Windows 10: Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth

Discus and support Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a stereo bluetooth audio adapter, but its audio-level-balance for left and right are not adjustable independently. Question, do i have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Frank1000, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Frank1000 Win User

Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth

Hi,
    I have a stereo bluetooth audio adapter, but its audio-level-balance for left and right are not adjustable independently.

Question, do i have a possibility in Win10 to adjust the audio-level-balance before the audio signal is sent to the bluetooth adapter ?

Regards,
    Frank

:)

Frank1000, Dec 16, 2018

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Audio Balance

This has audio level but not left/right balance.

Hemal Pandya, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth

Audio Balance

There is a way to lock the audio balance levels? Sorry, I am lazy

miguelmoga, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth

1. Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Balance Audio Levels

2. Audio balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio balance: Simple question really: where can I find the audio balance just simple stereo balance between left&right slider in the Settings panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-balance/dd0cc330-2a2e-4426-b247-6dcbc6b23415
  3. Speaker Levels Balance Slider Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speaker Levels Balance Slider Missing: Hi, I can't see any slider apart from the main sound slider in my speaker settings. I have that : [ATTACH] And i need that : [ATTACH] I do not have any Microphone or Line In slider. Do somebody know how to fix that ? Thank you, ArthusWQZ...
  4. Audio levels with bluetooth headsets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio levels with bluetooth headsets: Hi, I am using a pair of bluetooth headphones and wanted to know if there was a way to add audio inputs such as mic in or line in to the levels tab of the headphones. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The inputs appear for speakers and wired headsets but not for bluetooth...
  5. Sound settings locking balance levels?

Sound settings locking balance levels?: Hello all! My bluetooth headphones (UA JBL go true wireless flash, if it matters) are having some balancing issues, and typically I can fix this by changing the left/right sound balance. But when I go to the balance section in the settings, even in the advanced settings tab,...
  6. The balance of the sound level will change automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The balance of the sound level will change automatically: [ATTACH] I'm using two monitors, so my two speakers are far away then general, and my seat is closer to one monitor so I changed the balance of the level to make it feels like the sound is from the middle of two monitors like this:...
  7. Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds

Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds: Like a number of other people who have written in to here, I have Bluetooth earbuds that I am unable to adjust the balance of the audio going out to them. I have hearing loss in one ear and need to have the right ear louder than the left. No problem with wired earbuds. But...
  8. Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..

Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..: hello all there, just joined this forum. i want to adjust my bluetooth headphones level balance slider move individually but when i slide one slider other automatically move with first one (image attached). so is this possible to move slider individually..actually i want that...
  9. Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..: hello all there, just joined this forum. i want to adjust my bluetooth headphones level balance slider move individually but when i slide one slider other automatically move with first one (image attached). so is this possible to move slider individually..actually i want that...
  10. Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Support
    Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth: Hi, I have a stereo bluetooth audio adapter, but its audio-level-balance for left and right are not adjustable independently. Question, do i have a possibility in Win10 to adjust the audio-level-balance before the audio signal is sent to the bluetooth adapter ? Regards,...