Windows 10: Ballmer steps down from board, cuts last official tie with Microsoft

Discus and support Ballmer steps down from board, cuts last official tie with Microsoft in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Steve Ballmer today cut his remaining official tie with the company he ran for 14 years, resigning as a member of Microsoft's board of directors.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Aug 18, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Ballmer steps down from board, cuts last official tie with Microsoft

More

:)

labeeman, Aug 18, 2014
  2. SamJoe404 Win User

Is Microsoft's official website down?

Never mind again. I found the same question I had, as well as a solution. Now I need to know how I can delete this post.

SamJoe404, Aug 18, 2014
  3. Shilohbob Win User
    Is Microsoft's official website down?

MS website are accessible with all browsers that I use at various times, Edge, Firefox, IE11, Chrome, to name a few, which site in particular are you having difficulty with?

Shilohbob, Aug 18, 2014
  4. LittleJay Win User

I think Ballmer's resignation from the board of directors is a good move and will help MS to move forward.

LittleJay, Aug 18, 2014
  5. labeeman Win User
    I am with you on that lets hope M$ takes the right direction from its user base and not throw us under the bus.

labeeman, Aug 18, 2014
  6. Rickkins Win User
    Realistically, things could only get better. I mean, they tried their grand experiment, gauged the reaction, seen those responsible for the disaster depart the company, surely that bodes well for the future....*Biggrin

Rickkins, Aug 19, 2014
  7. Don't count on it. The new CEO was formerly in charge of cloud development.

Lady Fitzgerald, Aug 20, 2014
  8. Ballmer steps down from board, cuts last official tie with Microsoft

How does cloud computing not bode well for the future? I admit, I prefer to have my own physical storage options on hand, however cloud computing has proven spectacular for business, and for the most part are sold on it. Microsoft is not the sole party moving to the cloud or even subscription based software. Many other vendors are along for the ride.

Jody Thornton, Aug 20, 2014
  9. Not everyone has affordable wideband internet access, assuming they have access to it at all. Subscription based software is more expensive in the long run.

Lady Fitzgerald, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Ballmer steps down from board, cuts last official tie with Microsoft - Similar Threads - Ballmer steps down

2. Windows 11 steps to Cut n Paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 steps to Cut n Paste: I'm new to Windows 11. HOW to Cut and Paste? Steps, please! where to find other simple functions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-steps-to-cut-n-paste/67600d89-d48b-4779-98f7-368becf357d3
  3. Sound Cuts tied with FPS drops during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Cuts tied with FPS drops during gameplay: Hi, When I play games despite the intensity of power requirements for example Call of Duty or Minecraft. I would start to get FPS drops and game audio cut outs every 1 second as well as my microphone with voice channels like Discord or TeamSpeak.I have double checked to see...
  4. Sound Cuts tied with FPS drops during gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Cuts tied with FPS drops during gameplay: Hi, When I play games despite the intensity of power requirements for example Call of Duty or Minecraft. I would start to get FPS drops and game audio cut outs every 1 second as well as my microphone with voice channels like Discord or TeamSpeak.I have double checked to see...
  5. Sound Cuts tied with FPS drops during gameplay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Last step in creating a shut down sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Last step in creating a shut down sound: When I get to the LAST step in creating a custom shutdown sound: a *.wav file, I add my microsoft user name and password and it is not recognized. Very frustrating. Help!! 146155
  7. Last step in creating a shut down sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last step in creating a shut down sound: When I get to the LAST step in creating a custom shutdown sound: a *.wav file, I add my microsoft user name and password and it is not recognized. Very frustrating. Help!! 146155
  8. Last step in creating a shut down sound

in Windows 10 Support
  9. Official phishing email from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Official phishing email from Microsoft: Microsoft has officially sent me fishing like email telling me that i have uploaded personal photos taken by my iphone to my One Drive folder , but i have never uploaded any personal photo to one drive folder, its ridiculous please help...
  10. Microsoft Official Confirms “Windows 10 Is the Last Version of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Official Confirms “Windows 10 Is the Last Version of Windows: With Windows 10, Microsoft’s going to change pretty much everything about its Windows model, so in addition to offering the operating free of charge to previous Windows users and switching to a continuous update process rather than a monthly cycle, the company is also...