Windows 10: Badly need help

Discus and support Badly need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just recently upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. Few months of usage it was fine and good but until recently I cant access apps or settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DowntownMassacre, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Badly need help

So I just recently upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. Few months of usage it was fine and good but until recently I cant access apps or settings that needs admin permission. I have searched the net for good measures but Im unlucky enough to find answers. Can someone help me?

P.S. I cant reinstall my windows 10 or create a media creation tool due to lost or blocked admin access. Also I am the only user of the PC and my account says Im administrator.

submitted by /u/DowntownMassacre
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DowntownMassacre, Jul 17, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 17, 2020
  3. DPC HELP NEEDED BADLY IRQ Less than equal

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Badly need help

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Badly need help

1. Badly need help - Similar Threads - Badly need help

2. Help needed badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed badly: My computer stuck and not working for a while. When I tried to boot it up for today it is asking for a bitlocker key. I don't know what is it and where I can get it. Pleae help me I dont want to lose files....
  3. Help needed badly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help needed badly: My computer stuck and not working for a while. When I tried to boot it up for today it is asking for a bitlocker key. I don't know what is it and where I can get it. Pleae help me I dont want to lose files....
  4. Help needed badly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. need help badly :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help badly :(: whether it be discord, battle net EVERYTHING takes literally minutes to load, its really annoying can anyone help? literally everything is taking so long to load since i launched windows 2 days ago which is weird considering its always perfect some examples...
  6. need help badly :(

need help badly :(: whether it be discord, battle net EVERYTHING takes literally minutes to load, its really annoying can anyone help? literally everything is taking so long to load since i launched windows 2 days ago which is weird considering its always perfect some examples...
  7. need help badly :(

need help badly :(: literally everything is taking so long to load since i launched windows 2 days ago which is weird considering its always perfect some examples https://i.imgur.com/MMZT47R.png me downloading something online then running it, windows dialog just froze? and i couldn't run it i...
  8. Need help badly!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help badly!!!: I bought a computer connected by n organization and i cant disconnect without admins password. PLEASE HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-badly/78215f88-06e0-4b8d-a033-e9092c89b719
  9. I need help badly

I need help badly: So I decided to go to a restore point on my PC today. And everything was going fine, until I realized it's been an hour and the restore process was still going. All I could see was a black screen. So I shut down my pc, and now I'm stack at a blue screen of death. I've tried...
  10. NEED HELP BADLY!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NEED HELP BADLY!: I built a new PC & I barely got to use it because of the stupid clock watch dog time out error that kept causing it to crash even during resetting it comepletely & then it wouldn't evenpost anymore it was un usable, so after trying every suggested troubleshoot I finnally gave...