Windows 10: Badges on Win 11

Discus and support Badges on Win 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't see badges notifications on taskbar without I turn on it on my setting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DiHoang, Nov 25, 2021.

1. DiHoang Win User

Badges on Win 11

I can't see badges notifications on taskbar without I turn on it on my setting.

:)

DiHoang, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Raysim52 Win User

Microsoft launcher - notification badges numbers are not working on my Verizon LG V30 running Android Oreo

The steps I took to turn on Notification badges agree with what you have suggested and I did turn on
    notification badges in all apps.

The reason I posted this issue on this site is because Microsoft is the developer of this app.

Raysim52, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live

Source: Announcing Ambassador Badging | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Badges on Win 11

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Badges on Win 11

1. Badges on Win 11 - Similar Threads - Badges

2. Badges on Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Badges on Win 11: I can't see badges notifications on taskbar without I turn on it on my setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/badges-on-win-11/648a2dc8-8553-4b68-9966-15616faaa629
  3. How to Hide Badges on Taskbar Icons in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Hide Badges on Taskbar Icons in Windows 11: [ATTACH]You can view notifications on your taskbar with the badges on Taskbar icons. However, if you wish, you can hide badges on Taskbar icons in Windows 11 which are by default enabled. Notifications have become a great part of our life. Since we rely mainly on emails and...
  4. Action Center giving duplicate notification for one channel set to pop up and badges.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center giving duplicate notification for one channel set to pop up and badges.: The Google App for notifications of "Current Weather Notifications" Is really Messed up. This Notification pops up in action center once an hour WHICH I want. The Problem is: No matter how many times I have reset the app, Cleared the Cache of the Google App, Reset to factory...
  5. Changing my name on my badge

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing my name on my badge: Hello There, I would like to change my name on my Azure Solutions Architect badge to my second name. In my Microsoft account i have my second name; however, it doesn't show my full name on my Azure Solutions Architect badge. I don't know why it does not show my full name ....
  6. notification badge not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notification badge not showing up: I have badges enabled but they won't show up on the mail app, plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-badge-not-showing-up/313a725a-3f07-4542-9778-5c93c3fbebb8
  7. The slide on-off for "Show badges on the taskbar buttons" is greyed. How do I ungrey it ?N

The slide on-off for "Show badges on the taskbar buttons" is greyed. How do I ungrey it ?N: Hi, I see one Settings > Taskbar that the slider "on-off" is greyed and on "off "position. How do I ungrey it so that U turn it on ? Tanks for help. Windows 10 Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19042.685]...
  8. Custom Smaller Taskbar Size With Notification Badge

Custom Smaller Taskbar Size With Notification Badge: I've been using a smaller taskbar for a while now, and I changed it back to bigger and it's too big. I want to use a smaller taskbar. I know I can turn on small taskbar icons but that'll get rid of the notification badge or icons. I want the notification badge. Is there any...
  9. Windows 10 taskbar badge notifications are not being displayed

Windows 10 taskbar badge notifications are not being displayed: Even though I have "Show badges on taskbar buttons" enabled, I'm not seeing any badges. I don't have "Use small taskbar buttons" enabled, so that's not the cause of the issue. I tried rebooting my computer but that didn't help. I'm using Windows version 2004. What else...
  10. Microsoft is improving notifications and badging in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is improving notifications and badging in Microsoft Edge: Notifications are an important part of the web, helping users stay up to date about what’s going on. Earlier this summer we announced a set of changes to make notification requests less distracting for users. This was just the first step, and we are working to...