Windows 10: Badly needed; Password manager.

Discus and support Badly needed; Password manager. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Preferably simple and free, just something to pick up and update when a password is changed. (not LastPass) 177848 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CountMike, May 4, 2021.

1. CountMike Win User

Badly needed; Password manager.

Preferably simple and free, just something to pick up and update when a password is changed. (not LastPass)

:)

CountMike, May 4, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

My password manager:

Badly needed; Password manager. [​IMG]

Edwin, May 5, 2021
  3. CountMike Win User

I have one of those but it's lousy at self updating.

CountMike, May 5, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Firefox saves and updates...

Badly needed; Password manager. [​IMG]

Edwin, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Badly needed; Password manager. - Similar Threads - Badly needed Password

2. Help needed badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed badly: My computer stuck and not working for a while. When I tried to boot it up for today it is asking for a bitlocker key. I don't know what is it and where I can get it. Pleae help me I dont want to lose files....
  3. Help needed badly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help needed badly: My computer stuck and not working for a while. When I tried to boot it up for today it is asking for a bitlocker key. I don't know what is it and where I can get it. Pleae help me I dont want to lose files....
  4. Help needed badly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. need help badly :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help badly :(: whether it be discord, battle net EVERYTHING takes literally minutes to load, its really annoying can anyone help? literally everything is taking so long to load since i launched windows 2 days ago which is weird considering its always perfect some examples...
  6. need help badly :(

need help badly :(: literally everything is taking so long to load since i launched windows 2 days ago which is weird considering its always perfect some examples https://i.imgur.com/MMZT47R.png me downloading something online then running it, windows dialog just froze? and i couldn't run it i...
  7. Need help badly!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help badly!!!: I bought a computer connected by n organization and i cant disconnect without admins password. PLEASE HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-badly/78215f88-06e0-4b8d-a033-e9092c89b719
  8. Badly need help

Badly need help: So I just recently upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. Few months of usage it was fine and good but until recently I cant access apps or settings that needs admin permission. I have searched the net for good measures but Im unlucky enough to find answers. Can someone help...
  9. NEED HELP BADLY!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NEED HELP BADLY!: I built a new PC & I barely got to use it because of the stupid clock watch dog time out error that kept causing it to crash even during resetting it comepletely & then it wouldn't evenpost anymore it was un usable, so after trying every suggested troubleshoot I finnally gave...
  10. Bad password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bad password: I am repairing a new Windows 10 installation for neighbor who is very old. The problem is she cannot remember her Microsoft login. Her daughter and her messed it up good and I could not reset it from Microsoft either. So now we have a W10 computer that I can't get into. I am...