Windows 10: Badges on Win 11

Discus and support Badges on Win 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't see badges notifications on taskbar without I turn on it on my setting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DiHoang, Nov 25, 2021.

1. DiHoang Win User

Badges on Win 11

I can't see badges notifications on taskbar without I turn on it on my setting.

:)

DiHoang, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Raysim52 Win User

Microsoft launcher - notification badges numbers are not working on my Verizon LG V30 running Android Oreo

The steps I took to turn on Notification badges agree with what you have suggested and I did turn on
    notification badges in all apps.

The reason I posted this issue on this site is because Microsoft is the developer of this app.

Raysim52, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live

Source: Announcing Ambassador Badging | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Badges on Win 11

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Badges on Win 11

1. Badges on Win 11 - Similar Threads - Badges

2. Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously: Hi there,I'm using Windows 10 in a work domain, and I have a few folder shortcuts on my desktop. Some of them are shortcuts to folders on my C drive and some are shortcuts to network folders. I've noticed that the normal blue arrow badge that indicates a folder is a shortcut...
  3. Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously: Hi there,I'm using Windows 10 in a work domain, and I have a few folder shortcuts on my desktop. Some of them are shortcuts to folders on my C drive and some are shortcuts to network folders. I've noticed that the normal blue arrow badge that indicates a folder is a shortcut...
  4. Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...: I have Windows 10. I tried to access the Personalization / app behaviors but that doesn't exist under the personalization on my system. I've been thru the taskbar list of options to no avail. Can I get some assistance please?...
  6. All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...

All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...: I have Windows 10. I tried to access the Personalization / app behaviors but that doesn't exist under the personalization on my system. I've been thru the taskbar list of options to no avail. Can I get some assistance please?...
  7. All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshots: Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshotsWhen I change the combine taskbar setting to "when the taskbar is full" - the badges reaper.Any clues how to resolve...
  9. Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshots: Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshotsWhen I change the combine taskbar setting to "when the taskbar is full" - the badges reaper.Any clues how to resolve...
  10. Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshots