system_config_info error - truncatememory and numproc not showing in bcdedit

Discus and support bad_system_config_info error - truncatememory and numproc not showing in bcdedit in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there, without any change in registry or similar, I turned off dektop PC and when I turned it on again, it showed the bad system config info error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MiguelWesselmann, May 15, 2019.

1. bad_system_config_info error - truncatememory and numproc not showing in bcdedit

Hey there,

without any change in registry or similar, I turned off dektop PC and when I turned it on again, it showed the bad system config info error at blue screen.

system:

WINDOWS 10 (Home german Version 10.0.17134.1); Mother: MSI B350M Pro-VD Plus (MS-7B38); CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-core; Memory: Ballistix 2400mhz, 8192MB

I tried:

1. command prompt:

C:

cd C:\windows\system32\config

md backup

copy *.* backup

cd regback

copy *.* ..

a

exit

-reboot

2. restore - not working

3. startup help - not working

4. to previous version - not working

5. command prompt:
    bcdedit

bad_system_config_info error - truncatememory and numproc not showing in bcdedit [​IMG]

tried to delete truncatememory and numproc, but they are not showing in bcdedit and I get an error again.

What should I do?

Also, how is it possible, that it just happens like that without me doing any changes? I was just playing PC games, youtube, and Word.. don't understand this...

Please help bad_system_config_info error - truncatememory and numproc not showing in bcdedit :)

:)

MiguelWesselmann, May 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 Blue Screen Error

Hi Spock_27,

The BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error can appear if your system configuration isn’t properly configured. This error will prevent access to Windows 10 completely. Try following the steps below to resolve the issue:

• Start Automatic Repair.
    • Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Command Prompt.
    • Once the Command Prompt starts, enter the following lines:
      • bcdedit/deletevalue {default} numproc
      • bcdedit/deletevalue {default} truncatememory

• Close Command Prompt and try starting Windows 10 again.

Let me know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, May 15, 2019
  3. After memory upgrade "bad_system_config_info" No recovery methods work, only fresh install fixes.

Hi

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Sorry for the delay in response.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the below commands in Command prompt.

Windows key + X.

click/tap on command prompt.

and run the below command

bcdedit/deletevalue {default} numproc

bcdedit/deletevalue {default} truncatememory

If the issue still persist.

Method 2: Automatic Repair.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
      • Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

Hope it helps

Reply us back with the status of the issue, to assist you better.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, May 15, 2019
  4. Alexly123 Win User

bad_system_config_info error - truncatememory and numproc not showing in bcdedit

Windows 10 blue screen BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

I had that same problem for awhile, here was my fix:

On windows 10, keep letting it boot until it goes into automatic startup repair, and in the menu that should popup, hit Troubleshoot. There, go to Advanced settings, and next, Command Prompt.

Here enter these EXACT commands:

bcdedit /deletevalue {defualt} truncatememory
    bcdedit /deletevalue {default} numproc

Now shutdown and reboot!

Back to normal!

If this worked for you, PLEASE consider checking me out on YouTube, subscribe! I'll be doing a video on this soon.

Thanks, Alex.

Alexly123, May 15, 2019
Thema:

bad_system_config_info error - truncatememory and numproc not showing in bcdedit

1. bad_system_config_info error - truncatememory and numproc not showing in bcdedit - Similar Threads - bad_system_config_info error truncatememory

2. BSOD with the error: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with the error: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO.: Hi, I started up my computer today and i got BSOD with the error: BAD_SYSTEM-CONFIG-INFO. I've tried all the options to troubleshoot and fix the problem, with them all saying I need to free up space on the drive where Windows is installed, but I can't free up space if I can't...
  3. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: I keep getting this error. I tried reinstalling Windows and It works for a couple of days then this error shows again submitted by /u/Sarcaron_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j95u4h/bad_system_config_info/
  4. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: Galera, eu tenho um amigo que está com problema no w10... é o erro de BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO Ele disse que antes de dar esse erro, o PC estava lento, então ele decidiu reiniciar, porém quando ele foi ligar de novo deu o erro [7:08 PM] Alguma ideia pra resolver? [7:08 PM] Ele...
  5. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: My Alienware Laptop has been working fine since 2016, But yesterday, It randomly stopped letting me log into windows 10, i put in my pin and it just says “Cannot varify credentials” Me being the idiot i am, i held down the powerbutton for 30 seconds and turned it back on....
  6. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: So I got my laptop a blue screen and BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO on the bottom. What ever I do it keeps on looping on the same screen, no changes at all. I've tried to reset the computer with Keep my files and I've tried the command promt, didn't work as intended. I've tried the...
  7. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: I was trying to install Ubuntu along with Windows 10 in an Acer Aspire A515-51. When I ran the Installer, it didn't recognize the /dev/sda when I had to select the partition to install it. I was searching for help online, and I found that executing the command sudo dmraid -E...
  8. Fix BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error on Windows computer: [ATTACH] BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO is usually caused due to some issues with the Boot Configuration Data file. The main issue inside of the BCD is the fact that some boot order files or some older files might be conflicting with the [...] This post Fix BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO...
  9. Bad_System_Config_Info error. Forever booting

Bad_System_Config_Info error. Forever booting: Now this may take a while to explain because ive tried so many things but please do read to get a full understanding. First of all i was just cleaning my pc, ran a disk cleanup. I came across this program called driver booster from Clean, Optimize, Speed Up and Secure PC -...
  10. bad_system_config_info

in Windows 10 Support
    bad_system_config_info: My sons laptop is getting that error message, it is a dell inspiron with window 7 upgraded to 10 We think last update made it not usable All we get is blue screen and message in title Is there a way to uninstall last update from Microsoft He does not want to lose his...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bcdedit numproc element not found

2. numproc element not found

3. bcdedit deletevalue default truncatememory cannot find element

4. bcdedit/deletevalue (default) numproc,
  5. bcdedit /deletevalue default truncatememory not found,
  6. edit deletevalue default truncatememory is not recognized,
  7. bcdedit /deletevalue element not found,
  8. bcdedit truncatememory not found,
  9. what to do when element not found while ttying to delete bcdedit truncatememory,
  10. bcdedit/deletevalue default numproc element not found,
  11. Bcdedit not showing numproc,
  12. data element not found when delete default numproc,
  13. bcdedit /deletevalue default numproc element not found,
  14. bcdedit/deletevalue {default} numproc element not found,
  15. bad system config truncate memory