Windows 10: Bamboo ink stylus doesn't work with my HP Spectre

Discus and support Bamboo ink stylus doesn't work with my HP Spectre in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently bought a bamboo ink pen for my hp spectre x360. I have managed to pair it with bluetooth and the pen controls work well however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by florence.2, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Bamboo ink stylus doesn't work with my HP Spectre

Hello, I have recently bought a bamboo ink pen for my hp spectre x360. I have managed to pair it with bluetooth and the pen controls work well however it doesn't actually write anything on my screen. I tried to download a driver however the setup encountered an error saying "A supported tablet was not found on the system". I'm on windows 10 with the version 18363.657 if that's important.

Can I please have some help with fixing this? Thank you!

:)

florence.2, Mar 3, 2020

2. Bamboo ink stylus not working

Hi, I recently purchased the bamboo ink stylus along with the hp pavilion x360 m1 convertible. I paired the stylus to my pc but it doesn't work. The button functions properly and opens the sticky note and word ink work space but the touch feature does
    not work. Is the stylus not compatlibe with my pc?

AlvaroRodriguez0623, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Bamboo Ink Stylus Not Working

Hi Derek,

Like what you've mentioned, there may be a compatibility issue between your HP computer and Bamboo Ink stylus. We recommend that you contact HP to know if they have a way to make the stylus to work on your HP device.

Thanks.

Argel Obm, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Bamboo ink stylus doesn't work with my HP Spectre

Wacom Bamboo Ink Smart stylus not working for 2016 HP Spectre x360

I recently bought a wacom bamboo ink smart stylus for use with my hp spectre x360, but it will not interact with my screen. the buttons work fine for launching OneNote, etc., and I've switched between the two protocols on the stylus to no avail. After looking
    into the issue, I tried to download drivers from the website, only to receive a 'supported tablet not found' error message. So, I'm at a loss. Is my device simply not compatible or what?? It's entirely up to date, so do I just need a different pen??

TimothyThomas2, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Bamboo ink stylus doesn't work with my HP Spectre

1. Bamboo ink stylus doesn't work with my HP Spectre - Similar Threads - Bamboo ink stylus

2. My Bamboo Ink Won't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bamboo Ink Won't Work: I got my laptop around 3 years ago. I got a bamboo ink to go with it. Within the last year my pen won't work and today I tried everything. Tried updating my blue tooth drive, didn't work. Tried looking up how to set my pen as something different but there are no LED lights on...
  3. My Bamboo Ink Won't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bamboo Ink Won't Work: I got my laptop around 3 years ago. I got a bamboo ink to go with it. Within the last year my pen won't work and today I tried everything. Tried updating my blue tooth drive, didn't work. Tried looking up how to set my pen as something different but there are no LED lights on...
  4. Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop: Hello everyone, I havee been trying to use the Bamboo Ink pen 2nd generation the one with only AAAA batteries with my hp spectre x360 2-in-1. The pen seems working as it switches to the different protocols, Wacom AES and MPP but when I try to write with it on the screen it...
  5. Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop: Hello everyone, I havee been trying to use the Bamboo Ink pen 2nd generation the one with only AAAA batteries with my hp spectre x360 2-in-1. The pen seems working as it switches to the different protocols, Wacom AES and MPP but when I try to write with it on the screen it...
  6. Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth: My Bamboo Ink stylus isn't pairing with the Bluetooth on my XPS13 2-in-1. I've used it before and it worked perfectly, but haven't used it in a few months. I changed the batteries, thinking that might be the problem, but it still does not appear when trying to pair it with my...
  8. Can bamboo ink work with HP BS244wm?

Can bamboo ink work with HP BS244wm?: I use HP laptop BS244wm. Can it work with bamboo ink? I am not able to get it work, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-bamboo-ink-work-with-hp-bs244wm/cfa09cc5-31da-45ad-8891-825144f59895
  9. Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus

Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus: I used the Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus with Lenovo Yoga laptop for a year. But it stopped working. I tried to update the drivers, rebooted the system, ran troubleshooter, changed a battery with no effect. What else can I do?...
  10. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth: Hi Everyone!, I just bought a brnad new Bamboo ink Stylus for my surface Pro 2017. The stylus works fine, I can write and everything in my tablet, but the thing that I haven't been able to pull is to connect it with my bluetooth. I've tried: 1. BT drivers update 2. BT...