Windows 10: Balance option not available

Discus and support Balance option not available in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to balance my headphones and i do not see the option can someone help? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ruibaptista1, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Balance option not available

I need to balance my headphones and i do not see the option

can someone help?

Balance option not available [​IMG]

:)

ruibaptista1, Sep 14, 2018

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Sep 14, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Sep 14, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Balance option not available

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Balance option not available

1. Balance option not available - Similar Threads - Balance option available

2. Autoplay option not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autoplay option not available: Having recently got a new computer with w11 and installed some old programs. For years now I've used the old Windows Essentials Photo Gallery as the app to launch when I insert a camera memory card. On windows 10 I was able to set the Autoplay option to import using Photo...
  3. Monitor Options not available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Options not available.: I have a Dell g15 5515, that was working perfectly yesterday, I left it connected to a Samsung Display overnight and it updated itself during that time, I saw a blue screen of death when I woke up, thought nothing of it and just let it restart by itself. Then, I went on to...
  4. Power plans missing, only balanced available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power plans missing, only balanced available.: Hi, all my power plans are gone. Only balance is there. I tried everything with cmd and even did a repair install. It looks like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plans-missing-only-balanced-available/de0e372f-643f-4014-b32e-4bd0b0e161b6
  5. Power plans missing, only balanced available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power plans missing, only balanced available.: Hi, all my power plans are gone. Only balance is there. I tried everything with cmd and even did a repair install. It looks like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plans-missing-only-balanced-available/de0e372f-643f-4014-b32e-4bd0b0e161b6
  6. HDR Option not available.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDR Option not available.: Hi all.I've been having an issue with getting HDR working on my pc since re installing windows.So far I have tried:Both DP and HDMITwo different gpus 1070 +980tiDifferent cablesReinstalling display drivers using DDUUsing various older nvidia driversDP firmware update for both...
  7. Microsoft balance not a payment option

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft balance not a payment option: I'm trying to subscribe to a Minecraft Realms Plus subscription but it's not letting me choose my Microsoft balance as payment method. I'm currently using Bedrock Edition on PC....
  8. Windows 10 Lacking Power Options: Only Balanced available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lacking Power Options: Only Balanced available: Hey, I've been trying to fix this issue already since some days ago. Back then, before I clicked on "Reset this PC", I had every power option available from balance to ultimate performance. Now I only see Balanced option and it's lacking some advanced power settings. I've...
  9. Audio balance option not showing up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio balance option not showing up?: I have a Logitech G Pro Headset and I feel like the left side of the headphones are louder than the right, so I want to change the audio balance. However, when I go to the sound settings, the balance button that normally shows up for my audio output devices is not there. Is...
  10. Power Options/Balanced HDD not turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power Options/Balanced HDD not turning off: Hi, Despite "turn hard disk after" set to 10 minutes (or less for testing) in Power Options, HDDs won't turn off at all. They used to until yesterday. I have made no changes to the system only updated NVidia driver, but I can't tell if the issue started after update or...