Windows 10: balck bar fixed

Discus and support balck bar fixed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; black bar fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/balck-bar-fixed/0419b883-5e26-4f38-9272-9628eddcab1d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeanCarlos_231, Jan 15, 2019.

1. balck bar fixed

black bar fixed

:)

JeanCarlos_231, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jan 15, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 15, 2019
  4. balck bar fixed

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

balck bar fixed

1. balck bar fixed - Similar Threads - balck bar fixed

2. My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck: I recently disabled microsoft hyper V virtualization infrastructures driver because it has a problem because it cannot load due to lack of requirements/necessary drivers and It was on safe mode then I installed nvidia geforce 310m and updated it then I restarted my laptop to...
  3. My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck: I recently disabled microsoft hyper V virtualization infrastructures driver because it has a problem because it cannot load due to lack of requirements/necessary drivers and It was on safe mode then I installed nvidia geforce 310m and updated it then I restarted my laptop to...
  4. random blank balck pop up winodw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random blank balck pop up winodw: so i have mcafee and windows defender active and both say nothing is wrong but when on google images a random black winow popped up and closed mutiple times without loading or downloading any thing almost as if the computer was trying to show a window but couldnt load it. any...
  5. random blank balck pop up winodw

random blank balck pop up winodw: so i have mcafee and windows defender active and both say nothing is wrong but when on google images a random black winow popped up and closed mutiple times without loading or downloading any thing almost as if the computer was trying to show a window but couldnt load it. any...
  6. windows task manager balck font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows task manager balck font: Hello.Yesterday i installed the latets version of windows 11 and today i noticed that the task manager is in black font!!!The clasic white is gone.Is that normal?...
  7. windows task manager balck font

windows task manager balck font: Hello.Yesterday i installed the latets version of windows 11 and today i noticed that the task manager is in black font!!!The clasic white is gone.Is that normal?...
  8. how to fix emoji bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix emoji bar: every time i press f1 or m the emoji keyboard opens, is there a way to disable to fix this problem? i am using a Canadian keyboard so the registry entry on 409 is not available to edit...
  9. how to fix emoji bar

how to fix emoji bar: every time i press f1 or m the emoji keyboard opens, is there a way to disable to fix this problem? i am using a Canadian keyboard so the registry entry on 409 is not available to edit...
  10. I want to extend time screen goes balck and to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I want to extend time screen goes balck and to sleep: I want to extend time screen goes black and to sleep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-extend-time-screen-goes-balck-and-to/b09848ca-62e7-4341-95b2-dc8398a5dfcc"