Windows 10: Balance option not available

Discus and support Balance option not available in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to balance my headphones and i do not see the option can someone help? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ruibaptista1, Sep 14, 2018.

1. ruibaptista1 Win User

Balance option not available

I need to balance my headphones and i do not see the option

can someone help?

Balance option not available [​IMG]

:)

ruibaptista1, Sep 14, 2018
  2. MikeLambert57 Win User

Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Sep 14, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Sep 14, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Balance option not available - Similar Threads - Balance option available

2. Network Load Balancing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Load Balancing: Hi, I have a query related to Network Load Balancing. Here 's the scenario. So I am using NLB to create a cluster with virtual IP , lets say IP, which has two hosts. (IP1 and IP2). so I hit the URL http://IP from multiple clients and it next connects to either one of...
  3. Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers: When I try to balance the sound from my left and right bluetooth speakers in sound settings, they increase/decrease simultaneously. It didn't happen before. I'm using Windows 10 pro. How to solve this issue?...
  4. Sync options not available

in Browsers and Email
    Sync options not available: Windows 10 Mail shows me the e-mails on the server and the header, but won't download the text or attachments. I can't access the sync options mnu because it is greyed out. What can I do? 54696
  5. Making speaker balance permanent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making speaker balance permanent: Hopefully this one is simple... Windows 10 Pro. I have a hearing problem and need to run the left speaker louder than the right so things sound balanced. I found the speaker settings and balance in the properties and adjusted things to my liking. But it appears that when...
  6. Realtek Audio Balance Problem

Realtek Audio Balance Problem: Hi all, I've been having this issue ever since I updated my Realtek drivers from Asus' website. The problem is my audio is now unbalanced, and the left speaker sounds much louder than the right one. It also feels like most of the bass level is coming from the left channel...
  7. Power Options/Balanced HDD not turning off

Power Options/Balanced HDD not turning off: Hi, Despite "turn hard disk after" set to 10 minutes (or less for testing) in Power Options, HDDs won't turn off at all. They used to until yesterday. I have made no changes to the system only updated NVidia driver, but I can't tell if the issue started after update or...
  8. Windows Sound Balance

Windows Sound Balance: I have been messing around with the sound balance for the left & right channels in Realtek HD Audio & I was wondering how do you set it back to default. Do I just set the sound levels in the channels even again or is there a default button I'm missing. Thanks, Randy 44812
  9. Wi-fi option is not available?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi option is not available?: Wi-fi option is not available in my windows 10 pro so what can i do to bring Wi-fi option? 55679
  10. Only One Power Option Is Available

in Windows 10 Support
    Only One Power Option Is Available: Hello, I have Windows 10 Pro on a Surface Pro 3. I was working on my power options & I've noticed I only have one power option available - "Balanced". Also, if I go in to create a new power plan, I can only change the basic options, even though I click on "Change Advanced...