Windows 10: Balance sub-menu not working

Discus and support Balance sub-menu not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have ENACFIRE E18 headphones, and this issue persists on all devices I use these on. However, on devices such as my phone, I can use Settings to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by penumbra_user, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Balance sub-menu not working

I have ENACFIRE E18 headphones, and this issue persists on all devices I use these on. However, on devices such as my phone, I can use Settings to change the audio balance. When I follow the standard advice (use the balance sub-menu in the levels categories), my audio creeps up or down on both levels (left and right) when I am only changing one slider. If anyone can help, that would be awesome.

Thanks,

penumbra

:)

penumbra_user, Mar 28, 2019

2. Favorites Sub Menu Too Short

For some reason (maybe after a recent update?) the sub menus in my favorites list are very short. They used to show the entire website name, but now some of them are shortened to only show about half of the name.....yet, some of the other sub menus do show
    the entire sub menu website name?

thanks for any assistance

CliffKnightControl, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Balance sub-menu not working

Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Balance sub-menu not working

1. Balance sub-menu not working - Similar Threads - Balance sub menu

2. When sub-menu's open to left of a menu they disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When sub-menu's open to left of a menu they disappear: This is a recent problem I am having with a program called Sixbit and they think it is a windows problem so that is the reason I am here.When I right click on an item it brings up a menu with a long list of choices I can make. Similar to what happens if I was to right click...
  3. When sub-menu's open to left of a menu they disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When sub-menu's open to left of a menu they disappear: This is a recent problem I am having with a program called Sixbit and they think it is a windows problem so that is the reason I am here.When I right click on an item it brings up a menu with a long list of choices I can make. Similar to what happens if I was to right click...
  4. Sub not working outside of test.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sub not working outside of test.: Before any changes my sub would work with my speakers for some great music. I recently changed my motherboard to MPG X570 Gaming Plus. I plugged my speakers into Audio Front port. They work fine. I plug my Sub into "Center / Subwoofer". Inside the Realtek Audio Control I can...
  5. script for opening a folder as sub-menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    script for opening a folder as sub-menu: Hello I'm looking for a script (.vbs or. Bat) that opens an existing folder as a sub-menu at mouse pointer location. or a script that opens a custom menu (included some shortcuts)at pointer. is it possible? My OS: win 10 1903 .268 154148
  6. delayed action to open sub context menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delayed action to open sub context menu: After opening the context menu there is a 20 second delay to open 'New' in the sub context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delayed-action-to-open-sub-context-menu/6d869444-2fdb-44ce-951b-ab5c93cf6fba"
  7. Sub Menu Border and Colour Customisation

Sub Menu Border and Colour Customisation: Hi all, I'm wondering if you can help me with the issues I'm having with Windows 10. I recently did a reinstallation and since doing so, I'm unable to rectify 2 issues I'm having. The first is my system tray icons and sub menus for task bar icons having a 1px border...
  8. Sub menu text double spaced

Sub menu text double spaced: I did a weird touchpad drag and got double spaced menu text. Check it out. Can't figure out how to fix. [img] 26537
  9. Cleaning up the Start Menu "All Apps" sub-menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cleaning up the Start Menu "All Apps" sub-menu: Hey guys. I have been trying to find a way to clean up the apps in the Start Menu, under All Apps. I tried finding the Directory there are in but I can't find anything. I don't want to uninstall them, I just want to put them in a folder in the Start Menu. Any help?...
  10. how to create sub-folders in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    how to create sub-folders in the start menu: I would like to organize my All Apps portion of the start menu in W10 as I did in W7. So far I have not figured out how to do this. There are a couple of problems. 1. Some programs just do not appear. I have one folder containing 3 shtcts. 2 appear and Uninstall does not. I...