Windows 10: Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop

Discus and support Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I havee been trying to use the Bamboo Ink pen 2nd generation the one with only AAAA batteries with my hp spectre x360 2-in-1. The pen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UnversedHawk436, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop

Hello everyone, I havee been trying to use the Bamboo Ink pen 2nd generation the one with only AAAA batteries with my hp spectre x360 2-in-1. The pen seems working as it switches to the different protocols, Wacom AES and MPP but when I try to write with it on the screen it does not work. Could you please let me know what could be the issue? I already checked different other forum questions, updated my device, but the pen does not write. Are there any settings that I need to be aware that I have to check I bought the pen now, but my laptop is about 4 years old?Thank you very much in advan

:)

UnversedHawk436, Oct 19, 2021
  2. allisonMS Win User

Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi, I just purchased my Bamboo Ink pen for windows ink and it's not working. I just purchased an HP Envy x360 and I can connect the pen to the device (when I click the end I can open up windows ink workspace) however I cannot write on the computer with this
    pen. I was told this was compatible. Can anyone help me get the bamboo pen to write?

allisonMS, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Bamboo ink stylus doesn't work with my HP Spectre

Hello, I have recently bought a bamboo ink pen for my hp spectre x360. I have managed to pair it with bluetooth and the pen controls work well however it doesn't actually write anything on my screen. I tried to download a driver however the setup encountered
    an error saying "A supported tablet was not found on the system". I'm on windows 10 with the version 18363.657 if that's important.

Can I please have some help with fixing this? Thank you!

florence.2, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop

Wacom Bamboo Ink Smart stylus not working for 2016 HP Spectre x360

I recently bought a wacom bamboo ink smart stylus for use with my hp spectre x360, but it will not interact with my screen. the buttons work fine for launching OneNote, etc., and I've switched between the two protocols on the stylus to no avail. After looking
    into the issue, I tried to download drivers from the website, only to receive a 'supported tablet not found' error message. So, I'm at a loss. Is my device simply not compatible or what?? It's entirely up to date, so do I just need a different pen??

TimothyThomas2, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop

1. Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop - Similar Threads - Bamboo Ink Pen

2. Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write: I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 which is now a few years old, and I bought a Bamboo Ink pen along with it when I bought it. I haven't had any serious problems with getting the pen to work until now. The pen will successfully pair with Bluetooth, and when I press the top button it...
  3. Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop

Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop: Hello everyone, I havee been trying to use the Bamboo Ink pen 2nd generation the one with only AAAA batteries with my hp spectre x360 2-in-1. The pen seems working as it switches to the different protocols, Wacom AES and MPP but when I try to write with it on the screen it...
  4. Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop: Hello everyone, I havee been trying to use the Bamboo Ink pen 2nd generation the one with only AAAA batteries with my hp spectre x360 2-in-1. The pen seems working as it switches to the different protocols, Wacom AES and MPP but when I try to write with it on the screen it...
  5. Bamboo ink pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  6. Bamboo ink pen

Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  7. Bamboo Ink Pen Not Working

Bamboo Ink Pen Not Working: A few years ago, I purchased a new computer, and with it, a new Bamboo Ink Pen that is compatible with windows 10 devices. At first, it worked perfectly. I didn't use it for a bit and that's when I started having problems. My pen wouldn't connect to my computer at all. I...
  8. HP Spectre x360 13-aw0817nz Pen Compatibility

HP Spectre x360 13-aw0817nz Pen Compatibility: Hi, I'm planning on buying a HP Spectre x360 13-aw0817nz yeah, awful long name but it's important. I've seen a lot of confusion about pen compatibility regarding the Spectre line and could not find out even after hours on the internet if this model supports pens HP pens or...
  9. Bamboo ink stylus doesn't work with my HP Spectre

Bamboo ink stylus doesn't work with my HP Spectre: Hello, I have recently bought a bamboo ink pen for my hp spectre x360. I have managed to pair it with bluetooth and the pen controls work well however it doesn't actually write anything on my screen. I tried to download a driver however the setup encountered an error saying...
  10. My Bamboo Ink Pen Isn't Connecting

My Bamboo Ink Pen Isn't Connecting: I bought a new computer (the DESKTOP-ASHI8QN). And I am trying to Connect My Bamboo Ink Pen and every time I try to connected it nothing shows up... and the no light is blinking. I reconnected and replaced everything but nothing seems to work...