Windows 10: Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus

Discus and support Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I used the Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus with Lenovo Yoga laptop for a year. But it stopped working. I tried to update the drivers, rebooted the system, ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarbaraKimberley, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus

I used the Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus with Lenovo Yoga laptop for a year. But it stopped working. I tried to update the drivers, rebooted the system, ran troubleshooter, changed a battery with no effect. What else can I do?

:)

BarbaraKimberley, Oct 21, 2018

2. Wacom Bamboo Ink Stylus not writing

The Bamboo Ink driver ONLY IS FOR TABLETS, not PCs or Laptops. WHY WOULD DELL SELL A PC PACKAGE WITH BAMBOO INK STYLUS THAT SAYS "OPTIMIZED FOR BAMBOO INK" WHEN THERE IS NO DRIVER FOR BAMBOO INK FOR DELL PCs/laptops??????????!!!!

How do we fix this, asap, I'm pissed. The only reason I bought this $1500 laptop was for the bamboo ink pen because it said "optimized for bamboo ink".

Can you resolve this with help or suggestions or links to fix?

LeleDiPenta, Oct 21, 2018
  3. ZamZamIz Win User
    Bamboo Ink Stylus

I have a problem with my Bamboo Ink Smart stylus. Its connected to my computer, its say’s “paired” but it wont write at all despite it working previously with out a problem. Ive tried changing the nibs but nothing, the top bottom works fine too. I have
    no idea what to do, and would like any type of help for this.

ZamZamIz, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus

Bamboo ink stylus not working

Hi, I recently purchased the bamboo ink stylus along with the hp pavilion x360 m1 convertible. I paired the stylus to my pc but it doesn't work. The button functions properly and opens the sticky note and word ink work space but the touch feature does
    not work. Is the stylus not compatlibe with my pc?

AlvaroRodriguez0623, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus

1. Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus - Similar Threads - Bamboo Ink Smart

2. Bamboo ink stylus wont connect to Dell inspiron 13.7352

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo ink stylus wont connect to Dell inspiron 13.7352: I scoured the internet to find a stylus that will work with my Dell Inspiron 13.7352 Intel core i7. The Bamboo ink stylus seemed to fit the bill. However, I can't get the nib to work on the screen and I am becoming increasingly frustrated. I have always loved Dell products...
  3. Bamboo ink stylus wont connect to Dell inspiron 13.7352

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bamboo ink stylus wont connect to Dell inspiron 13.7352: I scoured the internet to find a stylus that will work with my Dell Inspiron 13.7352 Intel core i7. The Bamboo ink stylus seemed to fit the bill. However, I can't get the nib to work on the screen and I am becoming increasingly frustrated. I have always loved Dell products...
  4. Bamboo ink pen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  5. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth: My Bamboo Ink stylus isn't pairing with the Bluetooth on my XPS13 2-in-1. I've used it before and it worked perfectly, but haven't used it in a few months. I changed the batteries, thinking that might be the problem, but it still does not appear when trying to pair it with my...
  6. Pen not opening correct applications when clicked Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus

Pen not opening correct applications when clicked Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus: Bluetooth is on. The pen is connected and functions well for writing. The battery has been replaced. As you can see in the image, I have the settings set to open different applications than defaulted. However, one click does nothing. Two clicks opens the Whiteboard as...
  7. Bamboo ink stylus doesn't work with my HP Spectre

Bamboo ink stylus doesn't work with my HP Spectre: Hello, I have recently bought a bamboo ink pen for my hp spectre x360. I have managed to pair it with bluetooth and the pen controls work well however it doesn't actually write anything on my screen. I tried to download a driver however the setup encountered an error saying...
  8. Bamboo Ink Stylus for Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series

Bamboo Ink Stylus for Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series: Does anybody know if this stylus works with a Dell 5000 Series Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bamboo-ink-stylus-for-dell-inspiron-15-5000-series/be321add-3847-48b9-b767-d6dc00cfbd03
  9. Bamboo Ink not "turning on"

Bamboo Ink not "turning on": I don't know how to explain it but my bamboo ink went from working to failing to connect and work. I bought new AAAA batteries thinking that was the issue but it did nothing to change the outcome. When I hold down the top button there is no blue light that shows on the pen....
  10. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth: Hi Everyone!, I just bought a brnad new Bamboo ink Stylus for my surface Pro 2017. The stylus works fine, I can write and everything in my tablet, but the thing that I haven't been able to pull is to connect it with my bluetooth. I've tried: 1. BT drivers update 2. BT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bamboo pen CONNECT

2. can i use bamboo ink smart stylus with a phone