Windows 10: Bamboo ink stopped working

Discus and support Bamboo ink stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using Surface Book, for writing I used Bamboo ink. It was working fine until now. bamboo ink pen can not write on the screen. I tried several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DimuthuRajapksha, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Bamboo ink stopped working

I'm using Surface Book, for writing I used Bamboo ink. It was working fine until now. bamboo ink pen can not write on the screen. I tried several methods. still it did not worked

:)

DimuthuRajapksha, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Bamboo ink worked previously but stopped

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to ask you few questions regarding the issue to get a better clarity.

1. What is the make and model of the computer and the bamboo ink pen?
    2. Were there any changes made to the computer?
    3. Is it functioning well except writing, or is it completely not working?

I will suggest you few simple troubleshooting steps, kindly follow the below.

Method 1: Restart Services.

• Press Windows + R to launch the Run application. Type “services.msc” in the dialogue box and press Enter.
    • Navigate through the services named “TabletServiceWacom” and “Wacom Professional Service”. Right-click it and select “Restart”.

Method 2: Refer the article which briefs you with few more steps.

OpenGraph Data

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi Billy,

Using a Bamboo Ink Pen doesn't require a specific tablet for it to work as long as you're using a touch-capable tablet or PC. For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues with Bamboo Ink Pen, answer
    the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the driver of your Bamboo Ink Pen to isolate compatibility issues?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you.

Lizette Ags, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Bamboo ink stopped working

will my hp notebook bs244wm work with the bamboo ink

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query, we have checked and found that Bamboo ink is compatible with most pen-enabled Windows 10 devices. However the model of your PC is not listed under compatible devices by Wacom. Refer the following article on
    Bamboo Product Compatibility
    for list of compatible devices with Bamboo Ink.

Also, I suggest you to contact the product manufacturer (Bamboo Ink) for more information on list of compatible product with Bamboo ink. Use the following link to get in contact with the
    manufacturer of Bamboo Ink.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Bamboo ink stopped working

1. Bamboo ink stopped working - Similar Threads - Bamboo ink stopped

2. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working: I bought the samsung book3 360 with windows 11 and the salesman said the bamboo ink plus would work with it but it does not. It does not show up on the list of compatible computers. Am I missing something or did the salesman sell me the wrong pen? I also have a universal pen...
  3. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working: I bought the samsung book3 360 with windows 11 and the salesman said the bamboo ink plus would work with it but it does not. It does not show up on the list of compatible computers. Am I missing something or did the salesman sell me the wrong pen? I also have a universal pen...
  4. My Bamboo Ink Won't Work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bamboo Ink Won't Work: I got my laptop around 3 years ago. I got a bamboo ink to go with it. Within the last year my pen won't work and today I tried everything. Tried updating my blue tooth drive, didn't work. Tried looking up how to set my pen as something different but there are no LED lights on...
  5. My Bamboo Ink Won't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bamboo Ink Won't Work: I got my laptop around 3 years ago. I got a bamboo ink to go with it. Within the last year my pen won't work and today I tried everything. Tried updating my blue tooth drive, didn't work. Tried looking up how to set my pen as something different but there are no LED lights on...
  6. My Bamboo Ink Won't Work

7. Bamboo ink pen

Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  8. Bamboo Ink Pen Not Working

Bamboo Ink Pen Not Working: A few years ago, I purchased a new computer, and with it, a new Bamboo Ink Pen that is compatible with windows 10 devices. At first, it worked perfectly. I didn't use it for a bit and that's when I started having problems. My pen wouldn't connect to my computer at all. I...
  9. Bamboo Ink not "turning on"

Bamboo Ink not "turning on": I don't know how to explain it but my bamboo ink went from working to failing to connect and work. I bought new AAAA batteries thinking that was the issue but it did nothing to change the outcome. When I hold down the top button there is no blue light that shows on the pen....
  10. Bamboo ink worked previously but stopped

Bamboo ink worked previously but stopped: My Bamboo Ink pen worked perfectly with my Yoga for the last 6 months but has stopped working. Changed battery, disconnected device, updated driver, restarted Yoga, ran troubleshooter. Nothing. It's paired, but does not write. What next?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bamboo ink no light

2. why is my bamboo pen not working